Tournament SCL III Ubers Discussion Thread

Aberforth

is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Ubers Leader
Matchups / Predictions Format:
SV Ubers: SiTuM vs Fc
SV Ubers: Exiline vs RichardMillePlain

I'll talk about both individually.

SV Ubers: SiTuM vs Fc

Both players have had identical tournaments so far in terms of winning one then losing one. I think that whichever of the two brings the more offensive team will win this particular matchup, and I think I'll slightly lean towards SiTuM here. Two things make me lean in his favour, he probably wont feel the pressure of needing to win as much as retained fc will, and I think that SiTuM enjoys this meta a bit more than fc does. Could easily go either way, but thats true for both series (and honestly all non-entro games this entire tournament) and its boring to not predict either way.

SV Ubers: Exiline vs RichardMillePlain

Going with my gut on this one but I think Richard is probably a little bit fresher. I know he's lost these last two weeks, but that coincides with when his team were definitely in playoffs and I suspect there was an element of saving particular strategies for more important games. Exiline meanwhile I think is more likely to have kept going full force and I just suspect that Richard will bring a team he's been sitting on while Exiline will have used it to get the best record possible. Again, easy to see this going the other way too with Exiline being more than capable of getting a win, but just knowing the two people I suspect what I've said above has been true and that it will be the difference in the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)