Other LITPL Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
tours that do coinflips instead of dead games are complete and utter shit and, even then, it wasn't warranted
finch just because you like to make a thousand activity posts each week to get the win doesn't mean everyone else does

predicts:
NU: ADVANTAGE vs. Teddeh
UU: ZoroDark vs. Sam
PU: blunder vs. Finchinator

(in contact)

Last edited:

The Goomy

Whitest Mexican Alive
I know this is basic as fuck, but can we please have a google docs file for when people are playing and can we actually use it? :]

Senpai D.M

さようなら
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
RU: -Tsunami- vs. 49 bop
RU: Omfuga vs. TDK
RU: FlamingVictini vs. Nails FV
RU: Eternal Spirit vs. Star
RU: Kushalos vs. Chill Shadow Kush builds cool shit
RU: Mael vs. Arifeen same could go either way tho
RU: DTC vs. Ajna lol
RU: lighthouses vs. Natalie. both qt users

"Crawdaunt's name and appearance suggest that it is based on a red swamp crayfish. However, its size and Dark type would suggest it is based on a larger, more powerful creature, such as the lobster." ~ Bulbapedia

"Lobsters have an elongated body covered with a light-weight exoskeleton. Lobsters either walk slowly on the seafloor or swim backward by curling and uncurling their abdomen. The body of crabs is covered with large carapace. Crabs have roundish (females) or triangular-shaped (males) abdomen, thick exoskeleton and one pair of claws called chelae. The claws are uneven in size in males, and used to attract females. Some crabs are able to walk backward and forward, but most species walk sideways." ~ softschools.com

So what is this, some kind of a sick joke?
It has come to my attention that I have made a huge mistake. I am one who listens to the people, so I have changed the OP accordingly to have a picture that matches the Team name.

Hope this satisfies and patches the problem I had made. Thank you.

It has come to my attention that I have made a huge mistake. I am one who listens to the people, so I have changed the OP accordingly to have a picture that matches the Team name.

Hope this satisfies and patches the problem I had made. Thank you.
YO since we already fucked w/ the aesthetic (fuck you rozes), CAN YOU PLEASE FREE MY ARCANINE GIRL NOW
I FEEL THAT THE CURRENT IMAGE DOES NOT ACCURATELY DEPICT MY TEAM

THANKS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)