Jerricent's Trading Post - Shiny & Non-Shiny Pokemon - Update: Some with matching balls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
interested in the shiny Electrike (HP Ice) - Timid | Lightning Rod | 31/X/30/31/31/31 | Thunder Fang, Discharge | Lv. 13 | Male | Pokeball | OT: R.Q.R. 26270, and shiny magikarp Jolly | Rattled | 31/31/31/X/31/31 | Lv. 1 | Male |. im offering you a shiny modest eevee 6 iv with modest nature and anticipation ability and eggmoves yawn and wish or a 6 iv shiny charmander with modest nature, blaze, and egg move dragon pulse or a shiny 5 iv axew with jolly mold breaker. ill also throw in a HP fighting litleo to sweeten the deal? :)

Hey,

I have some new rare ones to offer:
- 5IV Bold Sturdy (HA) Carbink
- 5IV Adamant Sand Rush (HA) Sandshrew w/ Crush Claw, Metal Claw, Night Slash, Counter (Friend Ball)
- 5IV Relaxed Hustle Corsola w/ Amnesia, Curse, Camouflage, Barrier (Premier Ball)
- 5IV Modest Levitate Lunatone
- 5IV Modest Own Tempo Spoink w/ Extrasensory, Mirror Coat
- 5IV Modest Storm Drain (HA) Maractus w/ Spikes
- 5IV Bold Oblivious Smoochum w/ Wish

PM me if you're interested in anything

I like the Chatot :)
I'm also interested in your hydration goomy and modest larvesta.

interested in the shiny Electrike (HP Ice) - Timid | Lightning Rod | 31/X/30/31/31/31 | Thunder Fang, Discharge | Lv. 13 | Male | Pokeball | OT: R.Q.R. 26270, and shiny magikarp Jolly | Rattled | 31/31/31/X/31/31 | Lv. 1 | Male |. im offering you a shiny modest eevee 6 iv with modest nature and anticipation ability and eggmoves yawn and wish or a 6 iv shiny charmander with modest nature, blaze, and egg move dragon pulse or a shiny 5 iv axew with jolly mold breaker. ill also throw in a HP fighting litleo to sweeten the deal? :)
I have a modest eevee and a modest charmander.
I am interested in the jolly axew, but not for the magikarp. Maybe for the hp ice electrike, depending on the info on the HP fighting litleo. It's not shiny right? What ball is it in? IVs/ability/moves?

Hi, I'm interested in your Shiny Chansey.

Chansey
- Bold | Natural Cure | 31/X/31/31/31/31 | Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy | Lv. 1 | Female | Quick Ball | OT: Luis Fer 25235

I'm wondering if you'd be able to nickname it. Thank you!

Hi, I'm interested in your Shiny Chansey.

Chansey
- Bold | Natural Cure | 31/X/31/31/31/31 | Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy | Lv. 1 | Female | Quick Ball | OT: Luis Fer 25235

I'm wondering if you'd be able to nickname it. Thank you!
Sorry, no. I'm not the OT on it so I wouldn't be able to.

My only self bred is hoothoot and i'm sure i saw you have one of your own >< . I do have sentret/fineon/castform that i am equally as weary about trading. ALL with memories Kalos born as opposed to the hack ones. Barely traded these so i consider them extremely rare. They would most certainly have to be listed as strictly NFT though.
I had to think about it, because I am tempted by a legit finneon and castform, but I have to pass on it for now. I really like your sentret but it looks like the IVs are slightly off. Sorry, I'm a stickler! Thank you for the offer though - it was very tempting :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)