NOC New World NOC - GAME OVER

When I heard Samoyed needed a sub I asked if it was scum...

He said yes, I said "Im in." but I wouldnt have if it was a town role. lmfao

Last edited:
Idk I was fairly upset when we lost because I felt like Former and Heal sold our team super hard by playing not great but thinking back I guess that's not exactly true. Like my thinking was that why do we need multiple players to be great just to bring up the guys who are sinking our team - why can't I just play ok?

But I actually think I needed to be more keyed in the last two days and get myself involved instead of checking out. Unfortunately ds/nuxl post a lot which is bad for me because high volume of posts = not caring about the game. Either that or people were being fucking irritating with that flaming, idk, probably the former but yeah. So I dropped off the radar instead of locking into the game. I'm not sure if that resulted in me becoming uncertain or now, but there was definitely a point where I just couldn't read anyone and got into my own head which is just not a great place to be. I feel bad because I really enjoy playing with nuxl and moody and I think I could've had some good conversations w/ them if I just tried to stay in the game. Instead I just let things be and turned out that was bad because I really was needed to help steer the team in the right direction. I think I played pretty well this game but in the end I think I did need to be better to pick up other people's slack and there was definitely a clear opportunity to do so that would have been enjoyable for me but I didn't.

inferno getting mislynched sucked and I felt bad for him. I should've done more to save him but also him dying was kinda bs. I do think even with former dying we're in a better spot just because I don't think inferno ever gets lynch after that. heal i guess is still mislynch bait but I figure that forces the mafia to push onto heal instead of a fruitless town v town which was just flaming and being fucking irritating. DS did well. Whydon did a good job identifying what he needed to do to win.

The_Caporegime while you could've done some things better (like vote m2h! and try to save yourself! it's never too late as town...) it was cool to see you be active and step forward and be in the game when a lot of people shy away from getting involved. I hope you keep playing games and stick to it because you'll definitely pick up on stuff. I do think there was a lot of not so great behavior so I hope you don't emulate that...but otherwise hope to see u around for some more games.

thx 4 host samo, gg wp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)