POP POP

Does this thread need a poll?

• Total voters

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
[SET]
name: Swimming Bear
move 1: Surf
move 2: Dive
move 3: Brine
move 4: Flail
item: Swimming Goggles
nature: Jolly
ability: Swift Swim
evs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

@Fatecrashers: That picture makes me want to make that very set (minus the goggles, of course)! So much WOW.

@Spades789: You do realise Fatecrashers has an endless request list?

It just seems kind of impatient, I guess. Of course he can ask how his pic is going, but it seems like he's saying he wants it ASAP.

he said no hurry. that is completely the reverse of wanting ASAP. i see where you are coming though, but its just a natural reaction of the human to think someone asking how something is going wants it to be finished fast.

Hey Fatecrashers, can you please draw me a Borutorosu (Voltolos) so I can use it as my avatar?

I know the request list is long and all, I don't mind waiting.

thanks in advance, and great art man.

cosmicexplorer

pewpewpew
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
FATECRASHERS HOW DO YOU MAKE SUCH AMAZINGNESS?!?!?!?!?!

I just saw your thread after you came back, and I am astounded. Your quality of your work is incredible.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
yes everyone i see your requests, i just don't like writing an individual response post to each request because i think that's too spammy...sigh

also thank you precipice and cosmicexplorer and everybody else who comments :toast:

ampharos doesnt take shit

Man I think this has been sai plenty of times already but THAT IS AMAZING!
Just love his expression

EDOT: nuuuu Yilx took your title as most loved! Luvdisc this thread NOW

yes everyone i see your requests, i just don't like writing an individual response post to each request because i think that's too spammy...sigh

also thank you precipice and cosmicexplorer and everybody else who comments :toast:

ampharos doesnt take shit
*Great happiness achieved*

It's so awesome! Thank you. :heart:

Congrats on the conrtibuter badge, it was well deserved.

All the new art looks good as well, keep up the good work.

Ampharos is like Magic Mirror: not only does it not take shit, but it bounces it right back.

edit: You have one more <3-fish than Yilx. ARTIST COMPETITION 2011 GO!

My loyalties are divided...Who to vote for??? Fatecrashers=amazing, Yilx=amazing...I support you, Fatecrashers! (Don't tell anyone, but I support Yilx as well.)

Crux

Banned deucer.
OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3

luvdisk for you <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Could I get an avatar-able version too please?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)