Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.Now to breed grind venipedes. I will still be holding the 2 Riolus for if anybody wants one. Only other poke I might want is protean Kecleon for a RU/NU team down the road.

SharkReno

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
heyy ao im looking for bm items if anyone can help me out i have a meloetta for trade and a shiny kingdra/krookodile

Guys.. And ladies o.o.. I'm having some issues, I'm trying to find me a lightning rod pikachu ( I have the safari with pikachu ) and I've been in there for two days now running tests on all the pikachu I find.

I brought thundurus with thunderbolt and scizor with false swipe in with me

Every pikachu I find, I thunderbolt. I assume if it deals damage to the pikachu, it's ability is static, if it raises the pikachus stats it's LR.. Can someone tell me if this test is actually able to work or if I'm just wasting my time

Guys.. And ladies o.o.. I'm having some issues, I'm trying to find me a lightning rod pikachu ( I have the safari with pikachu ) and I've been in there for two days now running tests on all the pikachu I find.

I brought thundurus with thunderbolt and scizor with false swipe in with me

Every pikachu I find, I thunderbolt. I assume if it deals damage to the pikachu, it's ability is static, if it raises the pikachus stats it's LR.. Can someone tell me if this test is actually able to work or if I'm just wasting my time
I just use a ralts with trace, then I know right away, I can give you one or I can check to see if I have a pikachu with LR

I think I have a ralts with trace, I know I have kadabra with roleplay I just figured t-bolting would be faster

Lol one ralts with trace at Lv 8 should work

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I'm officially DONE!!! Hunting the damned LR pikachu! I'm in counting.. Over 300 damn rats!! Does anybody have one LR rat ... I will hand over a Heatran for it or something!

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ok I'm officially DONE!!! Hunting the damned LR pikachu! I'm in counting.. Over 300 damn rats!! Does anybody have one LR rat ... I will hand over a Heatran for it or something!
How are you searching for them? Hidden Abilities aren't found during normal gameplay, you have to get them through Horde Battles and the Friend Safari.

They wont have the hidden ability unless the person whose friend safari it is has beat the game and you have been online at the same time

They wont have the hidden ability unless the person whose friend safari it is has beat the game and you have been online at the same time
OMG!!!!! I cannot believe I completely forgot about that stipulation!!! ..... T.T I need to be done with this... Off to get hold of this kid... And I am in friend safari

Hey does anybody have a slyveon with the pixelate ability sporting Hyper Voice, Wish and heal bell.....i will caugh up a megastone or whatever pokemon i have from Adament Metagross, HA Gligar or froakie....Multiscale dragonite etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)