Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the deal with using pokecheck to clone(and trade said clones?). I'm pretty sure I've seen a mod blatantly suggesting it, but I also was scanning the hack-check thread and saw someone explaining that premier ribbons can only be obtained through events (even though any pokemon cloned with pokecheck gets a premier ribbon).

Is Pokecheck a kosher way to clone or not?
I have relaxed HA Bulbasaurs in premier balls, if you're interested.
Sorry, the ability would be fine, but I really want the nest ball to match Venusaur's colors.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
What's the deal with using pokecheck to clone(and trade said clones?). I'm pretty sure I've seen a mod blatantly suggesting it, but I also was scanning the hack-check thread and saw someone explaining that premier ribbons can only be obtained through events (even though any pokemon cloned with pokecheck gets a premier ribbon).

Is Pokecheck a kosher way to clone or not?
If it doesn't include a Premier Ribbon, then it's fine. There's an option on Pokecheck to register your save file to the site, and any Pokemon from that game can then be cloned without a ribbon being added.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
400 eggs later... one shiny 4IV Male ralts. *I SHALL NOT GIVE UP UNTIL 5IV SHINY FEMALE RALTS IS MINE!!!!*

On a sidenote, if anyone wants a free 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Trace Ralts just quote my post with your FC.

Agonist

If you can't see the Pokémon you deposited or don't get your queued Pokémon, in most cases registering your save file will fix the problem. Furthermore, claiming is no longer needed and you can protect your OT or clone your own Pokémon (with restrictions detailed in the FAQ). Start a GTS search for any Patrat (generation 5), Pidgey or Bidoof (generation 4). You will get one result, copy down its 10-digit nickname and 7 hexadecimal digit O.T. name and fill the registration form in your account options to complete registration.

Got some 5IV Careful Pursuit + Stealth Rock Larvitars. The missing IV is either in HP or one of the Defenses, gomen.

Got 5IV Quiet Overgrow Giga Drain + Leaf Storm Bulbasaurs too. I'd like 5IV Pokemon for these and the 'Tars.

Lots and lots of 3-4 IV Adamant Huge Power Belly Drum + Aqua Jet Marills, 3 IV Naive Sand Veil/Rough Skin Gibles (only males left), 3 IV Naughty Justified Play Rough Absols (though males have 4), and a handful of 3 IV Relaxed Leech Seed + Spikes Ferroseeds.

I can breed Hasty Protean Toxic Spikes Froakies and Timid Frisk Switcheroo Noibats.

I can also acquire Battle Maison items. Trading Heracronite and Charizardite Y.

I'd like:
  • Impish/Jolly Landorus (preferably with decent IVs. I'm willing to trade one of everything I have for this, plus items.)
  • Impish Stealth Rock HA Gligar
  • Ditto (3/4/5 IV)
  • Leftovers (can give more than one Pokemon for these and the Dittos)
  • other cool stuff, feel free to offer
forever annoyed I can't find my old games ugh
Bumping.

That Landorus isn't gonna happen, will it.

400 eggs later... one shiny 4IV Male ralts. *I SHALL NOT GIVE UP UNTIL 5IV SHINY FEMALE RALTS IS MINE!!!!*

On a sidenote, if anyone wants a free 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Trace Ralts just quote my post with your FC.
FC is 3239-3711-4829 and IGN is Locoghoul. I'll trade you a 5IV spitback

I'm too lazy to do the battle maison so I'm looking for all the power items, eject button, red card, life orb and focus sash. In return I can give one 5 or 6 iv pokemon for each item. Just give me about 30 to 60 mins to breed it depending on if I've got it.

Agonist

Is there any way for you to to tell me my TSV or I could send you 6 EGGs and get their shiny Value? If no its totally fine. I just got the game after that whole thing and I just wondered if that could work?
I can't check them myself, unfortunately.

Damn, I wish I knew someone who could. Id just like my TSV at least ya know? Anyways, anyone looking for a

Perfect Adamant (Big Pecks)Fletchling or (Blaze)Charmander? 31/31/31/x/31/31 on all of them. I have 30 of each.

Last edited:
I'm in need of a cloner for a Shiny Krokorok RNG'd with perfect IVs. You can keep a copy for yourself, or if you don't have any interest in said pokemon you can CMT.

I'm also still looking for a HA ♀bulbasaur in a nest ball. If you can clone AND have one these you might as well take a look around my thread for that too. Good IVs are nice, but I'm not too picky about them.

I'm in need of a cloner for a Shiny Krokorok RNG'd with perfect IVs. You can keep a copy for yourself, or if you don't have any interest in said pokemon you can CMT.

I'm also still looking for a HA ♀bulbasaur in a nest ball. If you can clone AND have one these you might as well take a look around my thread for that too. Good IVs are nice, but I'm not too picky about them.
Do IV's matter I can just give you one, but if it does, then give me an hour.

I need some help. I either want Nidoqueen or miltank for a helping hander. First of all who should I choose? And second, if it's Nidoqueen isn't breeding them a bit complicated? Like I'm sure you can get both genders whatever you use to breed them?

I need some help. I either want Nidoqueen or miltank for a helping hander. First of all who should I choose? And second, if it's Nidoqueen isn't breeding them a bit complicated? Like I'm sure you can get both genders whatever you use to breed them?
Nidoran female can breed just fine, I have lots of spit backs to help start you off if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)