The Rarelyused Premier League [Important Anouncement Post #71]

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Username: McMeghan
Preferred RU Stages: RU Stage 7 & RU Current
Forseeable Inactivity: None

ZoroDark

esse quam videri
is a Tiering Contributor
Username ZoroDark
Preferred RU Stages: I'm comfortable from RU Stage 5 and onward
Foreseeable Inactivity: none

Username: Constantinipple
Preferred RU Stages: current, but idm to play anything else really
Forseeable Inactivity: rather inactive until ~23rd march

edit: im still willing to battle in any stage, just editing to show that i read the announcement.

Keiran is in the process of making banners for the teams. he's also given us the official rupl logo, so if i were you i'd congratulate him on his brilliant work! thanks queeran :)

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
Username: AUGUST
Preferred RU Stages: ALL
Forseeable Inactivity: NONE

IMPORTANT ANOUNCEMENT

Hey people, I'm sorry for this inconvenience, but I've has a good strong look at the signups, and have noticed that I sort of messed up with the stage selection. Round 11 is extremely unpopular, and I forgot to account for the tiershifts in April, so this is what we're gonna do: I'm presenting you with a revamped stage selection, and I'd ask all of you to update your signup posts to correspond with this revamp. I'll personally go through every signup post and VM those of you who have signed up for stages that will no longer be played, so that you're aware of the fact. Without further ado, this is what we're gonna be having in RUPL:

Stage 0 - Initial RU
- Banned: Aerodactyl, Charizard, Escavalier, Nidoqueen, Sawsbuck, Sigilyph, Spiritomb, Tangrowth, Victreebel, Whimsicott
- Allowed: Alakazam, Blastoise, Claydol, Cofagrigus, Cresselia, Dugtrio, Gastrodon, Gligar, Honchkrow, Krookodile, Porygon-Z, Rhyperior, Sableye, Sharpedo, Umbreon, Venomoth, Yanmega
- all BW2-exclusive moves and abilities are banned
- all DW abilities from Spooky Manor and Rugged Mountain are banned (most notable ones are Alakazam, Hitmonlee, Magmortar, Jynx, Sableye, Volbeat)
- SmashPass is allowed

Stage 2 - December 2011
- Banned: Aerodactyl, Escavalier, Golurk, Nidoqueen, Sigilyph, Spiritomb, Stoutland, Whimsicott
- Allowed: Claydol, Cofagrigus, Dugtrio, Gligar, Honchkrow, Krookodile, Porygon-Z, Sharpedo
- Snow Warning is banned

Stage 5 - February 2012
- Banned: Escavalier, Nidoqueen, Stoutland
- Allowed: Claydol, Cofagrigus, Gligar, Honchkrow, Sharpedo
- Snow Warning is banned

Stage 7 - June 2012
- Banned: Durant, Escavalier, Nidoqueen, Stoutland
- Allowed: Cofagrigus
- Snow Warning is banned

Stage 15 - February 2013
- Banned: (current)
- Allowed: (current)

Stage 16 - April 2013
- Banned: ????
- Allowed: ????

---

So for those of you who posted "current", I'd like you to emphasize if you'd be willing to play only stage 15 (our "current" one atm) or also stage 16, which will no longer have Nidoqueen but will most likely have Houndoom available, going by our current usage stats.

I also am looking for a new manager to lead the Cherrygrove Cincinnos, as SilentVerse has stepped down. Oh yes, and we'll be having the auction this weekend, exact time has yet to be established as it has to fit for all managers, but I'll post it when we have a fixed date in this topics title. Once again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Alright people, the auction will be today, Saturday 23.03.2013 at 17.00 GMT +0

HERE is the spreadsheet of all the players and their respective stages. I've put the people who signed up for Current down for Stage 16 as well. If you have a problem with this, you can tell your manager, but as far as I'm aware most people will be looking forward to a metagame without Nidoqueen.

The auction will be held in #squiggle

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Yes! For once not being american hasn't screwed me in getting to the auctions!
Good time picking cherub ;)
Anyway, pick me or I will cry.

Cherrygrove Cinccinos | Players: Omicron / JabbaTheGriffin / Shining Latios / Limitless / FLCL / Blue Eon / Celsius / llvallejoll
Slateport Slowkings | Players: Living Things / Nails / Raseri / Level-51 / Tiffanyy / The Quasar / GreenCore / Audiosurfer
Anville Aggrons | Players: TropiOUs / Thatsjustpeachy / jayde / Honus / New Breed / BROStime / Meeps / Demist
Pastoria Poliwraths | Players: ShakeItUp / Ashley11 / col49 / Silvershadow234 / King / FireMage / celever / phantom vortex
Littleroot Lilligants | Players: august / Raichy / MoP / Lowgock / blarajan / extra. / mostwanted / Feranfell
Oreburgh Omastars | Players: Pocket / HSA / ZoroDark / McMeghan / jonathanrp / Finchinator / H-C / The Unlucky one

Logs of the auction: http://pastebin.com/ku9R5ViU

Right, so these are the teams. The auction didn't have TOO much drama, so I'm a happy Cherub. Round one of the RUPL will commence the day of the tiershifts, so the day Stage 16 begins. This gives you all plenty of time to teambuild, cooperate with one another, get to know eachother a bit better, etc. I expect to have the Week 1 rosters from all the managers a day before we begin. Just to clear up any confusion, either one of the manager or the assistant manager from each team can choose to play for a week, but not consecutively. Massive, massive thanks to FireMage for operating the RUPLBOT like a pro, and to Earthworm for making it in the first place. Wouldn't have run nearly as smoothly without you guys, so yeah, I'm really grateful. Cheers :)

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Cherub, the auction itself may not have had drama but afterwards there was plenty lol.
Also I didn't even know cbt played RU!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)