Brodaha: 75/90/85/150/105/135
Chessking345: 90/80/120/140/135/65

Tapu Fini:
Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request): 100/70/115/100/130/115
Anaconja: 100/80/110/140/130/70
Brodaha: 105/75/135/90/150/85
Chessking345: 90/65/135/80/140/120

Seeds:
Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request): boosts highest stat in its corresponding terrain, is not consumed on use
Anaconja: boosts Defense, Speed, Special Attack, Special Defense for Bulu, Koko, Fini, Lele respectively 25%, not removable
Chessking345: boosts Attack and Defense for Bulu, boosts Attack and Special Attack for Koko, boosts Special Attack and Special Defense for Lele, boosts Defense and Special Defense for Fini in their respective terrains; not consumed on use, not removable
Zovrah: Effects of respective terrain, as well as raising Defense, Special Defense, or Attack by 20% for the user only

Playtesting after voting? Yes/No
(Yes: instead of having slates, we take some time off to playtest and make sure the buffed mons aren't overcentralizing or outclassing another mon)
(No: continue making slates while adding discussion to the thread)

As for the Assault Jacket, I will simply add it since with an Assault Vest. It only makes sense to have it to encourage RegenJackets (lol) for more diversity.

Additionally, vote for the next slate! I'm making you put it in your post since I realized I can't delete polls.
  • Distinguished Service: Diversify two mons similar in role to have different niches.
  • D-For-All: Buff 4 mons that are D-rank or lower.
  • Meta Control: Buff a mon so that it can better handle a centralizing threat.
  • Back In Style: Buff a mon/ability/move/item or create a new ability/move/item, all related to a style of team (e.g. weather or terrain).
  • Type Optimization(no copyright pls): Buff a mon/ability/move/item or create a new ability/move/item, all related to one type.
Here's my vote (it would be great to follow this template cause I'm using a vote sorter):
Tapu Bulu: Chessking345, Anaconja
Tapu Koko: Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request), Brodaha
Tapu Lele: Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request), Brodaha
Tapu Fini: Brodaha, Anaconja
Seeds: Zovrah, Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request)
Playtesting?: No
Next Slate: Back In Style

Voting will end on Tuesday, 8pm PST.

Last edited:
Here's my vote (it would be great to follow this template cause I'm using a vote sorter):
Tapu Bulu: Anaconja
Tapu Koko: Brodaha
Tapu Lele: Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request), Anaconja
Tapu Fini: Anaconja, Chessking345
Seeds: Anaconja

Next Slate: Meta Control

Three things:

Anaconja pls format slate posts better if you can, list of the stuff to vote for is pain to read.

Also have a deadline for voting in mind and then announce what it is maybe

Thirdly, I'd like for it to be known I didn't know my submissions would be taken as items, since they're clearly meant to be abilities. As they are on the slate as items, I'd like to request that everyone, and I put heavy emphasis on this,

DO NOT VOTE FOR MY SHIT.

Thank.

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
hi i like taking things out of context

zovrah: *signs up for tour*
zovrah: *deletes signup post*

zovrah: *submits for mbh slate*
zovrah:
DO NOT VOTE FOR MY SHIT.
Tapu Bulu: Brodaha, Anaconja
Tapu Koko: Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request), Anaconja
Tapu Lele: Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request), Chessking345
Tapu Fini: Chessking345, Anaconja
Seeds: Chessking345
Playtesting?: Yes

Anaconja u didn't specify it so i'm assuming my wording was bad but my seeds only activate in their respective terrain if that wasn't clear

next slate: meta control i want a specs ray switchin that isn't trashmon dialga or ttar

Tapu Bulu: Anaconja, Brodaha
Tapu Koko: Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request), Chessking345
Tapu Lele: Chessking345, Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request)
Tapu Fini: Anaconja, Brodaha
Seeds: Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request), Anaconja
Next Slate: D-For-All

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Voting has ended! Here are the results:
Tapu Bulu: Anaconja, Tapu Koko: Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request), Tapu Lele: Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request), Tapu Fini: Anaconja
Seeds: tie between Anaconja and Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request), so vote for your favorite in your own submission!

Next Slate: Meta Control
Buff two sets of two mons/moves/abilities/items or create new moves/abilities/items so that the meta can better handle two centralizing threats. Include what it is supposed to check/counter somewhere in the description.

Additionally, how do the changes affect BH? I encourage you all to play a few games against each other on DragonHeaven to test the meta out. At first glance, it seems that Muk-Alola singlehandedly outclasses Tyranitar-Mega, Gyarados-Mega, and Yveltal, while Naganadel is more unique in its niche, since there aren't many Poison-type attackers besides Gengar-Mega. Once the Tapus are added to MBH, you can discuss those as well.

anaconja

long day at job
oof double post but i wanted to sub these real quick
Levitate
Effect: This Pokemon heals 1/4 of its max HP when hit by Ground moves; Ground immunity.
Competitive Use: This gives a useful immunity to Ground types, while providing a little of HP each time it switches into one.
Is It OP?: it's a Water Absorb clone lol
Likely users: mons with a Ground weakness (i.e. Muk-Alola, Registeel, Aegislash)

Magnezone
Stats: 90/80/110/125/135/60 (600 BST)
Summary of Changes: +20 HP, +10 Atk, -5 Def, -5 SpA +45 SpD
Competitive Use: Magnezone's typing is very useful for checking Sheer Force MMY, whose terrifying power forces any completely solid defensive core to use either Fur Coat Chansey or Sturdy Shedinja. It also checks Choice Specs Aerilate Rayquaza-Mega, where it can 4x resist opposing Boombursts. With Levitate, Magnezone resists everything thrown at it (besides the occasional Blue Flare and more occasional Focus Blast). STAB Volt Switches are nice, and 90/120/120 defenses rounds it off nicely.
Is it OP?: Its bulk is about on par with Magearna, so I don't think so.
Sample Set(s):

Magnezone @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Core Enforcer / Anchor Shot
- Revelation Dance / Discharge
- Shore Up
- Volt Switch / U-Turn

Magnezone @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
Sassy Nature
- Revelation Dance
- Rapid Spin / Nuzzle / Core Enforcer
- Spectral Thief / Core Enforcer
- Volt Switch / U-Turn

Will-o-Wisp

Category:
Status
Power: N/A
Accuracy: 100%
PP:16
Effect (if any): Burns the target.
Competitive Use: It burns the opponent.
Is It OP?: It only burns the opponent, and has lessened PP.
Likely users: Walls that want to cripple physical attackers, Poison Heal users (e.g. Audino-Mega, Mewtwo-Mega-X, Muk-Alola)

Sableye-Mega
Stats: 80/105/135/105/115/20 (560 BST)
Summary of Changes: +30 HP, +20 Atk, +10 Def, +20 SpA
Competitive Use: Mega Sableye's great typing almost completely counters Mewtwo-Mega-X, besides Pixilate variants. The problem with using it, though, was its low bulk and general passivity. Now, it can better stand up to neutral hits.
Is it OP?: Its bulk is, again, similar to Magearna, so nope.
Sample Set(s):

Sableye-Mega @ Assault Vest
Sassy Nature
- Revelation Dance / Core Enforcer
- Knock Off
- Rapid Spin / Spectral Thief
- U-Turn

Sableye-Mega @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Relaxed Nature
- Knock Off
- Spectral Thief
- Shore Up / Will-o-Wisp
- U-Turn

Last edited:

Pokemon
Stats: 70/155/88/155/70/132
Summary of Changes: +10 Atk, +15 SpA, +20 spe
Competitive Use: With it’s improved speed tier, Lucario-Mega can more easily outspeed Pokémon like Mega Rayquaza, Mega Gengar, mmx, and Arceus. With Dazzling, it can now better take out E-Speed users with a higher speed tier, like Mega Rayquaza. It’s improved speed also allows it to do something about Gengar, who used to just out speed it and either setup on it or use Entrainment. It’s slightly improved offenses coupled with its speed tier, and the fact that it doesn’t have to give as much to make it better now, allows it to possibly run sets like Steelium-Z, letting it (probably) OHKO other Pokémon like Xerneas and Mega Audino. It’s fighting type also dissuades a switch in such as Registeel, as it could easily get taken out by a Focus Blast or Close Combat. The new boosts don’t exactly make it specifically act as a counter to a lot of sets, but it does let it take out a few things mmx had a harder time with.
Is it OP?: With the proper ability, Aegislash walls Lucario-Mega, as well as it gets outsped still by mmy and Sceptile-mega. It’s kind of like a slower but more versatile deoxys. And it still can get walled by other bulky Pokémon such as zygod, and it’s also weak to Thousand Arrows/Waves.
Sample Set(s):

Lucario-Mega @ Focus Sash / Steelium-Z
Ability: Dazzling
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Shell Smash
- Close Combat
- Sunsteel Strike
- Bolt Strike / Precipice Blades / Ice Beam / Imprison

Lucario-Mega @ Choice Band
Ability: Tough Claws
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Sunsteel Strike
- Mach Punch / Bullet Punch / U-Turn
- Drill Run / Bolt Strike / Ice Hammer

Lucario-Mega @ Life Orb / Choice Specs
Ability: Sheer Force
Timid Nature
- Focus Blast
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam

Ho-oh
Stats: 115/103/132/107/171/73
Summary of Changes: +9 HP, -27 Atk, +42 Def, -3 SpAtk, +17 SpD, - 17 Spe
Competitive Use: Bulky flamin birdo. Takes every contrary move like a boss and may be a kart check. Beak blast boi too
Is it OP?: Uhhhhhh
Sample Set(s):
Ho-oh @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 All
- Glare/Beak Blast
- Anchor Shot
- Spectral Thief
- Recover

Hi I am Zovrah and I demand equality.

Fluffy Cloak
Effect: Special Defense *2
Competitive Use: You want a fantastic special tank well there ya go. Moongeist sucks anyway (against w/e youd use this on) and Mmy doesnt even use photon.
Is It OP?: Is fur coat?
Likely users: Ho-oh, pogre, Tina/Zyg maybe idfk I made this because equality is not a choice.

Versatility
Effect: *1.33 to moves not of your type
Competitive Use: Coverage just got better at the cost of some stab power
Is It OP?: Willdbeast-sama said no.
Likely users:Anything really, boosted coverage makes for epic lures.

I'll be posting more counterpart abilities later.

Last edited:
Mind Trick
Effect: All of your stat changes (negative and positive) are recieved by the opponent, and vice versa.
Competitive Use: Allows you to check Contrary without being Imposter. You can also do cool stuff like effectively negate stat drops from Superpower or V-create or weaken your opponent with Close Combat.
Is it OP?: Probably not, it can easily used against you.
Likely Users: Powerful attackers, seems good with Scarf to beat Contrary users.

Ignorance

Effect: In pokemon, what you aren't aware of doesn't exist. This pokemon completely ignores the type chart when taking damage.

Competitive Use: No SE damage, but no immunities nor resistances either. Interesting.

Is It OP?: Nah, read above

Likely users: Honestly, Idk. Zyg loses its huge ice weakness but loses its key… fire resistance? Huh.

This is where I'm a hypocrite and break my #equality by not giving this it's offensive counterpart. Frankly, it'd just get banned. Do you really want mmx spamming banded cc with rocks and literally no way to stop it because no resists? Thought so.

Klefki

Stats: 83/72/141/72/135/67

Summary of Changes: +26, -8, +50, -8, +48, -8

Competitive Use: mAud+Registeel-mage= keys. Reason this isn't mage? Klefki's cooler. You have the cool typing of steel/fairy which, im pretty sure, is tied with steel/ghost for top defensive typing in the game. For bh it obviously wins since it turns a dark and ghost weakness into a resistance and neutrality. It also gives you a dragon immunity and turns a fighting weakness into a neutral. klefki is cool, now its cooler in bh cause it has, like, good bulk.

Is it OP?: Okay so I don't know why this question is here. If I thought it was OP I wouldn't post it, and it's not like I have some magic eye hax that lets me predict if it would be broken. So I'ma go ahead and say prolly not.

Sample Set(s):
Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 All/0 Spe
- Anchor Shot
- Milk Drink
- Core Enforcer
- Filler

Last edited:
Ethereality:
Effect: You are immune to Normal and Fighting type moves. Ignored by Scrappy, Mold Breaker, Teravolt, and Turboblaze.
Competitive Use: Free fighting type immunity is very useful on steel types to counter MMX (Regi, Dialga, etc). Also adds a situationally useful Normal immunity which is good against Rapid Spin and Regigigas.
Is it OP?: Could be, two immunities in one ability is really good, even if it doesn't recover health like Water Absorb.
Likely Users: Steel types for fighting immunity and counter MMX (Registeel, Dialga, even neutral to fighting steels like Celesteela and Magearna), Dark types for fighting immunity and counter MMX and most Gigas (Tyranitar, Yveltal, Gyarados, Muk-A).

Illuminate:
Effect: You resist Ghost and Dark type moves, regardless of typing. Not ignored by Moongeist Beam. Ignored by Mold Breaker, Teravolt, and Turboblaze.
Competitive Use: Resistance to Knock Off, Power Trip, and Spectral Thief are all great. Could be used on Psychic and Ghost types to remove 2 weaknesses to resistances. Useful against set up. Really good against Mewtwos, Gengar, Smashers, Contrary.
Is it OP?: Probably, really good defensive ability and stuff like MegaBro, Cress, and Tina all would like to run this ability.
Likely Users: Psychic types (Cresselia, MegaBro, NDW?, NDM), Ghost types (Aegislash, Giratina).

Necrozma-Dawn-Wings
Stats: 113/103/127/157/127/73//700
Summary of Changes: +16 HP, -10 Atk, +18 Def, +0 SpA, +0 SpD, -4 Spe
Competitive Use: Bulky pivot with strong offensive presence. With Illuminate has no weaknesses while having a useful resistance to psychic. Poison resistance is pretty cool as well. Immunities are great as always. Speed tier underspeeds zygod which is useful while 157 SpA is super strong.
Is it OP?: Probably not, there is like 1 viable ability on this.
Sample Set(s):
Necrozma-Dawn-Wings @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Illuminate
EVs: 252 All / 0 Spe
Sassy Nature
- U-turn / Volt Switch
- Core Enforcer / Moongeist Beam?
- Spectral Thief
- Recover

Necrozma-Dawn-Wings @ Anything
Ability: Illuminate
EVs: 252 All
Timid / Modest Nature
- Moongeist Beam
- Psystrike / Photon Geyser / Stored Power
- Shell Smash
- Filler

Guzzlord
Stats: 223/101/83/97/83/43//630
Summary of Changes: +0 HP, +0 Atk, +30 Def, +0 SpA, +30 SpD, +0 Spe
Competitive Use: Bulky pivot with a slooow speed. Good bulk and decent typing is cool too
Is it OP?: Probably not, weakness to dragon and fairy is bad.
Sample Set(s):
Guzzlord @ Safety Goggles / Leftovers
Ability: Ethereality
Relaxed Nature
- U-turn
- Revelation Dance
- Spectral Thief
- Recover

Guzzlord @ Assault Vest
Sassy Nature
- U-turn
- Revelation Dance
- Core Enforcer
- Spectral Thief

Last edited:

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.

Muk-Alola

Stats: 105/105/75/65/100/50 (500) 120/125/125/70/115/45 (600)

Summary of Changes: +15/+20/+50/-5/+15/-5

Competitive Use: poison dark means youre something immune to psychic but not weak to fighting or fairy so this thing can be a decent mewtwo check. A simultaneous resistance to moongeist, sunsteel, and power trip along with an immunity to stored power allows muk to function as a decent set up check.

Is it OP?: may only have one weakness, but resistances are lacking.groundium z diancie takes out non-vest variants. It also lacks key resistances to offense oriented moves in the meta, such as fire and flying. I can see this being really good and whether or not it's broken is hard to say.

Sample Set(s):
Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
Relaxed Nature
- Knock Off
- Poison Fang / Poison Jab
- U-turn
- Spectral Thief / Core Enforcer / Beak Blast

Muk-Alola @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Strength Sap
- Haze
- Knock Off
- Milk Drink

May edit later with an ability
Cool thread. I wanted to correct some errors in your post: Make the Special Attack 60, not 70, otherwise you actually added +5, and not subtracted -5; I assume it was a typo. (I made the font stand out in red). Muk-Alolan doesn't resist Sunsteel Strike.

Assault Armor
Effect: The user's Defense and Special Defense is raised x 1.30; cannot use status moves. (Compare to Assault Vest)
Competitive Use: Improves mixed walls to better check mixed offense (Sheer Force, Contrarian, -Ate users).
Is it OP?: Reliance on Regenerator is still a factor, and the smaller boosts per stat can be a downside.
Likely Users: Balanced Defensive Pokemon like Arceus, Giratina, and Registeel that slow pivot, as well as bulky Contrarians like Rayquaza-Mega.

If you apply x 1.3 Defense and Special Defense, it negates an opponent's Life Orb, similar to Assault Vest negating Choice Specs.

Confine Ability
Effect: On switch-in, this Pokemon lowers the Speed of adjacent opponents by *2 stages. (Compare to Intimidate)
Competitive Use: Allows slower Pokemon to stop faster threats such as Choice Scarf, Unburden, or otherwise high Speed opponents.
Is It OP?: No, as opposing Contrarian users can benefit from this, and the effect wears off after the foe switches out. In order to re-use, you have to switch out and send in again, repeatedly, which can cause hazard damage to rack up on you.
Likely users: Mid-Speed-tier Pokemon that can get the upperhand without relying on priority, Pursuit trappers. Slow pivots that can switch to a check due to the foe's Speed drop.

*Note, I made it -2 Stages, rather than -1, because larger boosts (think Unburden, Shell Smash, and Shift Gear) are more prevalent in Balanced Hackmons, plus it needs to have a larger effect than Sticky Webs / Speed Boost in order to stay competitive.

Last edited:

Mandibuzz
Stats: 120/65/130/55/120/80
Summary of Changes: +10 HP, +25 Def, +25 SpDef
Competitive Use: Basically does all the bulky Yveltal sets better except maybe RegenVest which appreciates the much higher damage output of Yveltal. Unaware is significantly better than yvel since it actually takes hits. Poison heal is similar to PH Yveltal last gen and can avoid core enforcers from fat dragons. Also takes 0 from low kick.
Is it OP: I doubt it and I'm not even sure how good it will be tbh, but it should be a solid wall. Faces tough competition from Muka.
Sample Set(s):

Mandibuzz (F) @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Unaware
Sassy Nature
- Spectral Thief
- Foul Play / Knock Off
- Shore Up
- Revelation Dance

Mandibuzz (F) @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Knock Off
- Will-O-Wisp / Beak Blast
- King's Shield
- Shore Up

Zapdos
Stats: 115/80/105/140/120/120
Summary of Changes: +25 HP, -10 Atk, +20 Def, +15 SpAtk, +30 SpDef, +20 Speed
Competitive Use: Fast Pivot with very nice typing, resisting flying means it can somewhat switch into ray, especially if further protected by a defensive ability or AV. Reasonably good Special Attack allows it to threaten most things if carrying coverage, notably Ice Beam killing mega ray after rocks and has a strong stab Volt Switch which can be useful as some kind of semi offensive regenvester. I don't think it will be all that good but it is a nice typing to have something with actual stats for and it should be interesting. Also outspeeding ray which is nice.
Is it OP: Uh no. Good typing but the bulk is nothing special and it isn't a big offensive threat so probably a niche pick.
Sample Set(s):
Not too sure here but here's some ideas, almost certainly garbage.
Broken Ability (Zapdos) @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Spore
- Volt Switch
- Ice Beam
- Recover

meme? (Zapdos) @ Leftovers
Ability: Primordial Sea
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Ice Beam
- Hurricane
- Slack Off

filler (Zapdos) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Prankster
Calm Nature
- Ice Beam
- Volt Switch
- Haze
- Shore Up

I can also see fc maybe but idk wtf it would run

anaconja

long day at job
Submissions are now closed. Vote for six of the following (you can only vote for one of your own subs):
Anaconja's Levitate + 90/80/110/125/135/60 Magnezone (checks Rayquaza-Mega and SF MMY)
Anaconja's Will-o-Wisp + 80/105/135/105/115/20 Sableye-Mega (checks MMX)
Yveltal for PU's 70/155/88/155/70/132 Lucario-Mega (checks base 130 mons)
Zovrah's 115/103/132/107/171/73 Ho-Oh (checks Contrary)
Zovrah's Ignorance (checks offensive mons)
Zovrah's 83/72/141/72/135/67 Klefki (idk what this checks in particular)
Brodaha’s Mind Trick (checks Contrary)
Chessking345's Illuminate + 113/103/127/157/127/73 Necrozma-Dawn-Wings (checks Dark and Ghost types)
Chessking345's Ethereality + 223/101/83/97/83/43 Guzzlord (checks MMX)
pazza's Anticipation + 59/191/131/59/31/119 Kartana (checks priority)
OM's Assault Armor (checks mixed mons)
OM's Confine (checks setup mons)
Willdbeast's 120/65/130/55/120/80 Mandibuzz (checks stuff tm)
Willdbeast's 115/80/105/140/120/120 Zapdos (checks Triage)

In addition, vote for whether you want to encourage Zovrah to continue disregarding the topic of the slate.
Zovrah's Fluffy Cloak
Zovrah's Versatility

Finally, vote for which slate you want next:
  • Distinguished Service: Diversify two mons similar in role to have different niches.
  • D-For-All: Buff 4 mons that are D-rank or lower.
  • Back In Style: Buff a mon/ability/move/item or create a new ability/move/item, all related to a style of team (e.g. weather or terrain).
  • Type Optimization: Buff a mon/ability/move/item or create a new ability/move/item, all related to one type.
  • Quality Control: Buff abilities, moves, and items to make BH less haxy, or add ability, move, or item clones.
My vote:
Levitate + Magnezone
Ho-Oh
Klefki
Assault Armor
Mandibuzz
Zapdos
sure, why not
sure, why not
D-For-All

Last edited:
Zovrah's klefki
anaconja's magnezone+levitate
willdbeast's mandibuzz
his zapdos
OM's assault armor (think it should be like 1.25 but w/e)

You cant make me vote for that wow, I'm not going to let beak blast become obsolete
I vote to encourage my partial disregard for the slate. I still make slate submissions and really, idt those I made would've fit in any slate. I can twist em so they do, though.
Fluffy cloak allows for audino to check literally every single special threat in the meta except like, moldy gar. Would like to see how mray does trying to boom its way past *2 spd.
Versatility lets anything check its checks. Checkmate, anaconja.

QUALITY CONTROL YES

Last edited:
Am I allowed to vote for part of a submission but not all of it? If so:
Magnezone without the dumb levitate buff like wtf how to you absorb the ground by avoiding it lol
WoW + Sab
Klefki
Assault Armor
Illuminate + NDW
Mandibuzz

Fluffy Cloak: no
Versatility:
Is It OP?: Willdbeast-sama said no.
f he got me, yes

Back in Style: can we make bulky offense playable k thanks

Is there a reason you're not asking if we should playtest this time? idk what my vote would be anyway but maybe after this upcoming slate would be good.

anaconja

long day at job
I guess my sub doesn't exist ;-;

Levitate+Magnezone
Ho-oh
Klefki
Megasab + WoW
Zapdos
Assault Armor

Fluffy Cloak: No
Versatility: Yes

Quality Control

I vote yes for playtesting because this is actually playable now! Feel free to hop on Dragonheaven and play some games.
f i didnt see that, added

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
+1 Vote: Assault Armor (Just FYI I chose x 1.3 +Def, +SpD so it negates Life Orb/Sheer Force/Tough Claws etc. similar to Assault Vest negating Specs)
+1 Vote: Mandibuzz
+1 Vote: Zapdos
+1 Vote: Magnezone
+1 Vote: Lucario-Mega
+1 Vote: Kartana

Zovrah's Fluffy Coat sounds cute, so I think it could count ;):puff:

+1 Vote: D for All (The groundwork is there, now it's just making them better at what they do).

anaconja

long day at job
Voting has ended! Here are the results:

Levitate + Magnezone (5)
Assault Armor (5)
Klefki (5)
Mandibuzz (5)
Zapdos (5)
Ho-Oh (3)
Illuminate + NDW (3)

Will-o-Wisp + Sableye-Mega (2)
Confine (1)
Ignorance (1)
Kartana (1)
Lucario-Mega (1)
Magnezone without Levitate :smogthink: (1)

(ho-oh and ndw tied so both will be added)

Fluffy Cloak: 3 no, 4 yes
1544595707833.png

Versatility: unanimous yes

The next slate is Quality Control! Discuss the changed meta, include replays, submit clones of abilities/moves/items, and modify moves/items for a more consistent game*.
*The only thing that I can imagine would apply here would be a boost in accuracy to low-accuracy moves

Here's a sub I think everyone wants:
Focus Blast

Accuracy: 85%
PP: 10 (16)
Effect (if any): No effect
Competitive Use: Focus Blast is now much more reliable and spammable attack.
Is It OP?: It's a Precipice Blades clone, so no.
Likely users: Mewtwo-Mega-Y, Kyurem-White, Diancie-Mega, Xerneas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)