NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

Chad: Normally I hate voting idlers but for this format it makes sense since it forces them to be active, and from what I have heard inactive Chad is strange so I think the Chad wagon works

Caff: His posting is bad, like scummy bad but like I said I don’t think giving Caff gun is a good idea for town and I’m not so confident he’s scum

Ehmcee: While I like this train better, his posting does get better, which he does as town sometimes (crumbles EoD and recovers)

Cel: I am really weary of idle Cel, it feels so off.
I’m trying to develop thoughts about this but it is difficult

the chad thing is fair and even though i think chad is likely to flip mafia, a small part of me is like, is it even worth shooting him because if he does flip, where do we go from there? it'd be AG 2.0 where a lot of people will have correctly pushed him, except this time it's even worse since basically nobody has defended chad when he's on the block and there are less relevant interactions to read into

the right answer is it's always best to shoot slots that have the highest scum % chance anyways, it's just that chad flipping mafia would say less about the gamestate than any other slot flipping mafia and that's undeniable
this reads townie to me too

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Clouds Im sorry your vibes are horrible idk if you’ve even done anything scummy but like the vibes are just wrong something is not ok
if you can try to articulate what's off to you, that'd be helpful for me in reading you

you haven't played mafia with me before, so something that's important to note is that i'm a v proactive town player and this tends to be how i come across. i haven't played here since last year, but there's archived games that are useful to look through to understand how i play

i think your posting right now is the best it's been all game so far, though i wish you'd expand a little on why you feel bad about players as you're reading them cause it doesn't help me connect the dots when you're just saying stuff like "feeling worse about skip" without explaining why

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)