NOC Shots NOC Game Thread [MAFIA WINS]

personally think i'd be wiser than to tunnel mafia's PR D1 alongside Haruno so i'd be interested in hearing why i'm first on the chopping block as it doesn't make much sense to me but if you're correct the lynch order doesn't really matter, if you aren't it's on you so as far as im concerned i've done everything i have to this game

also bothers me that none of u have
VOTE COUNT:
Duskfall [5] - Haruno, Hawkie, HeaLnDeaL, Clarinet, Apricity
ThunderBALLZ [3] - Moody, Texas, U-Turn Out
Texas [1] - ThunderBALLZ
Haruno [1] - Duskfall
Cancerous [1] - Energy

YOU HAVE 80 MINUTES.
Feel like tommy might flip town and then Texas is scum and in that world I think I lose regardless of what TBZ alignment is

or it’s just town town
It’s probably better that I get lynched so I can stop losing brain cells at people scum reading me when Texas is still alive
duskfall was clearly motivated in trying to get one of his afk partners lynched over him d1

also bothers me that none of u have

duskfall was clearly motivated in trying to get one of his afk partners lynched over him d1
Yeah he brought up haruno a number of times actually

anyways, leave your legacy and preferably self hammer...I think this game is done

I get to see duskfall in two days!

I’m going to go play Xenoblade and if neither myself or Texas winds up lynched in 1 hour I will be very disappointed thank you
Thunder~BALLZ who else do you scumread?
Tbz FFS don't leave EOD
You are counter wagon to your townread 1 hour to EOD and you actively tried to not get subbed out when someone active wanted to sub in, play the game
Like if you are going to pop in and say "hello" just to not sub you can at least have the courtesy to not throw when you are free EOD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)