Multi Gen Ubers Battle of the Week - Continued [DONT VOTE FOR PPL UNTIL I SAY VOTING IS OPEN GODAMMIT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

steelskitty

you deserve so much more than this
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
you might want to drop this or find someone else to host o o o
there's a tie, dude. ZoroarkForever is playing....either Haruno or Tricking, but since people voted for both of them together and nobody else has more votes than them, I haven't updated the thread yet because there isn't a definite match to update it with. I wanted to give people a few more days than normal so someone would vote for them out of their own accord. It's been a few days and nobody has voted for them so I'm using this post to call attn to this fact.

there's a tie, dude. ZoroarkForever is playing....either Haruno or Tricking, but since people voted for both of them together and nobody else has more votes than them, I haven't updated the thread yet because there isn't a definite match to update it with. I wanted to give people a few more days than normal so someone would vote for them out of their own accord. It's been a few days and nobody has voted for them so I'm using this post to call attn to this fact.
I'm going to make this even harder for you.

Haruno
Tricking

steelskitty

you deserve so much more than this
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
reminder to not vote for the next week's game until i say "go ahead and vote for next week" or something to that effect.

Haruno and ZF are scheduled for an indefinite time next week

while we wait for them, I guess there's not much hurt in allowing you guys to vote for next week a little early.

(go ahead and vote for next week)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)