Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Curse
- Liquidation
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

https://pokepast.es/5a9c8ababc117202
I wanted just to mention thief gliscor bc you can use it to take knock off and later in the game steal heavy duty boot or lefto from mon like zapdos,garg or ferro even if it's more gimmick than really competitive. Scarf samurott give a speed control as well as way to setup spikes. Scream tail can check theats like charizard y or valiant as well as giving wish to mons likes dondozo and ferro in the team(tera dark give a resistance to specs dragapult's shadow balls).Tornadus-T is here to wallbreak as well as being defogger that can threaten ghold. Ferrothorn and dondozo are defensive mons that deals with a lot of mons that you already know.

A neat hazards team i've been working on for a while now, dhengo and corsola being used for defog and rapid spin prevention while also running tera fight and covert cloak on dhengo to prevent pursuits from gambits and ttars while also being able to beat garganacl, pex and ferro for the hazards and the other benefits they bring like haze, leech, and iron barbs+rocky helmet chip for when a physical mon sets up too far to handle. Buzzwole is just the physical damage eater being able to tank even z pult among other things, gliscor is nice for the defog and being able to tank/pressure heatran and dhengo.

(btw how do u display ur team on the forum without pokepaste?)

Last edited:
:sv/Gliscor: :sv/Toxapex: :sv/Ferrothorn: :sv/Lopunny-Mega: :sv/Iron Valiant: :sv/Gholdengo:
This is the team I tried to play with. Gliscor + Toxapex + Ferrothorn form the defensive core of the team, covering the other ones weaknesses. M-Lopunny has been my favourite Pokémon, it is a great pivot with access to Fake Out, crippling offensive enemy teams. I usually lead with him, Fake Out and then pivot with U-turn or, if the enemy Pokémon is offensive and slower (Lopunny has a great great speed tier) I use Frustation. Iron Valiant as the special attacker, it is high valuable because it hits hard and has a wide movepool. At last, Gholdengo for preventing enemy Defog or Rapid Spin. It has been difficult to play with Gliscor, for me it has nothing better than Landorus or even Clodisre, and its x4 weakness to Ice, makes him very vulnerable (Kyurem, Ice Punch from Swampert-Mega, Triple Axel for MLopp, Weavile and other Ice Shard users like Baxcalibur...).

red fintans

fintan is actually blue
is a Contributor to Smogon

Knock off all those dumb boots then start forcing chip with voltturn, rilla is such a strong breaker with SD

Last edited:
Congratulations to red fintans for winning this slate!

Cycle 20:
:sv/gliscor:

Voting starts on July 5th​
Boots spam semi-stall hs (wow that's a long name) (pokepast.es)

This team is not stall, but is dangerously close to being stall. It does have SOME offensive pressure that it abuses as it forces switches with hazard damage while maintaining a defensive profile.

ripoff batman (Gliscor) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 180 HP / 252 Atk / 76 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Roost
- Toxic/ U-Turn
- Facade

Gliscor is the backbone of the team, managing to combine a defensive AND offensive presence that not many Pokemon can efficiently manage. Knock Off is solely to remove the annoying boots users on the opposing team, and making gliscor harder to switch into while maintaining utility. Toxic might be best for forcing switches eventually wearing down bulkier teams, but U-turn can lead to you switching into a special attacking threat like Gholdengo to force some additional damage whether the opponent switches or not on the Gholdengo entry. Tera Water is to avoid Ice and water types, although tera Might Not be relevant in a week or so...

Gholdengo @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Good as Gold
Tera Type: Water/ Flying
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Trick
- Make It Rain
- Shadow Ball
- Psychic/ Psyshock

This gholdengo set on fat is ripped straight out of HO , acting as a revenge killer and adds to the offensive presence of the team. It has some redeeming qualities, able to block defog, and also outspeeding almost every non scarfer even without a max speed nature. Basically the ONE threat to this is Mega Lopunny, which outspeeds and uses close combat turning it from a move gholdengo is normally immune to to a super-effective move.

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
Tera Type: Rock
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Power Gem
- Moonblast
- Stealth Rock

Setup rocks then go brr.

your mother (Hippowdon) (F) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Sand Stream
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Toxic/ Yawn/ Whirlwind
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock

Hippowdon has great synergy with the team, as none of the members of the team take any residual sandstorm damage, therefore making it a riskless investment to get sandstorm up and chip the opponents down further for Hippowdon's offensive teammates or stall buddies to clean off with a few attacks or a handy toxic or salt cure. Toxic, whirlwind and yawn all eventually phaze the opponent, racking up more hazard damage.

clod is god (Clodsire) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Unaware
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 160 HP / 96 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Recover
- Toxic Spikes
- Haze/ Yawn
- Spikes
The main special wall of the team, Clodsire is an infuriatingly hard wall to break for all special attackers, being immune to thunder wave and toxic from ally support, and having great natural bulk. Defense EVs are to have an easier time with physical wallbreakers or sweepers and potentially haze or yawn to help teammates. Unaware is the selling point for clodsire, as setup sweepers cannot use it as fodder, if it can't 1v1 from the start, it can't 1v1 with setup, and yawn forces them into another matchup.

salty tears (Garganacl) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Purifying Salt
Tera Type: Fairy
Impish Nature
- Salt Cure
- Recover
- Body Press
- Protect/ Iron Defense

More chip. Garganacl does not run the standard iron defense set, instead becoming a chipgod and a physical wall with protect. Garganacl CAN run iron defense to exert the tiniest bit of offensive pressure with body press, but I have seen more success with protect.

This team is good around mid ladder, which is where I'm at. Replays aren't saved, i'll find some for you later.

hidin

What a kind young man
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Voting is up, and will end on Sunday! Here are your options:

Team A
:sv/aggron-mega: :sv/gliscor: :sv/skeledirge: :sv/ferrothorn: :sv/toxapex: :sv/clefable:
a somewhat strange but pretty fun aggron-mega team featuring SD gliscor. no hazard clear & you may want boots pex but usually you can pressure people since they expect this team to be pretty passive, so, that's something :D
Team B
GIVEURBOOTS (Gliscor) @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SpD
Careful Nature
- Toxic
- Thief
- Roost
- Earthquake

Samurott-Hisui @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sharpness
Tera Type: Dark
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Aqua Cutter
- Ceaseless Edge
- Sacred Sword
- Knock Off

Scream Tail @ Leftovers
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Dark
EVs: 248 HP / 172 SpD / 88 Spe
Timid Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Dazzling Gleam
- Encore

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Defog

Dondozo @ Leftovers
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Curse
- Liquidation
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

https://pokepast.es/5a9c8ababc117202
I wanted just to mention thief gliscor bc you can use it to take knock off and later in the game steal heavy duty boot or lefto from mon like zapdos,garg or ferro even if it's more gimmick than really competitive. Scarf samurott give a speed control as well as way to setup spikes. Scream tail can check theats like charizard y or valiant as well as giving wish to mons likes dondozo and ferro in the team(tera dark give a resistance to specs dragapult's shadow balls).Tornadus-T is here to wallbreak as well as being defogger that can threaten ghold. Ferrothorn and dondozo are defensive mons that deals with a lot of mons that you already know.
Team C
https://pokepast.es/2060618816607954

A neat hazards team i've been working on for a while now, dhengo and corsola being used for defog and rapid spin prevention while also running tera fight and covert cloak on dhengo to prevent pursuits from gambits and ttars while also being able to beat garganacl, pex and ferro for the hazards and the other benefits they bring like haze, leech, and iron barbs+rocky helmet chip for when a physical mon sets up too far to handle. Buzzwole is just the physical damage eater being able to tank even z pult among other things, gliscor is nice for the defog and being able to tank/pressure heatran and dhengo.

(btw how do u display ur team on the forum without pokepaste?)
Team D
:sv/Gliscor: :sv/Toxapex: :sv/Ferrothorn: :sv/Lopunny-Mega: :sv/Iron Valiant: :sv/Gholdengo:
This is the team I tried to play with. Gliscor + Toxapex + Ferrothorn form the defensive core of the team, covering the other ones weaknesses. M-Lopunny has been my favourite Pokémon, it is a great pivot with access to Fake Out, crippling offensive enemy teams. I usually lead with him, Fake Out and then pivot with U-turn or, if the enemy Pokémon is offensive and slower (Lopunny has a great great speed tier) I use Frustation. Iron Valiant as the special attacker, it is high valuable because it hits hard and has a wide movepool. At last, Gholdengo for preventing enemy Defog or Rapid Spin. It has been difficult to play with Gliscor, for me it has nothing better than Landorus or even Clodisre, and its x4 weakness to Ice, makes him very vulnerable (Kyurem, Ice Punch from Swampert-Mega, Triple Axel for MLopp, Weavile and other Ice Shard users like Baxcalibur...).
Team E

Knock off all those dumb boots then start forcing chip with voltturn, rilla is such a strong breaker with SD
Team F
Boots spam semi-stall hs (wow that's a long name) (pokepast.es)

This team is not stall, but is dangerously close to being stall. It does have SOME offensive pressure that it abuses as it forces switches with hazard damage while maintaining a defensive profile.

ripoff batman (Gliscor) @ Toxic Orb
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 180 HP / 252 Atk / 76 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Roost
- Toxic/ U-Turn
- Facade

Gliscor is the backbone of the team, managing to combine a defensive AND offensive presence that not many Pokemon can efficiently manage. Knock Off is solely to remove the annoying boots users on the opposing team, and making gliscor harder to switch into while maintaining utility. Toxic might be best for forcing switches eventually wearing down bulkier teams, but U-turn can lead to you switching into a special attacking threat like Gholdengo to force some additional damage whether the opponent switches or not on the Gholdengo entry. Tera Water is to avoid Ice and water types, although tera Might Not be relevant in a week or so...

Gholdengo @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Good as Gold
Tera Type: Water/ Flying
Modest Nature
- Trick
- Make It Rain
- Shadow Ball
- Psychic/ Psyshock

This gholdengo set on fat is ripped straight out of HO , acting as a revenge killer and adds to the offensive presence of the team. It has some redeeming qualities, able to block defog, and also outspeeding almost every non scarfer even without a max speed nature. Basically the ONE threat to this is Mega Lopunny, which outspeeds and uses close combat turning it from a move gholdengo is normally immune to to a super-effective move.

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
Tera Type: Rock
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Power Gem
- Moonblast
- Stealth Rock

Setup rocks then go brr.

your mother (Hippowdon) (F) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Sand Stream
Tera Type: Steel
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Toxic/ Yawn/ Whirlwind
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock

Hippowdon has great synergy with the team, as none of the members of the team take any residual sandstorm damage, therefore making it a riskless investment to get sandstorm up and chip the opponents down further for Hippowdon's offensive teammates or stall buddies to clean off with a few attacks or a handy toxic or salt cure. Toxic, whirlwind and yawn all eventually phaze the opponent, racking up more hazard damage.

clod is god (Clodsire) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
EVs: 160 HP / 96 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Recover
- Toxic Spikes
- Haze/ Yawn
- Spikes
The main special wall of the team, Clodsire is an infuriatingly hard wall to break for all special attackers, being immune to thunder wave and toxic from ally support, and having great natural bulk. Defense EVs are to have an easier time with physical wallbreakers or sweepers and potentially haze or yawn to help teammates. Unaware is the selling point for clodsire, as setup sweepers cannot use it as fodder, if it can't 1v1 from the start, it can't 1v1 with setup, and yawn forces them into another matchup.

salty tears (Garganacl) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Purifying Salt
Impish Nature
- Salt Cure
- Recover
- Body Press
- Protect/ Iron Defense

More chip. Garganacl does not run the standard iron defense set, instead becoming a chipgod and a physical wall with protect. Garganacl CAN run iron defense to exert the tiniest bit of offensive pressure with body press, but I have seen more success with protect.

This team is good around mid ladder, which is where I'm at. Replays aren't saved, i'll find some for you later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)