NOC Smogon Mafia Mafia (Won by the Mafia)

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Day 1 end - https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...ine-11-4-8pm-est.3730605/page-46#post-9846237
Day 2 end - NOC - Smogon Mafia Mafia (Night 3 deadline: 11/8 4:30pm EST) | Page 82 | Smogon Forums

Rules
1. This game is 11v3v1, where the 3 is a united mafia team and the 1 is a lone wolf. Everything else is closed setup.
2. No screenshotting, no direct pasting. Doing so will result in a modkill.
3. While you are alive, you may communicate in the thread only. You may not communicate with the game outside of the thread or while dead, unless otherwise specified. Mafia will have a special Discord server to communicate by both day and night. Upon death, a mafia member may remain and talk with their fellow mafia for strategy purposes, or they may elect to leave and go to the graveyard Discord. Once a mafia member is in the graveyard Discord, they may no longer speak with their team.
4. This game will have 24 hour nights and 48 hour days. There will be hammer if there is reasonable confirmation from everyone that they would like to end early.
5. Night 0 is for confirmation that everyone has received their role PMs and to ask any questions they have privately. Once everyone has confirmed the game will begin on Day 1 where you may lynch (or no vote) anyone you want. All abilities will be active on Night 1, including kills.
6. Deadlines at EST time.
7. Tie votes will have a result of nobody being lynched. Only the final voters and who they voted for, along with the final result, will be displayed.
8. Please follow standard mafia etiquette rules for anything I didn't think of, thank you.

Player list, alphabetized:
1. a fairy - Town Bodyguard, shot to death N4
2. Aura Guardian - Town Mayor, shot to death N3
3. Blazade - Town Bulletproof Vest Owner, shot to death N5
4. Celever - Mafia Safeguard, lynched D3
5. Ehmcee - Town Vigilante, blood drained N4
6. HydrogenHydreigon - Mafia Role Cop, won the game!
7. ImaginaryNeon - Town Announcer, blood drained N3
8. Jalmont - Town Martyr, shot to death N1
9. pulsar512b - Town Tracker, shot to death N2
10. realiti - Town Villager, shot to death end of D6

11. Rostam - Mafia Roleblocker, lynched D2
12. skippergamez - Town Villager, shot to death N3
13. Tigershark/genius1 - Town Villager, lynched D6

14. UncleSam - Vampire (wolf) - lynched D5
15. ZippyDoo200 - Town Announcer, lynched D4

Sub: Neromakefun, bluegummybear
(To Neromakefun, I contacted you but you did not respond to me before the game start time. Since you have only 3 posts and no mafia history, I'm going to have to place you as a sub first in order to consider possible activeness, my apologies.)

Welcome to the town of Smogon. A place where things are done the old-fashioned way. This place is filled with people more powerful than the average, and its fertile lands and abundant resources have become targeted by the local mafia who have been rumored to be sending three members on their way to take over the town. There's also talk in the local tavern of sightings of a mythical creature of some sort in the area. Will the town of Smogon ever know peace again? Someone has already murdered a local famous villager.

Dear Duskfall98,

You are a Town Villager.

You’re just strong enough to be useful in a fight with a numbers advantage, but pretty weak otherwise. Yet, you’re still essential to the wellbeing of the town! Please do your best to root out the evil scourge hiding within the city! Best of luck to you.

You win if all non-Town members are dead.

And with that, the game begins!

Last edited:

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
For the sake of my sleep schedule I would prefer something earlier like 10 or 11pm EST ahaha. Everyone can discuss what deadline time they would like too!
For the sake of my sleep schedule as a poor Englishman across the aisle I also prefer the earlier the better, 10 EST is fine, 9 would be ideal but it’s cool regardless

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
9 est would be perfect for me i would be able to make deadline most days. 10 is a bit trickier but i could still usually make it i think, 11 is back to always making it

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Since there seems to be a lot of European players in this game we could even do something like much earlier in the afternoon for deadlines? Shouldn't affect Americans much while making it much easier for our friends across the aisle? Something like a 3pm EST deadline for instance?

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
Since there seems to be a lot of European players in this game we could even do something like much earlier in the afternoon for deadlines? Shouldn't affect Americans much while making it much easier for our friends across the aisle? Something like a 3pm EST deadline for instance?
hydro might be capable of making a singular deadline in his life (i dont know his time zone)

hydro might be capable of making a singular deadline in his life (i dont know his time zone)
3pm est is 3am for me lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)