Tournament UPL XI: Semifinals [Tiebreaker @ Post 42]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
won vs. real fv13, gg

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen2ubers-708319

---

40 minutes before the game started I saw messages from my mother, sent to me on my phone, Facebook and Gmail telling me to call her ASAP. I did so and she told me one of my relatives, after several years of struggling with an eating disorder, had committed suicide. She was 18 years old.
Obviously this shattered my mind. All my ideas on what to bring this week went out the window and I decided to just bring a comfort team in lieu of what I had prepared. Pokémon, Smogon, UPL is really nothing in the grand scheme of things and it honestly felt kind of fucked up to try to bring the Choice Bandits closer to finals at that point in time.

I don't know what I want or need right now. I feel lost. This wasn't even a relative I was super close to but I am still distraught. I'm still processing this loss; writing this all out is part of the process I guess.

Care to the ones you know that are in need. Be kind to each other. Do not intentionally cause harm. There is no point to it.

Thanks and sorry for the wall of emotions in your scheduled won gg area.

Rest in peace Tea J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)