Tournament Pure Hackmons Tour [Won by cscl]

LBDC

From Eu to the Mont-Saint-Michel
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Look my opposent profil, requested activity call because he replied at my message only Saturday, (In addition I could only see it on Sunday) and he not replied at my 2nd message.

Edit : or extention of course

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Due to extenuating circumstances on my end (my work scheduled me to work until 10 PM and then at 7 AM the next day smh) I'm going to be pushing back the deadline 24 hours until 11:59 PM on March 12th.

Tagging LaBalladeDesCieux Balanced Freakmons Chessking345 cscl The Nyx (all the matches that have requested activity or extensions)
Again let me know if you need more time, but absolutely try to get them in on time.

calling act. my oppo didnt response my schedule post
In as sub
cscl would it still be possible for you to schedule with and play Hijasu and get it done within a day or two of the deadline? No pressure if not, I know we're late on in the round.

Everyone, the deadline is fast approaching, so if you havent gotten your battles done, do it soon!

ohho...since I will be busy on Wednesday and Thursday I only have time tomorrow after 6:00pm GMT+8. I can play if it fit my time.

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
G. Uncle Iroh LaBalladeDesCieux I see you haven't played or scheduled to play yet. If I haven't heard anything within 24 hours of me posting round 2 (I post the round a couple hours from now) I will grant activity. Try to get this done.

Funbot28 and TectonicDestroyer you're good so long as you play at your scheduled time tomorrow. Everything else is pretty settled for now.
R2 should be up in about 3 hours (Midnight my time).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)