Tournaments RBY Rising Stars - Lower Swiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
approved by RBY Moderators
RBY Rising Stars - Lower Swiss

Full Bracket

lowerswiss.png

Final Standings
lowerswissstandings.png

Games will be standard RBY OU and follow standard Smogon rules - I reserve the right to take any measures required to resolve contentious situations.
I will experiment with systems to facilitate scheduling.
I may create analysis (text or video), live or after the fact, of any games played in this tournament.
I may DQ you from future editions of this tournament if you drop out before being eliminated.
I may DQ you from future editions of this tournament if you take up a slot, but do not sign up for RBY OU by the time SPL comes around.

This swiss will run from September 25th to October 29th.
All rounds consist of a single Bo3.

Attachments

Last edited:

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Round 2

1-0 bracket

NotVeryCake vs Sabelette
Gastlies vs Quarante8
Torchic
vs MrSoup
BeeOrSomething vs Acetylaldehyde

0-1 bracket
RaiZen1704
vs Tarvold
Unowndragon vs royzin
kjdaas vs oakdeon
nicole7735 vs Mister Tim

Players have until October 8th, 8PM GMT+0 to finish their Round 2 games. Extensions will NOT be given.
Reach out to your opponents to confirm a time within the suggested ranges. Those should be the most ideal for both players.
If those don't work for any reason, schedule as normal, and reach out to me if issues persist. Thank you!

All sets are Best of 3.​

Last edited:

Amaranth

Abyssal Ruins failed to reply to scheduling attempts. He is removed from the tournament and disqualified from future editions of the tournament.

RaiZen1704 will be his replacement, and can hopefully play Tarvold tonight. Apologies for the short notice, hopefully things go smoothly from here

Amaranth

Round 3

2-0 bracket - Winners Advance to Top 16

Acetylaldehyde vs Torchic
Quarante8 vs Sabelette

1-1 bracket
NotVeryCake
vs royzin
BeeOrSomething vs RaiZen1704
Gastlies
vs Mister Tim
MrSoup vs oakdeon

0-2 bracket - Losers Eliminated
nicole7735
vs kjdaas
Tarvold vs Unowndragon

Players have until October 15th, 8PM GMT+0 to finish their Round 3 games. Extensions will NOT be given.
Reach out to your opponents to confirm a time within the suggested ranges. Those should be the most ideal for both players.
If those don't work for any reason, schedule as normal, and reach out to me if issues persist. Thank you!

All sets are Best of 3.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)