Issue #32 Released!

Which article was your favourite in this issue?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
http://www.smogon.com/smog/issue32/xy-doubles-standouts

This isn't a HUGE problem, as most people read the articles in order, but the Previous Article button on the page for "XY Standouts" leads to "XY Little Cup: The Bullies Are Back In Town" when it should lead to "XY Little Cup: The Rise and Fall of Sneasel". Just a small bug I happened to catch! ^^

sandz edit this has been fixed thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Great issue guys, congrats! I found a small error:

At the bottom of the Trivia page said:
What else but a scavenger hunt? Genius, no? The idea is simple; I'll give you a clue, and somewhere scattered on Smogon's varous articles and pages are further questions and clues. The answers will be pages on Smogon, so you shouldn't get lost. I've even enlisted the help from those who were still part of the "Zystral Resistance," a.k.a. "La ReZyStance"; sandshrewz and skylight.
The bold word is supposed to be various.

sandz edit: the case of missing letters has been solved! thanks alexwolf :)

Hey all, Loved the issue. I have a small nitpick to toss in here for you all. Someone should note in the trivia section that there are more than 5 breakable walls in XY as there are two halves to the Lost Hotel with the lower half having 6 breakable walls in it alone. So I believe that should be updated as incorrect trivia isn't really trivia at all. Other than that, great stuff guys

Not necessarily completely an error, but in the fairies article it says a fairy typing would have prevented Cresselia from getting wrecked by Tyranitar or Scizor. However, Scizor's Steel STAB would now hit Cresselia for tons of damage.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Hey all, Loved the issue. I have a small nitpick to toss in here for you all. Someone should note in the trivia section that there are more than 5 breakable walls in XY as there are two halves to the Lost Hotel with the lower half having 6 breakable walls in it alone. So I believe that should be updated as incorrect trivia isn't really trivia at all. Other than that, great stuff guys
oops i think i forgot to look inside the hotel
don't mind me, just being incompetent (the real answer is 8 @ lost hotel + 2 @ victory road = 10)

edit: alright so Magnemite and AOPSUser now tie at 7 points each

Last edited:

truedrew

Banned deucer.
damn this smog ruly blew my mind away i loved it till the last page. is there any way i can contribute to the smog?

oops i think i forgot to look inside the hotel
don't mind me, just being incompetent (the real answer is 8 @ lost hotel + 2 @ victory road = 10)

edit: alright so Magnemite and AOPSUser now tie at 7 points each
Did "overworld" in question 9 only refer to outdoor areas? I checked all of the buildings and outdoor areas and found more Espurr than Skiddo, but if you only count outdoor areas, there are more Skiddo.

Also, does this mean I get to pick a custom title?

As an RU player, I'm always pleased when there are RU related articles. Fortunately for me, there are a lot of RU articles. It's a long way to April and Gen 6 RU, so I really enjoyed the Gen 6 predictions article. Overall, I think it was a very good Smog with the highlights being the Checks/Counters article, the Assault Vest Article, the fairy type articles, and of course the RU predictions article.

I liked Smogon in 2013 and Checks and Counters. A good laugh and some insights on these key concepts of the meta.

That denko thing was hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)