Other LITPL Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a collection of replays anywhere and if not can someone make one please?
Instead of having another thread circling around Circuit Tournaments I went with a smarter solution. The spreadsheet with the standings and results is now updated with replays of the games played (just hover over the result and a clickable link will magically appear). The spreadsheet will be linked in the OP every week, but you can also click here and bookmark it right now so you don't have to go look for it every time. If you catch any mistakes feel free to either post here or shoot me a message anywhere I can read it.

Oh, and for the sake of making this easier, please include the replay of the game in your "won, gg" posts. :D

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
WTF there's no midseason?? thought i could sneak onto a team and go 0-2 before being subbed out for ADVANTAGE again

also i'm a fan of every manager so it's hard to pick who to root for, but i think i'd go with team steelix because it is the biggest conglomeration of my favorite people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)