POP POP

Does this thread need a poll?

• Total voters
FATE IS BACK YAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAAYAY

Loving the art, as always. Lugia is so refined, Manaphy is D'AWWWW and Ferrothorn is BA

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
*Yeah, yeah, Fate is back and stuff*

WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG??!! (JK, I know where you were)

So I'm at home watching tv. Satellite tv. And it's really cool, cuz I gots a flat screen hi-def plasma tv. A big one.
So I'm at home watchin my supa-fly tv and I decide to check Smogon. So I get on Smogon and see something. It was a new post in Fate's thread.
And when I saw that, I realized something. I realized that FATE IS BACK.

You were worth turning off the tv, Fate. Welcome back.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
badass Nattorei is probably my favorite of your's ever, and a great way to make your way back! Hope your near-two month vacation was all you expected it to be!

Welcome back Fatecrashers! I really like your style, can I make a request? Charmander with a scared/worried expression on its face holding a balloon and looking down (like it's in the air). Thanks, please take your time on this :)

Requesting Empoleon as Inspector Cabanela, please. I was worried you hadn't played Ghost Trick yet, but thanks to your handy-dandy avatar...

Also, welcome back! (I know I'm late to the party.)

Could you try a female Jack - like the card? I think it would be way cool if you could do something like that. Also, the color palette doesn't really matter, so if that's a problem then don't worry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)