NOC New World NOC - GAME OVER

Final Votecount

HeaLnDeaL (4) - Former, DS., Nuxl, Whydon
Former (1) - HeaLnDeaL
Whydon (1) - Jalmont

You lynched the precious HeaLnDeaL
HeaLnDeaL,

You are Gold! You are the substance which the Conquistadores so greatly covet. You can distract others with your shiny powers! At night, you choose two people. Anyone who targets the first person will instead end up targeting the second person.

You win with the Incas!

That's game.

You cannot stop DS. and Whydon from overrunning the Inca Empire.

Welcome! You are the Conquistadores. I encourage you to stomp the Incas and steal their gold!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whydon,

You are Francisco Pizzaro, the most famous Conquistadore. As you rampage and pillage you are compelled to visit these magnificent Inca sites. At night, you are forced to visit another player.

You are the ringleader of the Conquistadores! You win with them.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DS.,

You are the Cathedral! At night, you come and establish yourself on these magnificent Inca sites and block their powers! Whoever you target will be unable to perform an action that night!

You win with the Conquistadores!

You also have a factional kill! Every night you just have to tell me who you wish to kill. There's no need to assign someone to perform a kill!
Bonus Tip: There's no one called Machu Picchu in this game!

The Conquistadores establish a cathedral upon Former, and then they slay him.

Former,

You are Cusco, the capital of the Incas. You are also their most important ritual and medical centre! You can heal a person every night, which will prevent any kills from being used on them. However, the gods will get angry if you heal one person too much! Therefore you can't heal the same person twice in a row.

You win with the Incas!
From there, JALMONT
JALMONT,

You are Choqueqirao! You are an ancient outpost hidden away in the jungle that guards the northwestern entrance to the Sacred Valley. On even nights, you may watch a player in the game and see whoever visits them!

You win with the Incas!
and Nuxl
Nuxl,

You are Ollantaytambo! There was a famous battle at Ollantaytambo where the Incas flooded the valley and won against the Conquistadores! Once this game, you too may flood the valley at night and choose one person to kill.

You win with the Incas!
Lose.

CONQUISTADORES (MAFIA) WIN

I don't know if this game would have been drastically different if Former had been lynched D1, as it should have been. Again, I apologize for that error. The game played out nonetheless.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Would have been much more fun to me personally if Former died d1 but alas.

We were so OP that there's no way Former or I could ever trust each other.

Mewtwo's position was super interesting and not something I expected, and his weird relationship to the other mafia made it quite hard for him to be read.

But uh seriously, this is why NOC games have post quotas, so you don't get an inactive scum team of Hannah + Whydon doing nothing while town fights themselves to death.

Mewtwo's position was super interesting and not something I expected, and his weird relationship to the other mafia made it quite hard for him to be read.

But uh seriously, this is why NOC games have post quotas, so you don't get an inactive scum team of Hannah + Whydon doing nothing while town fights themselves to death.
or you could've voted them

idk if post quotas would have done much since i wouldve just trolled like i did d2. which ik isnt fun to play against and im sorry :blobsad: but town was doing such a good job at doing its thing, figured it was my best play considering hannah was afk

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor

the tldr of what im saying in discord is that having you and former on the same alignment would be so unnatural you just kinda have to believe the fact that there's a thunderdome here

in an 8-3 setup where you have less mislynches than usual, having that forced on a town is really really bad esp when ur only investigatives are watchers(which are weaker than trackers, and alignment cops)

Nuxl

the tldr of what im saying in discord is that having you and former on the same alignment would be so unnatural you just kinda have to believe the fact that there's a thunderdome here

in an 8-3 setup where you have less mislynches than usual, having that forced on a town is really really bad esp when ur only investigatives are watchers(which are weaker than trackers, and alignment cops)
those two things are probably my major complaint in this setup because you're given roles that are so unnatural that you just can't play by them

otherwise i had fun. ggs

Nuxl

but yeah with those assumptions in mind im not really sure what more i could've done. maybe the lesson in closed is to trust your personal reads more? idfk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)