Metagame Frantic Fusions (New resources @ Post #387)

:sv/blissey:/:chansey:
The premier special walls of the tier, they could block any attempt at Stored Power through their insane special bulk. They could slow you down with Thunder Wave or deal damage with seismic toss.
This is a demented idea.

And I'm going to steal this set idea and use it against all who oppose me. Additionally,

:sv/avalugg: / :cloyster:
This can be the physical wall. This shit is actually evil. I love it

This is a demented idea.

And I'm going to steal this set idea and use it against all who oppose me. Additionally,

:sv/avalugg: / :cloyster:
This can be the physical wall. This shit is actually evil. I love it
When i did that, i meant Blissey OR Chansey, not Blissey fused with Chansey.
But when I think about it, the more it intrigues me.
:Sv/chansey:+:diancie:
Stats: 250/30/42/60/142/62
This could prove to be the premier special wall while still tanking physical hits pretty well. It has some support options with Thunder Wave and Stealth Rock, there is also Heal Bell to cure status. It can heal itself with Soft Boiled, and provide even more support for sweepers with Healing Wish. It also has Icy wind for speed control and use Sing to make a foe fall asleep, crippling it for a matter of turns. It also has seismic toss to deal damage.
Diancie (Chansey) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 0 Atk
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Soft Boiled
- Stealth Rock/Thunder Wave/Icy Wind/Healing Wish/Sing
- Seismic Toss
- Thunder Wave/Healing Wish/Sing/Icy Wind/Heal Bell
This set needs seismic toss to avoid being forced to struggle via Taunt, and Soft Boiled to heal off damage. The other two slots are pretty variable in what you can use, from hyper-offensive support via Healing Wish and Heal Bell to helping stall via slowing down attaackers or crippling them with Sing, this has a lot of options/

Last edited:
Time for Ursaluna Bloodmoon to reveal its true power

113/70/146/153/102/62
+Magnet Pull
Yeah, it is that bulky.
Probopass (Ursaluna-Bloodmoon) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Mind's Eye
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Blood Moon
- Earth Power
- Moonblast
It’s just stupidly bulky and strong, but slow. It is a threat

Since nobody in here is making a viability ranking, let me make my own! This is not complete!
S Tier
None yet, regenerator is close to this but not quite.
A Tier (ah yes, definitely a tier)
Regenerator is a very good ability as it helps glue teams together, but it is not oppressive due to the presence of offensive wallbreakers such as SFLO Roaring Moon or special sweepers such as SFLO Gengar. Here is a mini-tier list of all good Regenerator Pokemon!
High Tier
:sv/goodra-hisui:+:slowbro: | :sv/great tusk:+:tornadus-therian: | :sv/great tusk:+:klawf:|:sv/alomomola:+:diancie:|:sv/dondozo:+:slowking:
Medium Tier
:sv/ting-lu:+:slowking:/:slowking-galar:|:sv/meloetta:+:slowbro:|:sv/chansey:/:sv/blissey:+:slowbro:

Low Tier
:sv/avalugg:+:slowking:|:sv/garchomp:+:tornadus-therian:
Unaware is a pretty good way to nullify setup sweepers, otherwise your Regenerator mons can get overrun with setup sweepers and wallbreakers.
High Tier
:sv/Dondozo:+:Diancie:|:sv/scream tail:+:skeledirge:
Medium Tier
:sv/dondozo:+:florges:
Low Tier
None yet!
:sv/chansey:+:diancie:|:sv/blissey:+:diancie:
Amazing special walls, I put Chansey above Blissey as it can take hits even better with Eviolite, but Blissey can hold items besides Eviolite.
:sv/great tusk:+:lycanroc-dusk:
A great stallbreaker, it has the options to break through Dondozo, Alomomola, and many Regenerator walls. The only problem is how do you deal with curse dondozo?
:sv/corviknight:+:Houndstone:
The fluffy ability can help in some matchups against Gapdos as well as Guts and Tough Claws variations of Great Tusk. It has Roost to heal itself and Defog to remove hazards. Overall, pretty good!
B Tier
:sv/quaquaval:+:basculegion:
I may be biased but I think this is a good breaker to stall, as 6 of the common regenerator cores are weak to at least one STAB, and this can have sheer power to break through Dondozo and Alomomola.

:sv/ting-lu:+:houndstone:
Fluffy can make a pokemon great, the only thing it needs is Wish support and you have a long time staller!
:sv/great tusk:+:ursaluna:
A guts sweeper can be good especially with rapid spin to remove hazards and improve speed. It can easily break through many pokemon such as Goodra-Hisui, Ting-Lu, as well as other Regenerator cores, and Unaware doesn't stop Guts!

C Tier
:sv/azelf:+:electrode:
This is able to set up rocks, taunt, and explode on a foe. With no Gholdengo Taunt can't be blocked nor explosion! Woo! Nothing else to say.

D Tier
:sv/great tusk:+:flareon:
The only benefit this has to Ursaluna is that it also has Flash fire to not be able to be hurt by fire, but only use this if you already used Ursaluna as a donor.

E Tier

Time for Ursaluna Bloodmoon to reveal its true power

113/70/146/153/102/62
+Magnet Pull
Yeah, it is that bulky.
Probopass (Ursaluna-Bloodmoon) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Mind's Eye
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Blood Moon
- Earth Power
- Moonblast
It’s just stupidly bulky and strong, but slow. It is a threat
Magnet Pull is banned.

For starters, :Toxapex: would be a great place to start. Currently, most regenerator donators don't offer enough stats to be worth using at all, but implementing Toxapex both gives regenerator mons a good statline as well as introducing a new pokemon for defensive counterplay (e.g, a prankster haze Mon, or an infestation rough skin helmet mon, or a new fluffy wall).
We do not need more stall Pokemon. As a stall player, I am absolutely fine with the meta and I honestly do not believe HO needs to deal with another wall.

For anyone too concerned about the stat allocation, it offers only a few more stat points then something like Glowking. Keep in mind that Shedinja and Diglett have a whole 9 hitpoint difference, yet both still die in one shot anyways, so that much of a difference clearly doesn't mean much.
However, Toxapex has both high defense and special defense, so it is literally Carbink with Regenerator. Broken.
Also, your comparisons for stall are absolutely terrible since neither Shedinja nor Diglett are proper stall Pokemon. A better comparison is to fuse a Pokemon with two different Pokemon and see how well it performs.

Next, :Giratina: would be a great addition. Some might be concerned that it's too bulky, but bear in mind that A)., It only has 30 more base HP than cress, a very unviable Mon for the meta (too fragile), B)., that Ghost Dragon is a very bad defensive typing (literally dies to itself) and C)., Giratina has very limited recovery and utility. For A)., keep in mind that Dugtrio and Toxicroak are only 30 HP apart both are very fragile and often get OHKO'd.
Yeah, except that now it would become an absolute monster with Regenerator and Toxic. Also, Cresselia and Giratina are both 30 HP apart and neither are frail whatsoever. Psychic is a terrible defensive typing too, yet I have been able to sweep people using Stored Power Calm Mind Cresselia fused with Mudsdale.

I also think we should Unban Persian-A. Yeah, Fur Coat is good, but with scary breakers like LycanD Gapdos and Adaptability Snom, that kind of bulk is required not to immediately lose 1v6.
No stall team immediately loses a 1v6 to Lycanroc-Dusk Gapdos. In fact, since Gholdengo is banned (which I admit, countered Gapdos), I can freely run Corviknight Klawf (I hated hazards so I used Mold Breaker), which will easily switch in and out and Alomomola can just Scald or an Unaware Pokemon can tank, heal, and retreat until the 16 PP runs out.

I do of course realize we're freeing some very powerful options, so we should also (quick fire) ban some strong offensive options (tough claws, adaptability, and mold breaker.) This will ensure that our new unbans don't just fizzle upon encountering the entirely HO braindead meta.
These unbans have not even been tested. You should always test an idea first before proposing further ideas.

Finally I think (Smogon as a whole actually, but it could start here) should implement a new optional wincon. If both teams reach turn 1000, both players should win. This could lead to interesting new gameplay options rather than brainless setup and sweep gameplay. After all we've never seen any kind of defensive gameplay work in singles let alone in Frantic Fusions.
Edit: come on I'm in all seriousness stall and Regen spam was no were to be seen back when this OM was on ladder, let's bring it back!
You cannot be serious. This feature can easily be abused and the claim that "stall and Regen spam was no were to be seen" is absolutely absurd.

As a stall player you should know how horribly awful Regen is in this meta. Again with mons like Adaptability Snom doing... This to GTusk.

252+ Atk Choice Band Adaptability Snom Glacial Lance vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Great Tusk: 612-724 (141 - 166.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

It's clear that regen mons like Great Tusk have no place in the meta.
No stall player switches into obvious type disadvantages.

This is the exact type of tool that underpowered Regen spam needs to get back into the meta.
What exactly do you define as "Regen spam"? Obviously a team using full Regenerator deserves to lose as it lacks Unaware, Fluffy, and other defensive options.
Using a regular amount of Regenerator (2-3) in stall teams not underpowered whatsoever. It is balanced.

That's weird cause the entire FF community on Showdown tells me that Gapdos hard counters all stall comps. Someone has to be lying and I trust Supreme Leader Hidin over someone like you (no offense)
Have you tried finding a new ghost type or using a burner?

According to the FF community on Showdown, Regen is dogshit and no serious competitive player uses Regen at all, because it's bad and stuff.
A search through this entire OM discussion using Ctrl + F "regenerator" easily proves you wrong.

I completely agree with InkyDarkBird on this. A single tough claws cc spammer does not break stall. Stallers aren't dumb enough to have no fighting resists. Even if they don't have that many CC answers, its still really hard to break through since they can pp stall CC.

also how tf is snom related at all to this.

With the quickly approaching Indigo Disk DLC, the Frantic Fusions council has been discussing how we feel about the state of the metagame, reaching a unanimous conclusion that we were unsatisfied. Feeling that we may have been overzealous with our most recent slate, as well as new threats emerging, we have once again voted on several questionable metagame elements, as well as giving a few Pokemon a second chance in the tier.

hidinzastraOrangexHiusi GuyTaxFraudResult
CresseliaBanBanBanAbstainBan4-0-1 BAN
Ogerpon-CornerstoneBanDNBBanDNBDNB2-3 NOT BANNED
Ogerpon-WellspringBanDNBBanDNBDNB2-3 NOT BANNED
VolcaronaDNBBanDNBAbstainBan2-2-1 NOT BANNED
Iron HandsDo Not UnbanUnbanDo Not UnbanUnbanUnban3-2 UNBANNED
Iron MothUnbanUnbanUnbanUnbanDo Not Unban4-1 UNBANNED
ManaphyDo Not UnbanUnbanUnbanUnbanUnban4-1 UNBANNED
SneaslerDo Not UnbanUnbanDo Not UnbanUnbanUnban3-2 UNBANNED
GholdengoUnbanDo Not UnbanUnbanUnbanUnban4-1 UNBANNED

Cresselia is now BANNED
Iron Hands, Iron Moth, Manaphy, Sneasler, and Gholdengo are now UNBANNED

:cresselia: Cresselia was a brutal and often downright unfair setup sweeper. Fused with Hatterene for Magic Bounce or Skeledirge for Unaware, consistent ways to stop it, especially with Screens, are in far too short supply. Additionally, Gholdengo being unbanned adds (or returns) another tool to its arsenal.
:Iron Hands: Iron Hands was on the initial banlist for much the same reason as Ursaluna, that being its Unburden and Poison Heal sets. It is also being unbanned for the same reason as Ursaluna, we feel that without these sets it would not be an overwhelming presence in the metagame.
:iron moth: Iron Moth was initially banned because of its incredibly overwhelming power when fused with Hisuian Braviary, and the ways to consistently answer it being quite restrictive. However with the ban of Walking Wake making it easier to justify using specially defensive Pokemon like RegenVest Roaring Moon and Ting-Lu, we have decided that it would be worth giving it another shot.
:manaphy: Banned for its very difficult to answer Tail Glow sets, we decided that the defensive utility it provides with both physically and specially defensive sets would make it worth testing again.
:sneasler: Sneasler was a massive beneficiary of Ogerpon-Hearthflame's restrictive presence punishing its checks like Great Tusk and Corviknight. With Ogerpon-Hearthflame being banned banned however, we felt that it would no longer be overwhelming.
:gholdengo: Banned for having too much set variety and varying answers, as well as providing Good as Gold when used as a fusion, it is being unbanned because its offensive prowess isn't too overwhelming and it brings a plethora of good defensive traits to the metagame, thus being given a second chance.
We will be keeping a very close eye on all of the unbanned Pokemon as well as Ogerpon-Cornerstone, Ogerpon-Wellspring, and Volcarona as we go into the DLC.
Kris for implementation, thanks for all your hard work.

Tornadus-Therian-Base,
Yanmega-Donor,

Torn-T,Yanmega is a Late Game Cleaner that makes use of the combination of Nasty Plot and Tinted Lens, it's Naturally Good Special attack of 139 base, makes it able to run Heavy Duty Boots instead of having to run a offensive item like Life Orb so it can have more longevity which is especially important because it's rocks weak

20231203_134451.jpg

Calcs- (against bulky gholdengo,azelf at +2 special attack) +2 252 SpA Tinted Lens Tornadus-Therian Bleakwind Storm vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Gholdengo: 214-252 (56.6 - 66.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery, (against ghold,azelf with no special bulk investment) +2 252 SpA Tinted Lens Tornadus-Therian Bleakwind Storm vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Gholdengo: 286-336 (90.7 - 106.6%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO.

Weaknesses-
Even if it's Bleakwind Storms are very strong it has some weaknesses those being - Special Walls that are not chipped (for example vest ting-lu or vest moon) so it would like rocks/spikes up on the opposing side but just any form of chip from it's teammates,
Getting in and Setting Up is a bit of a issue for this Mon because it needs the nasty plot up to wreck havoc against the opposition so it would like teammates than can pivot around so it can get in without taking damage

Potential Teamates-
Landorus-Therian(Reason- It can set rocks and pivot)
Ogerpon-Wellspring(Reason- it can set spikes, pivot, and Knock Off items)
Great Tusk(Reason- Can set rocks, Spin hazards, hit spdef roaring moon and ting-lu)
Any Mon that can use Good as Gold
Anything that switch on ice rock or electric moves (Steels for all 3 and Waters for most Ice and Rocks)

Sets- This Pokemon is very versatile in it's moves so it can run pretty much anything for example

Yanmega (Tornadus-Therian) (M) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Tinted Lens
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Bleakwind Storm/Hurricane
- Focus Blast/Dark Pulse/Grass Knot
- Substitute/Taunt

Sub Nasty Plot is a standard set that just let's it nasty plot behind a sub and click +2 tinted lens Bleakwind Storms and Focus Blasts/Dark Pulses/Grass Knots or shut down status spreaders/stop mons that want to recover on it

Yanmega (Tornadus-Therian) (M) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Tinted Lens
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- U-turn
- Bleakwind Storm/Hurricane
- Focus Blast/Grass Knot/Dark Pulse

Taunt U-turn let's it just be a all around annoyance to a lot of Pokemon by just Stopping them use status moves and pivoting to a teammate and it can also spam decently powerful Bleakwind Storms/Hurricanes and general Coverage to hit annoyances like Gholdengo,Ting Lu, and Roaring Moon

In conclusion-
Tornadus-Therian,Yanmega can be a very valuable teammate it can either be a good late game cleaner or a strong pivot that can taunt walls

Last edited:
DLC 2 finally dropped, so I think it's time for some more (painfully mediocre) Theorymonning from yours truly!

:archaludon:: Another Steel/Dragon joins the fight! It definitely won't fit the RegenVest role like Hoodra does courtesy of its low base SpD, but I have a feeling that Archaludon will fit into a much more offensive role than Hoodra.
:sv/archaludon::pelipper:
Pelipper (Archaludon) @ Leftovers
Ability: Drizzle
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Dragon Pulse / Draco Meteor
- Electro Shot
- Substitute

NEW STATS: 90/117/155/148/82/101 (BST: 693)

148 SpA is no joke, especially with a move like Electro Shot at your disposal. Although it lacks STAB, it provides Archaludon with something it desperately needed: A special boosting move. As a bonus, Electro Shot doesn't even have to charge in rain, which just so happens to be the weather you set up on switch-in! Aside from having access to a great SpA stat coupled with what is essentially an Electric-type Torch Song, Archaludon gets a much-needed boost to its defenses and its speed when fused with Pelipper. 101 still isn't all that fast for this meta, but it at least helps against slower targets.

:iron_boulder:: I'll keep this one short: This thing looks insane. I mean, seriously, who thought it would be a good idea to give it Sharpness? ...Oh, wait. I did.
:sv/iron_boulder::kleavor:
Kleavor (Iron Boulder) @ Choice Band / Leftovers
Ability: Sharpness
Tera Type: Rock
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Mighty Cleave
- Psycho Cut
- Sacred Sword
- X-Scissor / Swords Dance

NEW STATS: 90/153/103/79/125/145 (BST: 695)

Before you ask, Mighty Cleave is a slicing move. Essentially, you now have a 142 BP, 100% accurate Rock-type move that can bypass Protect. Doesn't that sound fun? You also have access to a surprising amount of coverage, although most of it isn't Sharpness-boosted. Running Choice Band allows for Iron Boulder to be an immediate threat once it switches in, but you can also use Leftovers coupled with Swords Dance for a bit more longevity and the ability to actually pick what move you want to use after boosting up, allowing for much more flexibility.

:terapagos_terastal:: Hey there, little buddy! Did you get lost on your way to Ubers? Oh. You're setting up Rock Polish. Now you're setting up Calm Mind. No, you can't use Tera Starstorm on me.
:sv/terapagos_terastal::latios:
Latios (Terapagos) @ Leftovers
Ability: Tera Shift
Tera Type: Stellar
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Tera Starstorm
- Surf
- Calm Mind
- Rock Polish

NEW STATS (TERASTAL FORM): 95/117/130/137/137/112 (BST: 728)

Terapagos needs to run Tera Shift to change forms into its Terastal form, but Tera Shell is definitely worth it. The ability to make every hit against you from full HP effectively null is... well, really good. You get a free turn (or two if you take low enough damage) to start setting up for a sweep. A single Rock Polish boosts your speed to a point where you outspeed everything unscarfed regardless of investment, and you're even able to outspeed a huge chunk of the scarfers you face. Calm Mind boosts your Special Attack to stellar (haha get it because terapagos's tera type is stellar? arceus help me.) levels and also serves to boost your special bulk. Terapagos's defense does leave something to be desired, but you could always invest in a bulkier spread than this one. In general, Terapagos has a lot of options for what it can run considering that its offensive movepool is incredible and its supportive movepool is also decently varied. There really isn't one "best set" for Terapagos, so feel free to experiment with it!

Last edited:
:sv/minior:
I think people are sleeping on Minior, especially as it can run mixed sets with its moves while Polteageist is limited to special, so it is checked by Chansey which can use Thunder Wave to cripple it. Cloyster has bad special bulk, so a strong special attack can just OHKO.. Chansey's an issue for your team? After Shell Smash+White Herb, you can hit the Chansey HARD with a 110 base power Acrobatics with no drawbacks. This thing has to worry about Unaware pokemon, but you can bring in wallbreakers and status spreaders to bring them down for a sweep.
Azelf (Minior-Blue) @ White Herb
Ability: Shields Down
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Rock
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Serious Nature
- Shell Smash
- Acrobatics
- Power Gem
- Explosion/Earthquake
Moves
Shell Smash is to boost stats, and Acrobatics takes advantage of White Herb activating when Minior uses Shell Smash as Shell Smash lowers defense and special defense.
Power gem is your special move to get past physical walls, and for the last move slot, you can either run Explosion to trade your Minior for a Regenerator wall, or Earthquake to hit Steel types for super effective coverage.
Other Sets

Alternatively, if you wanted to use Minior as a rather fast paralysis spread- Oh wait, it doesn't get any harmful status moves. Never mind then, Minior is just a shell smash sweeper!

I’m going to guess yes given how ghost poison is an interesting type for this tier and it can check terrak sorta.
Can probably run:
Garg
Houndstone
Ghold (is gag legal)
Regen
Salazzle
Intim
Flame body
And a bunch more I’m too lazy to think of
Levitate/Earth Eater also works
It and ghold seem very interesting as a fusion nasty plot recover malig chain and hex make a very cool combo

heya. i don't make ff posts too often (im surprised myself) but after playing some games, including a tour game, i thought i would. this is kind of an ability compendium and i hope players will find it useful. do note that this list is based on my thoughts on the tier and not the council's. i might have (for sure tbh) missed some things, and if you see any notable mon i missed, please lmk! more coming soon too, probably.
Notable AbilitiesNotable DonorsNotable ReceiversNotes
Regenerator​
:hydrapple: :tornadus-therian: [:slowking: / :slowking-galar:] :klawf: :mienshao:
:great-tusk::goodra-hisui: literally any defensive Pokemon​
hydrapple is almost always better than klawf but the latter deserves a mention because it has 5 more def. mienshao doesn't really give much defenses but the high atk makes it worth a mention. same for torn-t, except it gives speed, which is useful at times on things like Great Tusk.​
Tough Claws / Adaptability​
:lycanroc-dusk: / :basculegion: :crawdaunt: :porygon-z:
:zapdos-galar::ogerpon-wellspring: (Wellspring and Cornerstone) :gouging-fire: :roaring-moon: :iron-boulder: :sneasler: :kingambit: and more​
Tinted Lens​
:yanmega: :lokix:
:keldeo: :ogerpon-wellspring: (Wellspring and Cornerstone) :latios: :gholdengo: / Pokemon from the Tough Claws list​
Intimidate / Fluffy​
:scrafty: / :houndstone:
:corviknight: :deoxys-defense: :mandibuzz: :manaphy: :zapdos:
Unaware​
:dondozo: :skeledirge: :clodsire:
:necrozma: :deoxys-defense: :scream-tail: :mandibuzz:
Magic Guard​
:clefable: :reuniclus:
:gholdengo: :gouging-fire: :zapdos-galar: literally any defensive setup​
Magic Bounce​
:hatterene: :espeon:
:zapdos: :corviknight: :blissey: literally any defensive Pokemon / pivot​
hatterene has overall better stats but espeon's greater speed tier makes it worth mentioning​
Good As Gold​
:gholdengo:
:zapdos: :pecharunt: / any defensive Pokemon you see fit on HStack / random offensive Pokemon on dual screens​
Air Balloon Pecha is an interesting removal disruptor​
Toxic Debris​
:glimmora: (:glimmet:)​
:great-tusk: :zapdos: :garchomp: :ursaluna-bloodmoon:

heya. i don't make ff posts too often (im surprised myself) but after playing some games, including a tour game, i thought i would. this is kind of an ability compendium and i hope players will find it useful. do note that this list is based on my thoughts on the tier and not the council's. i might have (for sure tbh) missed some things, and if you see any notable mon i missed, please lmk! more coming soon too, probably.
Notable AbilitiesNotable DonorsNotable ReceiversNotes
Regenerator​
:hydrapple: :tornadus-therian: [:slowking: / :slowking-galar:] :klawf: :mienshao:
:great-tusk::goodra-hisui: literally any defensive Pokemon​
hydrapple is almost always better than klawf but the latter deserves a mention because it has 5 more def. mienshao doesn't really give much defenses but the high atk makes it worth a mention. same for torn-t, except it gives speed, which is useful at times on things like Great Tusk.​
Tough Claws / Adaptability​
:lycanroc-dusk: / :basculegion: :crawdaunt: :porygon-z:
:zapdos-galar::ogerpon-wellspring: (Wellspring and Cornerstone) :gouging-fire: :roaring-moon: :iron-boulder: :sneasler: :kingambit: and more​
Tinted Lens​
:yanmega: :lokix:
:keldeo: :ogerpon-wellspring: (Wellspring and Cornerstone) :latios: :gholdengo: / Pokemon from the Tough Claws list​
Intimidate / Fluffy​
:scrafty: / :houndstone:
:corviknight: :deoxys-defense: :mandibuzz: :manaphy: :zapdos:
Unaware​
:dondozo: :skeledirge: :clodsire:
:necrozma: :deoxys-defense: :scream-tail: :mandibuzz:
Magic Guard​
:clefable: :reuniclus:
:gholdengo: :gouging-fire: :zapdos-galar: literally any defensive setup​
Magic Bounce​
:hatterene: :espeon:
:zapdos: :corviknight: :blissey: literally any defensive Pokemon / pivot​
hatterene has overall better stats but espeon's greater speed tier makes it worth mentioning​
Good As Gold​
:gholdengo:
:zapdos: :pecharunt: / any defensive Pokemon you see fit on HStack / random offensive Pokemon on dual screens​
Air Balloon Pecha is an interesting removal disruptor​
Toxic Debris​
:glimmora: (:glimmet:)​
:great-tusk: :zapdos: :garchomp: :ursaluna-bloodmoon:
Isnt :slowbro: useful for Regenerator as well

Isnt :slowbro: useful for Regenerator as well
Slowbro and Hydrapple donate the same defenses, and imo Hydrapple is slightly better cuz of higher Atk/Spa. If you're running multiple physically defensive Regenerator mons then yeah you can use slowbro. also if you want to be as slow as possible, i guess.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)