Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello dudes. Got bored, so I am back. Sort of.

With that in mind, is it possible to claim prizes from a year-old battle? >_>. If yes keep reading and if not skip this bit.

Battle: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3452740

Tepig [Ganon]
EC 2/9 -> 6/9 (1EC + 3KOC go here)
MC 2 -> 4 (2MC go here)
DC 1/5 -> 2/5 (1DC go here)

Cottonee [Veran]
EC: 0/6 -> 1/6 (1EC go here)
MC: 0 -> 2 (2MC go here)
DC: 0/5 -> 1/5 (1DC go here)

TC (or CC?) = 19->22

Anyway, using 19TC (CC now, right?) + 1 UC (or whatever they are called) to get me a Eviolite.

Also buying the following moves:

For Dusclops [Gespenst] I use his 3 MC to get the following moves:
- Protect (BW TM -2MC)
- Curse (Level Up -1MC)

For Magmar [Efreet] I use his 1 MC to get Flamethrower (Level Up) (3MC remaining).

For Lampent (Jalhalla) I use his 2 MC to get him Fire Blast (BW TM).

This should be enough for now. I still need to catch up with all the changes before trying battles, evolutions and more complicated stuff.

Also I haven't done this in a VERY long time, so sorry if I missed anything.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Pwnemon ; Ziposaki ; AOPSUser [+0.2 UC] ; Ullar ; IAR ; Orcinus Duo ; Nyttyn ; RagnaroxAlex Approved

Frosty, welcome back to ASB! I'm afraid that I've talked over with some approvers, and we all agree that getting twice the rewards for one mon is not allowwed. They'll have to recieve standard counters, although you will get your CC (Yes, TC is now called CC) as if a 4v4 doubles. Sorry, but until you fix I'll mark as Not Approved :\.

These approvals net me +1.0 UC, for 1.3 UC total.

~~~

+2 CC [23]

Lotad gains 2 EC [4/9], 3 MC [2 MC + 1 KOC] and 1 DC [2/5]. 4/9 EC, evolving. FOr free gaining Fury Swipes, Fake Out & Water Sport. 2 MC spent on Hydro Pump, and Uproar. 1 MC Stored.

[a]Lombre[/a]

Lombre [Tango] (F)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Type: Water / Grass
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 50
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 12

Abilities:

Swift Swim (Innate): The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Rain Dish (Innate): This Pokemon collects water in the rain and absorbs it into its body, healing two (2) HP/action.
Own Tempo (DW) (Innate): This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.

EC: 4/9
MC: 1
DC: 2/5

Absorb
Astonish
Bubblebeam
Energy Ball
Fake Out
Fury Swipes
Growl
Hydro Pump
Mega Drain
Mist
Natural Gift
Nature Power
Rain Dance
Uproar
Water Sport
Zen Headbutt

Giga Drain
Leech Seed
Synthesis

Hidden Power (Ground, 7)
Scald
Toxic

Total Moves: 22

I need a new GYM mon. -2 CC.

[a]Chinchou[/a]

Chinchou [Lumos Maxima] (F)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Type: Water / Electric
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Electric: 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

HP: 100
Atk: 1 (-)
Def: 2
SpA: 3 (+)
SpD: 2
Spe: 67
Weight Class: 2

Abilities:

Volt Absorb (Innate): This Pokemon absorbs all electrical attacks and instead of taking damage, recovering 50% of the damage an electrical attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with electricity to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself. Thunder Wave has no effect on the Pokemon.
Illuminate (Can be Activated): When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intense light that blinds all opponents, reducing their Accuracy stage by one (1). The accuracy drop will last six (6) actions after the Pokemon is released.
Water Absorb (DW) (Innate): This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Bubble
Confuse Ray
Flail
Spark
Supersonic
Take Down
Thunder Wave
Water Gun

Agility
Psybeam
Whirlpool

Ice Beam
Protect
Substitute

Total Moves: 14

Self Approved

Frosty

=_=
Frosty, welcome back to ASB! I'm afraid that I've talked over with some approvers, and we all agree that getting twice the rewards for one mon is not allowwed. They'll have to recieve standard counters, although you will get your CC (Yes, TC is now called CC) as if a 4v4 doubles. Sorry, but until you fix I'll mark as Not Approved :\.
Considered that I half expected not to have anything approved, that is actually good news.

Anyway, I've fixed the post.

Well, it took a while, but my pokemon are done playing Godzilla. First battle I've won in a while, too!

I gain 2 CC, stockpiling as usual for a total of 94.

My Hydreigon gains 3 MC and 2 KOC, also going into his MC, for a total of 5.
-Learns Egg move Fire Fang (-3 MC)
-Learns TM move Dragon Tail (-2 MC)
-No MC left

My Gallade gains 3 MC and 1 KOC, also going into his MC, for a total of 4.
-Learns the TM moves Taunt and Light Screen (-2 MC each)
-No MC left

My Zoroark gains 3 MC.
-Learns the Level-up move Agility (-1 MC)
-Learns the TM move Hidden Power (Electric, power 7)
-No MC left

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus
help I disappeared for four months I forgot how this works =/

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3467870

Claims: 2 CC; 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO

Breezi [Twitch] (M)
Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)

Type:

• Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
  • Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:

• Persistent: (Innate) This Pokemon has a great affinity for odd field effects. When it uses one of these effects it increases their duration. Moves affected are Gravity, Heal Block, Lucky Chant, Magic Room, Safeguard, Trick Room, Tailwind, and Wonder Room by an additional one (1) round or three (3) actions depending on the move.
  • Vital Spirit: (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.
  • Unburden (DW LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon is incredibly possessive. If it uses or loses an item in battle its rage swells and its speed doubles (x2) until it receives another item.

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 85
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 1/5 +1
MC: 0 +2
DC: 1/5 +1
KO: +1

Moves (19):
Gust
Sand Attack
Tailwind
Encore
Rapid Spin
Knock Off
Heal Pulse
Copycat
Whirlwind
Razor Wind
Entrainment
Clear Smog

Disable
Wish
Gastro Acid

Toxic
Shadow Ball
Sludge Wave
Energy Ball

I'd like to convert the KO counter into MC, which gives Breezi 3 MC. With this I'd like to buy:

Air Slash (Level-up, -1 MC)
Taunt (TM, -2 MC)

All right lets snag a few moves

Arcanine gets

Retaliate(LU)/Flame Burst(LU)/Agility(LU)/Flamethrower(LU)/Howl(Egg)/Safeguard(BW TM)/Double Team(BW TM) for 1+1+1+1+3+2+2=11 MC

Serperior gets

Gastro Acid(LU)/Frenzy Plant(BW Tutor)/Light Screen(BW TM)/Reflect(BW TM)/ for 1+2+2+2=7 MC

Staryu gets

Psychic(BW TM)/Thunder Wave(BW TM)/ for 2+2=4 MC

Rebble gets

Head Smash(LU)/Toxic(4th Gen TM)/ 1+3=4 MC

Weavile gets

X-Scissor(BW TM)/Reflect (BW TM)/ for 2+2=4 MC

Lucario gets

Hi-Jump Kick(Egg)/ for 3 MC

Seviper gets

Taunt (BW TM)/ for 2 MC

And finally

Blastoise gets

Rain Dance(LU)/Brine(BW TM)/ for 1+2=3 MC

Here is my Profile

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Yay!

2 CC, a win, & a mini UC Splurge.
---

Deino [DAD] (M)
EC: 3/9 (+2 UC)
DC: N/A
---

Vigoroth [Behemoth] (M)
EC: 8/9 (+1 UC)
---

Shuppet [Banshee] (M)
EC: 5/6 (+1 EC, +1 KO Counter, +2 UC)
MC: 6 (+2 MC, +4 UC) > 0
DC: 4/5 (+1 DC, +2 UC)
-Learns Faint Attack, Hex, Embargo, Snatch, Grudge, & Trick (All BW Level-Up)
---

Lampent [Glowfire] (M)
EC: 8/9 (+4 UC)
DC: 4/5 (+2 UC)
---

Zorua [Surprise!] (M)
EC: 2/6 (+1 EC, +1 KO Counter)
MC: 2 (+2 MC) > 0
-Learns Agility & Night Daze (Both BW Level-Up)
---
That is all.

19-(2+1+8+6)=19-17=2 UC

From this Ball Hall reffing...

Universal Counters: 35 + 4 = 39

Going to be buying the following Pokemon:

Dynamo-0 - Magnemite
Nature: Sassy (Adds one (1) Rank to Special Defense; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) to opponent's attacks directed at this Pokemon.)
Type: Electric - Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Steel - Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
KOs: 0

Abilities:
Magnet Pull: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon has the ability to generate a magnetic field that can attract or repulse Steel-type Pokemon. When attracted by Magnet Pull, Steel-types cannot move out of the immediate proximity without great difficulty, and can be pulled along by the Magnet Pull Pokemon. When repulsed, the Steel type is thrust violently away and contact attacks have immense difficulty striking the Magnet Pull Pokemon. The effect of both commands lasts for the following three (3) actions. Steel-types cannot switch out in a Switch=OK battle while a Pokemon with Magnet Pull is on the field without the use of Baton Pass, U-turn, or Volt Switch.
Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Analytic: (Dream World) LOCKED.

Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 39 - 10 evasion
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
-Metal Sound
-Tackle
-Thundershock
-Supersonic
-Sonicboom
-Thunder Wave
-Spark

-Thunderbolt
-Magic Coat
-Endure

-Flash Cannon
-Reflect
-Light Screen

Total Moves: 13

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Frosty ; Ullar ; Pwnemon [More Kirlia Stuff? Really @_@] ; Espyowner ; The Wanderer ; Limewire [Welcome back to ASB!] ; The Royal Guard ; Nyttyn ; IAR ; The Royal Guard ; Wobbanaut ; RagnarokAlex ; TheWolfe [You should add in the DW ability description, even if it's locked] are all Approved

+1.3 UC ; 2.6 UC Total.

• wilde32: Could you please put your ASB profile in your signature so that approvers can get to it more easily (especially since right now the player list doesn't have your profile in it)? APPROVED anyway.

This brings my UC to 11.7. Now, it has come to my attention that another one of my pokemon has Magic Coat when it shouldn't do. This time, it's Pete the Hariyama. I will replace Magic Coat on him with the past gen tutor DynamicPunch. SELF-APPROVED

Claiming a few prizes.

Claiming from this DQ'd match.

Currency Counters: 0+4=4

Aht (Cinccino):
MC: 3
KOC: 2

Stockpiling the KOC, then purchasing Knock Off from egg

Matrix (Porygon-Z):
MC: 1+3=4

Spending that on Psych Up and Solarbeam.

Major Ursa (Ursaring):

Spending that on Smack Down, then stockpiling the remaining one.

Kimli (Snorlax):

Spending that on Heavy Slam and Hyper Beam.

Serenity (Togekiss):

Spending that on Body Slam via pre-evolution tutor.

Protea (Blissey):

Spending that on Gravity

After that, claiming from this match.

Currency Counters: 4+2=6

Pandora (Necturna):
MC: 2
DC: 5/5

That unlocks Telepathy and I'll spend the MC on Shadow Claw

Finally, the tournament match.

Universal Counters: 7+7=14

EDIT: Also, claiming from this hall

Universal Counters: 14+6=20

Stockpiling

Two battles
Electrike
EC: 0 > 1
MC: 0 > 2 > 0
DC: 0 > 1
Buys: Snarl (BW TM)
Colosshale
MC: 0 > 2+1 > 0
KOC > MC
Buys: Bounce (Lvl), Dig (Lvl), Muddy Water (Lvl)
Zubat
MC: 0 > 2 > 0
Buys: Acrobatics (Lvl), Air Slash (Lvl)
Me
CC: 0 > 4 > 2
Buys:

Lileep [Lilypad] (F)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed -10% Evasion)

Type:
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 20 (-15%, -10% Evasion)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 0/6

Abilities:
Suction Cups: (Innate) This Pokemon has sticky suction cups that anchor down to prevent it from being moved or scared away by Roar or Whirlwind. It will hold its ground against Dragon Tail and Overhead Throw and will not be forced out in a switch battle.
Storm Drain (DW) [Locked]: (Innate) This Pokemon lures all water attacks to itself, altering their course away from partner Pokemon. It absorbs the water and increases its Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Attacks:
Astonish
Constrict
Acid
Ingrain
Confuse Ray

Curse
Mega Drain
Mirror Coat

Toxic
Sludge Bomb
Rock Slide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)