The Next Best Thing v2 - Latios

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Spinda

Honestly, not even sure why this is a contest. SnowCristal!'s Keldeo completely walled by Jellicent, and loses the CM war with Jirachi and Latias. Not to mention it is still revenge killed by Latios (if it's sub is broken, which it most likely will be if it's setting up subs in front of the opponent to get the speed boost). It also can't function in sand, which means no Tyranitar support. Spinda's is just so much better.

Friendly reminder that "Spinda" and "Snowcristal" aren't the only ones who posted a set
Halycon posted a really cool one, and I'd hate for it to get no recognition at all.

Friendly reminder that "Spinda" and "Snowcristal" aren't the only ones who posted a set
Halycon posted a really cool one, and I'd hate for it to get no recognition at all.
I actually thought it would be between Taunt and Rain Dance, to be honest. The reason I chose Rain Dance > Taunt was just because you would have an easier time using Ttar + Keldeo with someone to set up rain. Taunt, however, is an extremely useful move that works with lead Keldeo, which is able to deal a ton of damage to most potential leads. It is a brilliant set; Taunt the lead, then get off a ton of damage on said lead / whatever switches in (or just taunt and switch). It can be done more than once throughout a match, and is pretty darn good with Rain support. However, I feel like Keldeo is much better on a team that can take out its counters to set it up for a sweep. Most rain teams can deal with some of the counters with ease, but being able to be on a sand team with ttar to take out the common counters so Keldeo can set-up rain and sweep late game is a lot more powerful imo, and a lot more fit for The Next Best Thing.

Voting is now closed and the winner is Spinda's set.

Anyways, JoeyBoy told me he couldn't take care of this thread anymore so I am opening a new thread tomorrow because I need to change OP every time a new set will be posted. So you guys will have the new mon on which post sets tomorrow and as well the new thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)