Project SV NU Battle of the Week - Week 5

Voting comes to a close and we have our winners. Coming in with 8 and 7 votes respectively, our first SV NU Battle of the Week will be:

etern vs Danny

Any generation of NU is allowed, and feel free to mix multiple gens if you want. There will be no custom ruleset for this week, and you guys can choose how long the set will be. Please have the games done by Sunday midnight GMT -7, and if possible let us know when and link the games.

Danny

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
ZU Circuit Champion
Voting comes to a close and we have our winners. Coming in with 8 and 7 votes respectively, our first SV NU Battle of the Week will be:

etern vs Danny

Any generation of NU is allowed, and feel free to mix multiple gens if you want. There will be no custom ruleset for this week, and you guys can choose how long the set will be. Please have the games done by Sunday midnight GMT -7, and if possible let us know when and link the games.
It will be a bo25 metronome battle on Friday at 3am GMT -6. The stakes are simple. If I win I become co TL with Rabia and Eternally. If Eternally wins I will change my pfp to a ducklett.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)