Hidden OU (Final reveal pg. 17)

I thought that this was real until I kept reading the other comments, lol.

Anyway, I look forward to play this mod/OM. There are plenty of new stuff that may be fun to try!

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
this is basically stabmons megagross levels of broken exept it now has heavy metal to go around with it
remember, it doesn't get shift gear, so stuff that can tank slam does have the ability to beat it. Also, lets remember the other mons we have so far in this meta and realize its not even broken to begin with. Also, a full power heavy slam is base 120 where a meteor mash is 90, so its not like its just OHKOing all its resists since the power caps at 120. Shift gear (the ability to boost attack) is what made megagross so broken in stabmons, but here, not so much.
I thought that this was real until I kept reading the other comments, lol.

Anyway, I look forward to play this mod/OM. There are plenty of new stuff that may be fun to try!
Go ahead and make a team! Whenever I am on showdown I want to play this meta due to the freshness and not-brokenness (most metas now aren't that fun to me because the entire dynamic is changed or everything is broken). Feel free to challenge me.

EV

Banned deucer.
this is basically stabmons megagross levels of broken exept it now has heavy metal to go around with it
I can bet Heavy Metal Heavy Slam isn't as lethal as Tough Claws. And like xJownage said, no Shift Gear. It's considerably weaker than STABmons if you take into account every move is losing the Tough Claws boost, namely Zen Headbutt, the elemental punches, and Grass Knot.

i think tough claws and sheer force are realy underestimated in a general sence they give an adaptability on stabs and aditional power on alot of covrage
i' ll bet flygon gets arena trap.

EV

Banned deucer.
This will probably be the second-to-last HA dump before everything is complete. I've been unable to make more leaks so just use your imagination! ;)

Patrat line: Unburden
Lillipup: Own Tempo
Herdier/Stoutland: Hustle
Purrloin line: Super Luck
Munna line: Magic Bounce
Roggenrola line: Pressure
Timburr line: Mold Breaker
Tympole line: Torrent
Sandile line: Dry Skin
Darumaka line: Flame Body (Darmanitan Zen is now usable separate from regular Darmanitan and has Sheer Force as its natural ability)
Yamask line: Weak Armor
Archen line: Slow Start
Trubbish line: Poison Touch
Zorua line: Protean
Karrablast: Guts
Escavalier: Regenerator
Ferroseed: Light Metal
Ferrothorn: Rain Dish
Cubchoo: Pickup
Beartic: Thick Fat
Shelmet: Sturdy
Accelgor: Tinted Lens
Stunfisk: Storm Drain
Reshiram: Flame Body
Zekrom: Static
Kyurem: Ice Body
Kyurem-B/W: Clear Body
Chespin/Quilladin: Gluttony
Chesnaught: Overcoat
Fennekin/Braixen: Anticipation
Delphox: Magic Guard
Froakie/Frogadier: Immunity
Greninja: Toxic Boost
Litleo: Blaze
Male Pyroar: Intimidate
Female Pyroar: Sheer Force
Flabebe line: Chlorophyll
Honedge/Doublade: Hyper Cutter
Aegislash: Shadow Tag
Tyrunt line: Moxie
Amaura line: Ice Body
Hawlucha: Adaptability
Phantump line: Cursed Body
Pumpkaboo line: Flash Fire
Xerneas: Natural Cure
Yvetal: Insomnia
Zygarde: Compound Eyes
Diancie: Justified, +Wish
Mega Diancie: Levitate

Lcass4919

The Xatu Warrior
protean zork. its almost like you are trying to break the meta eevee. on other news, regen esca is nice. too bad it doesnt get u-turn(hint hint) shadow tag aegis...complete utter trash lel. guess it can trap physical pokemon and toxic stall, otherwise i dont see it being amazing. also mursharna finally has niche! albeit im pretty sure theres a better bouncer somewhere, hustle stoutland will be neat...its accuracy will be piss poor, but neat nonetheless. compoundeyes zygarde gets the nice n ass iron tail/stone edge to make use of, definatly better ability then aura break at least ._.

Potential Threats:

Magic Bounce Musharna... basically a bulkier xatu, with a better typing, making it easier to setup calm minds... it might be a little too good, lets see though.

Darm Zen - Holy shit this thing is bulky, 105 defenses all around, 140 special attack. It doesnt have recovery to abuse its stats, or coverage to totally rape the metagame but it has taunt,encore and will o wisp, along with an extremely hard hitting fire blast, id compare it to landorus, which can hit hard and take lots of hits.

Protean Zoroark - Im not too sure if this will be good or not,but we have seen greninja in action, and this has more special attack than it so i think it will be at least a very good revenge killer.

Regenerator Escavalier - This is when you wish the U-turn spread or bug types was just like the Volt Switch spread for electric types... but it seems amazing, regular escavalier with assault vest was already really good,but now that it has some way of recovering health, its even better.

Tinted Lens Accelgor - Slap a Choice Specs on it and boom, you are now ready to enter the SPAM BUG BUZZ mode.

Sheer Force Female Pyroar - Really similar to Darm Zen, except it switches speed for power so it will be easier to take down opposing threats, but wont have enough power to take down many walls.

Moxie Tyrantrum - Scrafty 2.0, pretty bulky physically, gets dragon dance,moxie and doesnt have amazing speed, i think it will fare pretty well.

Adaptability Hawlucha - OH NO, THE HORROR! ITS MEGA LUCARIO ALL OVER AGAIN! Except it has a worse movepool,attack and special attack, it has a really good combination of stabs though :] ( it would also be cool if you could make flying press get double adaptability boosts, with that i mean 3x,it would still be wallable but it would be much better, although maybe it would be overpowered... idk)

Compound Eyes Zygarde - Same as Esca but for Dragon Rush ._.

Not too surprised with the new reveals,but hey, at least we got one :3

mfw not Pixilate Mega Diancie. Also Wish via Mega Shrine? Or just via normal movepool? Because if Mega Shrine, that just makes its lack of Play Rough/Pixilate even more sadface since it has no chance of getting them. Especially now that regular Diancie has Justified. Well, I suppose Justified enables Mega Diancie to pseudo-"double dance". Switch in on a predicted Knock Off, then Mega Evolve and Calm Mind. Levitate isn't really a bad ability for it to be honest, granting Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Sticky Web, and Ground immunity. Still doesn't fix its extremely mediocre physical movepool or its 4x Steel weakness, though.

Oh by the way Clear Body KyuB = probably scarier than Teravolt, tbh. Intimidate? Screw that!

And being able to use Darmanitan-Zen separately makes no sense at all. Probably the most obvious indication that this is a Pet Mod.

tyrantrum might be fun with lo rock polish as a cleaner or a choice scarf
zoroark more power than greninja but much slower should be fun(it gets agility to)
Mareep Sweep Zygarde doesn't get Dragon rush-unfourtunatly-- Scratch that i missed the link

mfw not Pixilate Mega Diancie. Also Wish via Mega Shrine? Or just via normal movepool? Because if Mega Shrine, that just makes its lack of Play Rough/Pixilate even more sadface since it has no chance of getting them. Especially now that regular Diancie has Justified. Well, I suppose Justified enables Mega Diancie to pseudo-"double dance". Switch in on a predicted Knock Off, then Mega Evolve and Calm Mind. Levitate isn't really a bad ability for it to be honest, granting Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Sticky Web, and Ground immunity. Still doesn't fix its extremely mediocre physical movepool or its 4x Steel weakness, though.

Oh by the way Clear Body KyuB = probably scarier than Teravolt, tbh. Intimidate? Screw that!

And being able to use Darmanitan-Zen separately makes no sense at all. Probably the most obvious indication that this is a Pet Mod.
There's no reason to believe that GF will never give Darm-Z a HA and let it be caught in the wild/through event

EV

Banned deucer.

Wish via Mega Shrine.

Here is Zen Darmanitan outside of battle btw...

Not a big leap to separate them if you can find them already in Zen Mode.

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
This will probably be the second-to-last HA dump before everything is complete. I've been unable to make more leaks so just use your imagination! ;)

Patrat line: Unburden
Lillipup: Own Tempo
Herdier/Stoutland: Hustle
Purrloin line: Super Luck
Munna line: Magic Bounce
Roggenrola line: Pressure
Timburr line: Mold Breaker
Tympole line: Torrent
Sandile line: Dry Skin
Darumaka line: Flame Body (Darmanitan Zen is now usable separate from regular Darmanitan and has Sheer Force as its natural ability)
Yamask line: Weak Armor
Archen line: Slow Start
Trubbish line: Poison Touch
Zorua line: Protean
Karrablast: Guts
Escavalier: Regenerator
Ferroseed: Light Metal
Ferrothorn: Rain Dish
Cubchoo: Pickup
Beartic: Thick Fat
Shelmet: Sturdy
Accelgor: Tinted Lens
Stunfisk: Storm Drain
Reshiram: Flame Body
Zekrom: Static
Kyurem: Ice Body
Kyurem-B/W: Clear Body
Chespin/Quilladin: Gluttony
Chesnaught: Overcoat
Fennekin/Braixen: Anticipation
Delphox: Magic Guard
Froakie/Frogadier: Immunity
Greninja: Toxic Boost
Litleo: Blaze
Male Pyroar: Intimidate
Female Pyroar: Sheer Force
Flabebe line: Chlorophyll
Honedge/Doublade: Hyper Cutter
Aegislash: Shadow Tag
Tyrunt line: Moxie
Amaura line: Ice Body
Hawlucha: Adaptability
Phantump line: Cursed Body
Pumpkaboo line: Flash Fire
Xerneas: Natural Cure
Yvetal: Insomnia
Zygarde: Compound Eyes
Diancie: Justified, +Wish
Mega Diancie: Levitate
aight, ill start on it

Reactions: EV
Uve turned me favourite pokemon into a crap one thanks :(
really sand stream gliscor doesn't even make sense his a scorpion/bat that flies
toxic heal suits it fine

Idgaf if every Pokemon I love will become trash in the process.

Whatever it takes to have my Magic Guard Delphox. :'(

BTW Jesus, Rain Dish Ferrothorn would have amazing synergy with Primal Kyogre in doubles.

Last edited:

EV

Banned deucer.
xJownage brought up how dangerous rain teams are, with threats like Zapdos, Tornadus, Garchomp, and Ludicolo leading the charge. Do you think Poison Heal Tangrowth+Aegislash make a good core? The fire weakness is mitigated by rain but the core will probably want something with Ice Stab like Scarf Skill Link Mamoswine for some offensive pressure.

Basically, Tangrowth tanks the physical attacks from Garchomp and Ludicolo (sans Ice Punch) and even Zapdos without HP Ice, and Aegislash traps Tornadus with Shadow Tag and Toxic+King's Shield stalls it. Aegislash needs to watch out for Knock Off, which is where KS helps. Otherwise it takes no damage from Focus Blast and resists Hurricane. U-turn frees it unfortunately.

It's not perfect, but it's something I thought up last night since rain sounds very centralizing thus far.

xJownage brought up how dangerous rain teams are, with threats like Zapdos, Tornadus, Garchomp, and Ludicolo leading the charge. Do you think Poison Heal Tangrowth+Aegislash make a good core? The fire weakness is mitigated by rain but the core will probably want something with Ice Stab like Scarf Skill Link Mamoswine for some offensive pressure.

Basically, Tangrowth tanks the physical attacks from Garchomp and Ludicolo (sans Ice Punch) and even Zapdos without HP Ice, and Aegislash traps Tornadus with Shadow Tag and Toxic+King's Shield stalls it. Aegislash needs to watch out for Knock Off, which is where KS helps. Otherwise it takes no damage from Focus Blast and resists Hurricane. U-turn frees it unfortunately.

It's not perfect, but it's something I thought up last night since rain sounds very centralizing thus far.
Due to knock off/uturn on torn and eq on garchomp I'm not sure how reliable aegislash is, garchomp actually still does a staggeringly large amount of damage to tangrowth and it can't ohko back in the case of sd variants (the more dangerous set in rain). As the person with the rain team xJownage is worried about I can tell you torn+chomp is a pretty solid core, and with rough skin ttar actually makes a very good pursuit trapper for the team without losing the rain. Granted zapdos without defog is a bit harsh now, but fitting a spinner on rain isn't particularly hard with tough claws kabutops and currently unchanged starmie. I haven't played enough games yet to have an opinion on busted vs just a strong archetype, but having something as solid as garchomp suddenly get priority (with pseudo stab in the rain) as well as a free agility is pretty dangerous, as well as 100% accuracte sheer force boosted hurricanes off of that spa.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)