Mawile-Mega @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 84 HP / 252 Atk / 172 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
- Thunder Punch

Pretty obvious what this core does, Magnezone traps the steels like Scizor, Ferro, Skarmory, Melmetal, as well as force in mons that it can volt switch on that Mawile can take advantage of, like Blissey. They also have some of the same checks, in bulky grounds and heatran, so they can both chip at them to wear them down.

Sputnik

Bono My Tires are Deceased
is a Contributor Alumnus
Untitled 4 (pokepast.es) Looking for a solid team prefer balanced
Hey there Kylz, here's your CM Lele team!

:ss/tapu lele::ss/aegislash::ss/landorus-therian::ss/corviknight::ss/tyranitar-mega::ss/toxapex:
Click the Mons for the Paste

CM Lele is an extremely threatening Pokemon to many balance builds, however it does leave us wide open to a few major threats, most notably Spectrier. This team tries to cover these to the best of its extent in order to let CM Lele go nuts. Choice Band Aegislash is a very threatening breaker that can force out Spectrier with the threat of Shadow Sneak and also takes some pressure off of Lele to be the main Mega Latias check. Choice Scarf Landorus-T is also running Punishment to mess with the horse as well as help check Cinderace. Corviknight compresses several roles here, most notably defogging while also being the main Kartana and Excadrill check (which is why it's Body Press). Mega Tyranitar is the third Spectrier check (can't be too careful around this thing) and the Stealth Rocker. Finally, Toxapex helps out when it comes to threats such as Magearna and Cinderace, while holding the team's defensive backbone together.

There are a few alternate options you could go for on this team. The main one is Pursuit on Aegislash, which could be used to trap Spectrier in a 50/50 and also trap Mega Latias. However, Mega Tyranitar is also there. If you want to rescramble who is the pursuit trapper here that is up to you. Corviknight could also theoretically be Zapdos, which fulfills a similar role.

Thanks to yugon.exe and Sevelon for aiding me with this build! Hope you enjoy it!

Zneon

uh oh
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Magearna @ Choice Specs
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fleur Cannon
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Trick
I need a BO or balance team with this mon.
This mon is stupid good as everyone knows basically having no reliable switch ins.
One of its main flaws is revenge killing and ground types as mag is really slow while ground types block volt switch so it would be nice for a mons to cover that.

Specs Magearna + Future Sight
[click for importable]
Hiya, decided to build Specs Magearna for you but around Future Sight. Choice Specs Magearna is a monstrous breaker and Future Sight helps facilitate that with ease. Landorus-T is the rocks setter of the team while also being a volt blocker and ground immune, which is great for both Slowbro and Magearna, and makes them easier to support. Hydreigon isn't the Defogger of the team however it helps immensely with our Spectrier problem due to how potent it really is, plus its ability to check Heatran and Ash-Greninja fairly well is useful for this team, the EVs allow it to outspeed and KO offensive Heatran with Earth Power and the rest is dumped into HP and SpDef, and they would have a tough matchup against it otherwise. Zapdos acts as the hazard remover of the team, it gives us both a Mega Scizor and Kartana check which would be very tough matchups otherwise while also checking Ferrothorn pretty nicely which is a big nuisance to this team too. Finally we have Cinderace which pairs really well with Future Sight and pairs with Magearna nicely to create a dangerous VoltTurn core.

Hope you enjoy the team! :blobthumbsup:

Nowno

la frappe du quartier est approuvé ✅
Hey, could I have a team around Mega Mawile and Ash-Greninja ? No need to explain why this core is so strong. Also, do as if Spectrier is already banned, I don't want a team usable for two days... Thanks !!
https://pokepast.es/9944a123931e30b3

Solaros & Lunaris

Hold that faith that is made of steel
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Gonna request a balance or bulky offense team built around Taunt+Toxic Heatran.

Heatran @ Leftovers/Firium Z
Ability: Flash Fire
(Use whatever EV's u want tho I'd prefer for it to be somewhat offensive)
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Toxic

Also I don't think that running a Spectrier switchin would really be worth it here since I'm like 99% sure it will get banned.
:heatran: :mawile-mega: :hydreigon: :slowbro: :garchomp: :tapu-koko:
https://pokepast.es/f7b1057c590e582b

This team (built by Pannuracotta) centers around the idea of Mega Mawile + Tapu Koko + Future Sight, but it keeps the concept of Taunt + Toxic Heatran so I decided to rolle with it. Mega Mawile and Heatran are both absolute headaches for bulkier playstyles, and no bulky team can truly stand up if both come out at once. Hydreigon checks Heatran and Ash-Greninja for the two, easing the team’s offensive matchups somewhat. Slowbro provides Future Sight and a slow pivot to bring its teammates in freely. In other words, it does what it usually does. Garchomp is the team’s Stealth Rocker and Geound type, while softening up Cinderace and Mega Lopunny, who can otherwise really tear a hole in this team. Lastly, Choice Specs Tapu Koko is a nice cleaner and pivot who really likes when Heatran and Mega Mawile remove Ground types for it to spam Thunderbolt. It carries DGleam because the team can struggle with Kyurem, but you can easily run HP Ice or even 4 attacks if you want. The only real issue with the team is its susceptibility to SD Rillaboom and SD Kartana, as nothing really stops them from running train on this. Enjoy the team, and apologies for the lateness! :blobthumbsup:

Dorron

BLU LOBSTAH
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
Looking for an offensive team with Z Chomp and Tapu Koko

Garchomp @ Dragonium Z / Rockium Z
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Scale Shot / Outrage / Stealth Rock / Stone Edge / Substitute
- Scale Shot / Outrage / Stealth Rock / Stone Edge / Substitute

I don't mind the Koko set, even if you turn it Z and change the Chomp to make the team better.

Hey everyone, I would like to request a team built around these two mons:

Greninja-Ash (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Water Shuriken
- Dark Pulse

Cinderace @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Libero
Jolly Nature
- Pyro Ball
- U-turn
- High Jump Kick
- Sucker Punch

Anything you can come up with is greatly appreciated.

pannu

beyond the farthest stars
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey, could I have a team around Mega Mawile and Ash-Greninja ? No need to explain why this core is so strong. Also, do as if Spectrier is already banned, I don't want a team usable for two days... Thanks !!
https://pokepast.es/9944a123931e30b3
Sorry for taking so long but here you go!
:greninja-ash: :mawile-mega: :garchomp: :slowbro: :zapdos: :blissey:

The thought process behind this team is that i wanted to build a bulky offense with Greninja and Mawile as the main 2 breakers, so thats the mindset i had when i started building. I immidiately put Slowbro on the team because both agren and Mawile really enjoy Future Sight support as it allows you to threaten alot of 2hkos that you usually wouldnt, its also a good pivot since super slow teleports can let you get in Mawile and Gren for free. its the teams main cinderace check too, Garchomp on this team because of how good it is at enabling mawile and gren to put in work against opposing teams, Its also a good rocker and the teams mandatory ground type, the 16 defense evs are to live a +1 ace hjk. Next i wanted a defogger and something to ease up the msciz and ferro MU so i went with heat wave zapdos, nothing too interesting abt it. Finally theres Blissey whos just a good glue for this team, being the main special sponge, a good secondary pivot alongside slowbro and also twave support so mawile becomes that much more dangerous

Overall its a pretty cool team, it does have some difficult matchups though. (also thunder punch mawile is like not very good, if i was you id change it to knock off!)

Happy to serve!

shadowpea

everyone is lonely sometimes
is a Tiering Contributor
I would like to request a team with M-Lopunny with NP Hydreigon. Lop helps out against Blissey and have U-Turn for Hydreigon to come in. Hydreigon can wallbreak for Lopunny to clean late-game.

(I am also wondering if the two bunny core of Cinderace + Mega Lopunny is viable. Same goes for Buginium Z Volcarona. but for now I'm just gonna ask for something that is more reasonable)

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Close Combat
- Fake Out
- U-turn

Hydreigon @ Groundium Z
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 8 HP / 220 SpA / 28 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Earth Power
- Roost

E: Forgot to mention this but I prefer playing Balance/BO and definately not HO.
E2: Now I'm also wondering if a Protean-Bunny core of Cinderace+MLop+Greninja is viable. Probably going to request it next when I need another team :P.

Last edited:
Mawile-Mega @ Mawilite
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Focus Punch
- Ice Punch
- Thunder Punch

Clefable @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Thunder
- Soft-Boiled

I used to love sub punch mega maw in gen 7, so back with this in nat dex, clefable struggles with steels and mega mawile lures them in and smacks them with a 150 BP focus punch. This eases clefable to sweep teams with CM. Clefable is able to spread paralysis with thunder and is able to stand against defensive heatran, and Z ground hydreigon.

Magearna @ Weakness Policy
Timid Nature
- Shift Gear
- Calm Mind
- Stored Power
- Draining Kiss

Landorus-Therian @ Flyinium Z
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Fly

Rillaboom @ Choice Band
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Grassy Glide
- U-turn
- Knock Off

I would like a HO team if you don't like the sets I have chose you can change them up and change items or movesets But would like to use these mons In a HO please get back to me thank you

ok so since the other request i made is taking so much time im just gonna do this one

Crawdaunt @ Choice Band
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Crunch
- Crabhammer

Magearna @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Fleur Cannon
- Focus Blast
- Volt Switch
- Trick

so i already made a team based off this core but i want to see what you guys can do with it. So basically crawdaunt is a strong wall breaker which checks, glowking and blissey which specs mage loses to. Specs mage also provides volturn for crawdaunt which it appreciates. And specs mage beats fini which ocunters craw. Please do this core and thank you if you do it. I also apologize that crawdaunt is c tier on the vr but its becoming better. So again thank you if you do this core.

Regieleki @ Choice Specs
Ability: Transistor
Shiny: Yes
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Ancient Power
- Hyper Beam / Rapid Spin / Filler

Requesting a team built around this monster. I have tried to build around it before, and had some success, but it's been inconsistent, and largely based on how many Ground types my opponent brings. Looking for something more consistent, as Eleki makes an excellent end-game cleaner due to his crazy ability and crazier speed.

Zneon

uh oh
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Timid Nature
- Shift Gear
- Calm Mind
- Stored Power
- Draining Kiss

Landorus-Therian @ Flyinium Z
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Fly

Rillaboom @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Grassy Glide
- U-turn
- Knock Off

I would like a HO team if you don't like the sets I have chose you can change them up and change items or movesets But would like to use these mons In a HO please get back to me thank you

Standard Hyper Offense Team
[click for importable]
Hiya, sorry for taking so long but here's the team. It's pretty standard for the most part and I did change a couple of sets like the Landorus-T and Rillaboom one into something that would fit the archetype much more. I changed the Landorus-T set to a suicide lead one because hyper offense wants one usually and since Flynium Z Landorus-T is more of a wallbreaker than a sweeper I thought Suicide Lead would fit the team much better. Regieleki is the screens setter of the team, has a lot of merit in the fact that it supports everything else with not only its ridiculous Speed tier but also Explosion and Volt Switch, Volt Switch especially helps Regieleki with setting up screens multiple times in a game. I changed the Rillaboom to Swords Dance since I feel Choice Band and Choice items in general are huge momentum saps on hyper offense and that's never what you want. Mega Gyarados is pretty interesting since you don't need to mega evolve it right away since Water / Flying and Water / Dark complement eachother pretty well defensively, so you can mega evolve when the time is right. Lastly we have Work Up Cinderace, really potent HO Pokemon that can do work against almost any playstyle, the EVs are mainly for Electro Ball which hits both Slowbro and Toxapex, which is important since its other moves are resisted by them.

Hope you enjoy the team! :blobthumbsup:

Dorron

BLU LOBSTAH
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
Kyurem @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pressure

Medicham-Mega @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power

Looking for a Balance / Bulky Balance team with this. Change the specs to boots/metronome if neccesary

Interested in an Ash-Gren core with mega tyranitar - I haven't managed to build a good balanced team around those two myself yet.

the core

Ash-Greninja has choice specs with timid nature (252 speed, 252 spa, 4spd) with following moves - Hydro pump, dark pulse, water shuriken, spikes

Mega Ttar as is quoted in the link has an adamant nature with 88 evs in hp, 252 in attack and 168 in speed. it's a dragon dance with stone edge, fire punch and pursuit. Change those moves if you feel I'm wrong.

ash-gren is mah boi and he often comes in handy for me against fire types, ground types rock types but also able to act as a problem for ghost types, magnezone, zapdos, corv and able to push various other mons into either sacrificing themselves or switching. Tyrantiar as a mega should be able to handle some of Gren's common problem pokemon, ferrothorn, Charizard x , scizor, chansey and blissey. Also, able to potentially deal with scarf victni (if gren is not locked to shuriken), potentially mega pinsir and more.

Get back me to as soon as possible.

thanks

Last edited:
Garchomp @ Rockium Z
EVs: 240 Atk / 16 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
EVs: 252 HP / 52 Def / 24 SpA / 180 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draining Kiss
- Stored Power
- Shift Gear
- Calm Mind
Heya looking for a balance team with these two sets get back to me as soon as possible

Hey y'all! I'd like to request a Bulky/Balance team around these two:
medicham-mega.png
weavile.png
:

Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Zen Headbutt
- High Jump Kick
- Thunder Punch / Ice Punch

Weavile @ Choice Band
Ability: Pickpocket
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Pursuit
- Ice Shard

The core isn't that complicated. Medicham pressures and kills mons that Weavile has problems with, and vice versa. Thank you in advance! :blobthumbsup:

Last edited:

Batzi

“I’m Cosmo Kramer, the Assman!”
is a Tiering Contributor
Garchomp @ Rockium Z
EVs: 240 Atk / 16 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
EVs: 252 HP / 52 Def / 24 SpA / 180 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draining Kiss
- Stored Power
- Shift Gear
- Calm Mind
Heya looking for a balance team with these two sets get back to me as soon as possible
Hello sorry for taking a while but here is the team!

Regieleki @ Light Clay
Ability: Transistor
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Reflect
- Volt Switch
- Explosion
- Light Screen

Garchomp-Mega @ Garchompite
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Scale Shot
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

Rillaboom @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Grassy Glide
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Superpower

Hawlucha @ Grassy Seed
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 252 Atk / 124 Def / 132 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Acrobatics
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge

EVs: 76 HP / 252 SpA / 180 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shift Gear
- Calm Mind
- Draining Kiss
- Stored Power

Cinderace @ Normalium Z
Ability: Libero
Jolly Nature
- Bulk Up
- Pyro Ball
- Sucker Punch
- Double-Edge

So what me and the others decided to do is make this team a HO team because policy Magearna only really fits on HO. Garchomp is now a Mega Garchomp.

Anyways, to the team.
Regieleki is just your standard screen setter which can explode when you need momentum or important chip. It also has volt switch so it can go into another mon on the team. Mega Garchomp is essentially the mon you use to chip everything down for the rest of the team as well as your rocks setter. Up to you when you play it in the game but there is no dedicated lead. Basically you can get up rocks into SD Scale Shot and cause havoc. Rillaboom is just your standard LO set and I've gone for Superpower>High Horsepower because hitting Ferro is important so that it opens up Magearna in the late game. Hawlucha is just your standard set. Speed EV's allow it to outspeed Jolly Excadrill in sand as well as creep other Hawlucha who try to do the same thing. Magearna is your standard Weakness Policy mon. Use this in the late game with screens up and you're assured to do well with it. Cinderace is actually really important to this team because it can beat one mon that threatens 2 late game cleaners of this team. Toxapex. With Pex gone Magearna can setup without being Hazed and Hawlucha can do the same.

The description for this isn't too long because I think most of this is pretty standard but alas, good luck!

Looking for a team with:

Hoopa-Unbound @ Choice Band
Ability: Magician
Jolly Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Gunk Shot
- Fire Punch
- Drain Punch

Don't care whether it's a balance team or a BO team or whatever as long as it's at least decent.

Hello there!
I was interested in a team with Mawile-Mega and Tapu Fini.
This core had me curious since USUM. Never really tried it out, but I think that now is a good time to give it a chance.

Mawile Mega:
Mawile_Mega.gif

Provides wallbreak through a lot of mons, including Slowbro if we are using a Knock Off set.

Tapu Fini:

Gives the ground control with its ability, helping with status protection to Mawile. Also can stop some Ace attacks and pivot into other mon, and change into Sableye-Mega as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: R8

Solaros & Lunaris

Hold that faith that is made of steel
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Hey y'all! I'd like to request a Bulky/Balance team around these two: View attachment 315477 , View attachment 315478:

Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Zen Headbutt
- High Jump Kick
- Thunder Punch / Ice Punch

Weavile @ Choice Band
Ability: Pickpocket
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Pursuit
- Ice Shard

The core isn't that complicated. Medicham pressures and kills mons that Weavile has problems with, and vice versa. Thank you in advance! :blobthumbsup:
:medicham-mega: :weavile: :heatran: :gliscor: :amoonguss: :magearna:
https://pokepast.es/28924464a3b471e1

Aurodian and I built this, and we elected to go in a more balanced direction than the bulky offense in the sample teams thread. Heatran provides Stealth Rock for the team, and an option to nuke Ground-types with Firium Z. This is pretty nice for Thunder Punch variants of Medicham, who often have to play a longer game against Ground-types. It also provides a way to completely stop Blissey from doing its Teleport antics, and serves as a fine Mega Scizor and Mega Mawile check. Gliscor is the team’s Defogger, carrying Knock Off to really annoy Pokemon like Zapdos, Toxapex, and Moltres, as well as check Heatran and non-Normalium Z Cinderace. Amoonguss was chosen over Blissey for its ability to absorb Toxic Spikes while still checking Ash-Greninja, and Mega Medicham and Weavile love to grab kills on sleeping targets. It also checks Rillaboom, a huge threat otherwise. Lastly, Heart Swap Magearna gives the team some leeway against Calm Mind users, whom Medicham tends to give setup fodder to. Its also the team’s Psychic resist alongside Heatran, ensuring that Fightinium Z Tapu Lele can be limited to a degree. The team mainly struggles with Victini and Kyurem, but both can be played around with aggressive pivoting. Hope you enjoy the team!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)