NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
what does him interacting or not interacting with you specifically have to do with whether or not he votes you?
i'd hope someone that never talked to me or about me since cycle 1 would do more than just vote me and walk away, i've happily chatted with folks who'd had their suspicion on me about the game and my thoughts/actions in it and so far as far as im aware folks have come away satisfied with the discussion. so texas showing up for one thing today and it's to blindside me doesnt make me happy, esp if realiti goes "yeah lol ls didnt like me cycle one" and all of the sudden im almost certainly one of the top 3 wagons for ehmcee to shoot from

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
i'd hope someone that never talked to me or about me since cycle 1 would do more than just vote me and walk away, i've happily chatted with folks who'd had their suspicion on me about the game and my thoughts/actions in it and so far as far as im aware folks have come away satisfied with the discussion. so texas showing up for one thing today and it's to blindside me doesnt make me happy, esp if realiti goes "yeah lol ls didnt like me cycle one" and all of the sudden im almost certainly one of the top 3 wagons for ehmcee to shoot from
"blindside" like we're playing survivor, it's just a vote

fair enough though, i get that the texas vote didn't seem like it had many strings attached

WOULD RATHER NOT VOTE
CHAD
Pulsar
Flyhn
Jalmont
realiti
Tommy
oj
TBZ
Cel
Whydon
LS
Skip
Clouds

WOULD RATHER VOTE

Texas goes somewhere between oj and Cel I'm not sure where
Tommy could go after oj and maybe even after like cel?
This is genuinely difficult because I can see reasons to tr everybody and im terrible at reads like im having trouble sring people other than vibes

if you can try to articulate what's off to you, that'd be helpful for me in reading you

you haven't played mafia with me before, so something that's important to note is that i'm a v proactive town player and this tends to be how i come across. i haven't played here since last year, but there's archived games that are useful to look through to understand how i play

i think your posting right now is the best it's been all game so far, though i wish you'd expand a little on why you feel bad about players as you're reading them cause it doesn't help me connect the dots when you're just saying stuff like "feeling worse about skip" without explaining why
Im so sorry like I genuinely do not know I just you do not hve good vibes im sorry

skip was on the chad wagon which was 2/4 town iirc, I felt there had to be at least one maf between him and ls then and i felt worse about him then. I will look at LS at some point

in retrospect tommy posting is worse than i tghought, his posts around the 3000 mark had good vibes on a first impression but also they really dont mean anything i think? and there are posts beofr tht i feel icky of

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)