NOC New World NOC - GAME OVER

DS claims that FH is his strongest sr and his read on me is practically a null, he goes on to call my wagon a bad vote but then he refuses to actually prevent it from happening, and you tr this slot?
im sorry but its not MY responsibility to make sure that you dont get lynched when I have no clue what your actual alignment is. If I had a town read on you, sure, maybe I push for it, but im not there on you and you saying things like this about me dont push me in the direction of wanting to save you

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I've actually been looking at nier for a while, been wanting it but couldn't take the plunge. It's been like a year since I last researched it, but iirc nier automata is a sequel to something else? idk playing sequels first somewhat bugs me

these two posts were made off of one minute of each other. if under the impression that i was given my role pm at this exact timespan(which is, what happened) then me saying that latter post is 1. a genuine comment by me or 2. an agenda i would push if i was scum(who probably has, other partners to communicate to in the process)
this is all wifom angleshooting ogi bullshit imo

this is probably the most positive review i[ve seen of nier in a while

it's 26 on steam right now. feels like a low price for a game released in 2017 but i guess steam always handles sales like that?
LOL really? What's a common criticism? Too weeby?

It's more of a AAA game then indie so price probably won't get lower than that. Not really sure if I would've paid $60 for it, but then again I'm incredibly stingy when it comes to games and there's only one game I've ever thought "man I wished I bought this on launch"...anyways I digress....
-----
IDk I feel bad because I haven't read m2h but I think it's an ok place to go with a lynch. I think Former is self-resolving, and I think it would ve really weird for mafia nuxl to come into the game and push m2h even if Former is his teammate. Cap I think might be mafia too but I think we figure him out later fairly easily?

so i'm cool w/ trusting nuxl on this one

vote m2h

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
id rather i be lynched at this point
why?

LOL really? What's a common criticism? Too weeby?

It's more of a AAA game then indie so price probably won't get lower than that. Not really sure if I would've paid $60 for it, but then again I'm incredibly stingy when it comes to games and there's only one game I've ever thought "man I wished I bought this on launch"...anyways I digress....
-----
IDk I feel bad because I haven't read m2h but I think it's an ok place to go with a lynch. I think Former is self-resolving, and I think it would ve really weird for mafia nuxl to come into the game and push m2h even if Former is his teammate. Cap I think might be mafia too but I think we figure him out later fairly easily?

so i'm cool w/ trusting nuxl on this one

vote m2h
idk i heard it started off slow and the combat wasny all that cool. that being said the latest thing i saw about it was from tsm ,effen himself who has very ??? opinions sometimes so maybe thats not a cool accurate desription
----
i think it's actually hard to believe a cap/m2h world fmpov. what do you think about the current wagons?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)