Multi Gen Ubers Battle of the Week - Continued [DONT VOTE FOR PPL UNTIL I SAY VOTING IS OPEN GODAMMIT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

steelskitty

you deserve so much more than this
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
dont vote for dice as hes one of the people listed in the OP as a player that doesn't want to play in the BOTW

orch Krauersaut Haruno benbe you should edit ur posts accordingly or the vote for dice in them will be considered void

First game was a very close one. Was fun even if I think i got a very low roll with Lucario since it was adamant and got unlucky with stone edge at the end.
For game 2 Haxtounded >:( but it's a series for fun so gg

Last edited:

steelskitty

you deserve so much more than this
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
thanks for getting that done so fast! be sure to post when you're playing in the thread though - this goes for everybody, it's nicer to watch games live than just looking at replays and posting in the thread gives more people the opportunity to watch the game.

ppl can start voting for next week now. be sure to look at the list of people in the OP who don't wanna play, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)