Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 TOP 16!

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
My opponent says he's in the middle of chaining something and won't be able to battle until he's done.

Me and rocket will be battling either today, saturday or sunday, but we are both free on sunday so we should find a time just fine. The week was tough to find a match cause we are in different time zones(I'm sleeping when he gets back from school) and we both have school, but the weekend will be fine. I'm assuming some others had this problem, so I'd expect each round to have the majority of the matches finished on the weekends maybe

I can't believe I'm the first person done...

Me and ThePunisher ended in a draw - I took out his last pokemon dying to Life Orb recoil. We can PM you details if necessary to make a decision on who gets the win.

And I PMed you but gg again Punisher :)

I don't know what Pablo would say, but maybe now would be a good time to try and prepare new teams and do a rematch just in case? Damn me for sacrificing you-know-what so early on for something that didn't even matter in the end (and also you-know-what for getting double-haxed, even though he amazingly got to leave his mark :P)

Alright I won the rematch, if it was necessary...another gg, though I think my team didn't work very well ?_?

bumping this, because it's kinda sad every seemed to have forgotten about it in the most important rounds >_>

I see how Pablo gets annoyed now. I sent 5 pm's to those who don't seem active as opposed to their opponents, however despite the fact they are on, they fail to acknowledge them, or seem to post here.

Sooooo yeah.

Well that is the last day *baring a potential prolonging* but with the inactivity I wouldn't put it past a coin flip again.

Chill never responded to my pm but I'm still trying to contact him (her?) via pm now. It seems that Chill has problems getting battles done, but he's a pretty cool dude and I bet he will show up for a battle tomorrow.

Talk about a Complete Counter, his team consisted of Pokemon that completely countered the strategies that I used for my Pokemon and carried a Strategy that I couldn't counter with my current team due to lack of pokemon that I have. We did a good hour of 6-6 but after my First Pokemon fainted, he completely destroyed me :P
GG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)