Thread for Did you knows

Did you know that the move Extreme Speed is named "God Speed" in japanese which is why the move is given to pokemon that are revered or believed to be sacred in-universe instead of just really fast pokemon

Did you know that zigzagoon, pikachu and many others only ever got extreme speed as an event move and have never learned it naturally
1696496675903.png

Did you know that they remedied this in USUM, which also gave it Stomping Tantrum to just bully Steels that once walled it and buffed Figy Berry to become wholly superior than Sitrus Berry w/ Glutonny, which in turn caused it to be banned from RU ?

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
View attachment 558281
Did you know that they remedied this in USUM, which also gave it Stomping Tantrum to just bully Steels that once walled it and buffed Figy Berry to become wholly superior than Sitrus Berry w/ Glutonny, which in turn caused it to be banned from RU ?
Did you know it only takes a few strikes with an axe to chop down whoever thought it was a good idea to make the Normal/Dark retrain of Linoone miss an opportunity to have a buffed version of a fun move set?

bdt2002

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs superfan
is a Pre-Contributor
In response to one of my most infamous posts I've ever made, it's only taken me this long to notice that the person who originally posted this thread had and still has a Vaporeon GIF as their profile picture.

Please tell me that wasn't a coincidence.

did you know that the word “trump” in England means a espessially loud fart?
Oh no wonder so many people thought he was such a sh**ty president

Reactions: BP
(since i have one) Did you know Basset Hounds are called that cus "bas" is the french word for low (since they so smol/tiny leg big feet souls lmao)? and being an OG french dog breed?

Panda bears eat bamboo most likely because a gen mutation made them lose their sense of taste for umami flavor, which made them dislike meat

Interestingly, whilst pandas are the only bears that are fully herbivorous, black and brown bears usually eat a lot more plant than animal based foods. Some brown bears have a diet that consists of 90% plant and only 10% animal matter. They start eating more meat before hibernation, to gain weight. The opposite of it would be most cats, who eat almost exclusively meat and only occassionally consume plant matter for digestive reasons

Also the Rock isn't an actual Rock

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)