Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 (DS, June in JP, Fall in EU/NA/AU) - Updated May 12th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Would be a huge twist if he ended up being an enemy. Maybe Ghetsis and Team Plasma really have disappeared, and a new Team is rampant? Could be likely, since there hasn't been a trace of Team Plasma at all in any of the scans that Corocoro or any other sites have been putting up.
Lolno. Everyone and their aunts expect this guy to be a villain. It'd be a twist if he was a good guy but did some huge mistake (not being used by the true villain, N has that role covered).

Ok no. You know what would be a REALLY big twist? Achroma being Kyurem. YEAAAAAAAAAAAH

Ok no. You know what would be a REALLY big twist? Achroma being Kyurem. YEAAAAAAAAAAAH
LMFAO, I would probably die laughing if that happened. I've heard stuff about how N was supposedly a Zoroark, or his mother was a Pokémon and other false crap like that, but Achroma being Kyurem probably won't happen as well. And I guess Achroma just has that creepy feel about him, so everyone labels him as bad.

Slow Start is just such a horrible ability, and if Regigigas didn't have it, it would be an offensive monster. At least it's somewhat good defensively, but it got fucked out of Rest and Protect. D:

So, Regigigas has no recovery whatsoever outside of Leftovers, it has an abysmal ability, it can't even use Protect to stall out turns or to scout, and Fighting moves are very prevalent in the metagame. In other words, GF must really hate Regigigas. O_O Even after getting rid of the ability, it still has no recovery or Protect.

Would be a huge twist if he ended up being an enemy. Maybe Ghetsis and Team Plasma really have disappeared, and a new Team is rampant? Could be likely, since there hasn't been a trace of Team Plasma at all in any of the scans that Corocoro or any other sites have been putting up.
Does anyone else remember "What if Professor Rowan is with Team Galactic?"

Oooh figurines! Hope we get those as a pre-order bonus in the states.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Regigigas would be 100% legit (but not OU, at least not in BW lol) if it had Stall instead.

And why the HELL are they using Regigigas now... I haven't tried to properly translate anything yet, but there's a picture that almost implies Slow Start interacts somehow with Freeze Shock lol

EDIT--Oh that's just Regigigas becoming paralyzed/burned. Good.

Regigigas would be 100% legit (but not OU, at least not in BW lol) if it had Stall instead.

And why the HELL are they using Regigigas now... I haven't tried to properly translate anything yet, but there's a picture that almost implies Slow Start interacts somehow with Freeze Shock lol

EDIT--Oh that's just Regigigas becoming paralyzed/burned. Good.
They likely chose Regigigas because it had enough bulk to take Freeze Shock or Ice Burn and survive.
After seeing Ho-oh in today's smash footage, I doubt it's actually a confirmation of being in the game.

White Kyurem's Fire move is Ice Burn. So, no movepool upgrade? :|
But fuck yes, Sunkern is really worth buying the game already.

So anyone find it odd that the Sewaddle was level 2 but the Twins' sunkern were level 9?

Level 9 or so trainers are typically on maybe route 3. By which point Level 2s are long gone.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Voltorb guy in GSCHGSS. Battles you after Goldenrod City and has Voltorbs at level 2, 6, 10, and 14. So its quite possible that this is just a case of a trainer randomly having weakmons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)