NOC Smogon Mafia Mafia (Won by the Mafia)

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
Except we dont know what shit is happening with Vampire. Plus if you would just slow down and look at what is actully being presented you could see i am town.

Like why would any of the moved i made come from scum? Like getting Celeber out.
Conversion roles are heavily considered "bastard" roles, and are never used in serious games

If they were to be used, it would never be in a closed setup like this

Also, no vampires have died yet, if they do have conversion we're probably fucked already

Celever also did just give up lol, you don't really get praise for bussing them

ZippyDoo200

Banned deucer.
Conversion roles are heavily considered "bastard" roles, and are never used in serious games

Also, no vampires have died yet, if they do have conversion we're probably fucked already

I was on them before they claimed anything.

I will say that some amount if conversion has been used in some Smogon OC games in the past but it usually comes with heavy limitations and is not a NOC mechanic

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Current votecount as of post 2822
ZippyDoo200 (4): a fairy, Blazade, Ehmcee, UncleSam
UncleSam (2): HydrogenHydreigon, realiti

Abstained: Tigershark/genius1, ZippyDoo200

As a reminder to hammer I would like confirmation from the voters (privately is fine) that they will not be changing their votes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)