NOC Shots NOC Game Thread [MAFIA WINS]

Re that first quote, have you read the rest of that page? My guess is no. The context was that I was considering worlds where I was wrong to figure out how the game would proceed

this is a good effort and all, but this really isn’t game relevant and I also don’t enjoy your company enough to shoot the shit so have fun with this

What more could I do this game I got wagoned for nothing by players who weren't even lamhing sjeepping
cop claim lowkey believable imo but like why did you wait until 5 minutes before deadline to claim
You're gonna lynch tbz after me anyways he's not leaving the Poe, what so you lose by seeing if I live tonight
can I cc to bait an NK
Its throwing to lynch me today
ok I cc but tommy is town fakeclaiming he’s a VT

lynch hawkie
on the basis of hawkie meta being him tryharding for a bit before faking
afking* apologies autocorrect
Nothing fazes you in the slightest, does it
even if I knew what you were referring to I probably wouldn’t be fazed
I incorrectly read scum yesterday so obviously I’m bad BUT hawkie is scum
I have a claim from cancerous already and I don’t really want to collect more so let’s lynch cancerous today and tomorrow we can talk about which of haruno/hawkie/heal we want to lynch in what order ok?
atp might as well sheep my performance can’t really go below abysmal

UNLYNCH LYNCH CANCEROUS

Ah fuck it I won’t even believe it anyway
lynch haruno
vote hawkie
yall be joking about hawkie not being lynched rn right

he hasnt been subbed and he hasnt said anything in 2 days
this is his meta he comes into the game with some strong kind of opening then afks when he doesnt feel like trying anymore

next scum after this is probably Energy
VOTE COUNT:
Haruno [1] - Energy
Hawkie [1] - ThunderBALLZ

no clue whatsoever tbh

personally I really don't trust TBZ

there was a weird moment EOD when TBZ wanted to claim PR when it was him and Dusk in a tie, it felt insincere

Energie is a random guess

I kinda have a soft spot for Hawkey

no clue whatsoever tbh

personally I really don't trust TBZ

there was a weird moment EOD when TBZ wanted to claim PR when it was him and Dusk in a tie, it felt insincere

Energie is a random guess

I kinda have a soft spot for Hawkey
Hey look, we can lynch three more times. Let’s just lynch laurel, hawkie, and TBZ.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)