Jerricent's Trading Post - Shiny & Non-Shiny Pokemon - Update: Some with matching balls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a shiney Scyther (w/ metal coat or a shiney Scizor and lower levels ( ie not 40 or above). Good nature.

Also looking for a shiney mareep and shiney Charmander with good nature.

I will trade v well for these.

I'm also interested in your hydration goomy and modest larvesta.

I have a modest eevee and a modest charmander.
I am interested in the jolly axew, but not for the magikarp. Maybe for the hp ice electrike, depending on the info on the HP fighting litleo. It's not shiny right? What ball is it in? IVs/ability/moves?
I'll take Mankey and Exeggcute :) (and, of course, Chatot)

I need Inkay and Klefki so badly <3333
I have lots of competitive shinys, 5iv and 6iv
Please request a top 3 or something, so i can look through my collection
Thx :)

I need Inkay and Klefki so badly <3333
I have lots of competitive shinys, 5iv and 6iv
Please request a top 3 or something, so i can look through my collection
Thx :)
Do you have a list? I'm mostly looking for stuff I don't have, so if you see something not on my list, I'd probably be interested.

Last edited:
Not for the shuppet, but I'm interested in your vullaby. Your impish vullaby for my snorunt?

Do you have a list? I'm mostly looking for stuff I don't have, so if you see something not on my list, I'd probably be interested.

I'm interested in your litleo, but I can't trade the karrablast for it. I can do anything that isn't listed as "NFT" or "NFT unless RARE". Let me know if you see something else you want for your litleo.

Chatot and mankey are fine, but I can't do exeggcute. Take a look at my full list too: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag4YJui__GZidG9lbVhqQzlOUkVMSmhEOFlzR3pSM3c&usp=sharing
Anything that isn't listed in green/purple/blue are ok.
Sounds great, will clone it now

Does anyone have a 6IV male pokemon in the field egg group? I'd be willing to trade a 5IV swinub with thick fat, or a 5IV buneary (Both with 4 egg moves).
EDIT: I need it to be non-USA too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)