Pokemon B/W Summary List

This is more of a suggestion, but think Smogon would be able to publish a list of all the fully evolved pokemon in B/W before strategies are up. Kind of like what the NFE looks like in DPPt. Just to have a list comparing the stats of the new pokemon as a quick reference.

Or is that being held off until strategies can be posted?

breh

強いだね
I fully back this. Simply having their stats available at a whim (especially since Smogon stats are at the top and the page loads as quickly as serebii) would be extremely convenient. Also Serebii seems to be really really bad with calculating min/min negative stat values, which is irritating when playing TR or similar.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
I fully back this. Simply having their stats available at a whim (especially since Smogon stats are at the top and the page loads as quickly as serebii) would be extremely convenient. Also Serebii seems to be really really bad with calculating min/min negative stat values, which is irritating when playing TR or similar.
Serebii's min/min thing is really messed up.

Anyway, I support this idea. It might be a good idea to just compare stats, as Breludicolo said; it might also be a good idea if you wanted to find a random Pokemon that had base X speed so it could outrun Y. It's not absolutely imperative, though.

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
As far as forum suggestions go - you're not meant to simply suggest something and wait for other people to do it. What you do is suggest that with the info from thread x, y and z can be compiled in a thread q to get what you want. Alternatively, you can say you'd be willing to do it yourself if some kind users offered to provide you links with which to consolidate the info. Furthermore, on-site analyses are going to be put up soon anyway, so just hold up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)