Fixmons (now you can reserve Pokemon like in pumpkaboo'd)

Ok first this is not in any way, shape, or sort benefitting the discussion. Second your just using this as a port for people to see that you also have a pet mod. Is if not clear what the end goal is??? Once again you are just telling people to check out your pet mod. Finally, "this is a reverse make every pokemon ou viable." No shit einstein read the op and the consent of the creator of PBM.

GET OUT
Well I'm sorry, Mister Anti-Trauma, but I don't think we should be criticizing each other. I never directly insulted you or your project, and the "reversed Make Every Pokemon OU Viable" thing wasn't an insult, it was something I noticed. "Is if not clear what the end goal is???" Okay, for one, that was a mistake on my part. Secondly, is English your first language? Because if it is, go back to school. Lastly, I'm not trying to use this as a port back to Gen7. That was a mistake on my part, and I apologize. I've removed it from my message.

I'd like to also mention you shouldn't post your fucking metagame if you've only done three fucking things out of over seven-hundred. These changes could have been done in five minutes.

EDIT: Nevermind, you actually haven't done ANYTHING yet aside from make the genuine idea. inb4 delete all of my posts

Well I'm sorry, Mister Anti-Trauma, but I don't think we should be criticizing each other. I never __directly__ insulted you or your project, and the "reversed Make Every Pokemon OU Viable" thing wasn't an insult, it was something I noticed. "Is if not clear what the end goal is???" Okay, for one, that was a mistake on my part. Secondly, is English your first language? Because if it is, go back to school. Lastly, I'm not trying to use this as a port back to Gen7. That was a mistake on my part, and I apologize. I've removed it from my message.

I'd like to also mention you shouldn't post your fucking metagame if you've only done three fucking things out of over seven-hundred. These changes could have been done in five minutes.
As I have stated this is a community project albeit I did drop the ball by not fixing some more pokemon but in the end it is a COMMUNITY project. Also I'm sorry but please do not insult my language, it is indeed my first language but I am a god awful typer so just please leave the thread it would be highly appreciated. You are digging yourself into a deeper and deeper whole and are making me very pissed off. Just please make like a dog with worms and scoot please :) goodbye.

berry

what kind
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
ok suggestion i guess

Azumarill
Water / Fairy
90 / 50 / 70 / 50 / 70 / 50
- belly drum

this takes away from Azu's main purpose, belly drum HugePower, while bringing its HP and Defenses down a little. Idk whether to post stuff like this here so yeah. :I

ok suggestion i guess

Azumarill
Water / Fairy
90 / 50 / 70 / 50 / 70 / 50
- belly drum

this takes away from Azu's main purpose, belly drum HugePower, while bringing its HP and Defenses down a little. Idk whether to post stuff like this here so yeah. :I
Meh I guess we can have everyone do one(MAYBE OM ME IF YOU WANNA DO ONE THEN THE COUNCIL WILL REVIEW IT BUT KEEP IN MIND MAYBE) and also I'd feel that making it's attack stat 75 and removing huge power would be good because choice band is still really good with huge power.

just gonna drop in and say that you have a pretty cool idea here it just depends on how well executed it is :]

also your suggestion of Dry Skin Venu is a cool one, maybe if you dropped its base hp just a bit this would be a really cool double edged sword due to NU's prevalent firespam but a cool immunity nonetheless

General idea: perhaps we should start by nerfing the RU mons as opposed to jumping all the way to OU. That way, we can slowly increase the magnitude of the nerfs we give and everyone gets a better understanding of the requirements

General idea: perhaps we should start by nerfing the RU mons as opposed to jumping all the way to OU. That way, we can slowly increase the magnitude of the nerfs we give and everyone gets a better understanding of the requirements
Yes, I suggested this in the council conservation and truly think nerfing the RU mons is the best and easiest way to go. It would give us a much better idea of the metagame and would give us a better idea of how the tougher OU mons should be adjusted. We'd start with start with Kabutops and work our way up the usage stats rather than going in Pokedex order. The process would go by much faster and more easily IMO.

Yes, I suggested this in the council conservation and truly think nerfing the RU mons is the best and easiest way to go. It would give us a much better idea of the metagame and would give us a better idea of how the tougher OU mons should be adjusted. We'd start with start with Kabutops and work our way up the usage stats rather than going in Pokedex order. The process would go by much faster and more easily IMO.
If you do start with tops im not sure how much nerfing it would really need as its not incredible in RU atm if anything I would say take away aqua jet and maybe swift swim idk.

*this is not an intentional bunp, i just re-found this and was re-intrigued*
Braviary
Flying
100/123/75/57/75/80
- Bulk Up

Removes Braviary's current main use, as a Sub/BU setup sweeper, as well as removing it's normal STAB it used on moves like, say, Return, and also gives it a worse defensive typing.

Yeah screw it if this is gonna be bumped then we'll use the old megas for all format also jrm115 the only reason braviary is ru is because of defiant, it was a really good nu poke last gen
Aka just reserve Pokemon for you to "fix" two at a time at the max though.

Last edited:
Yee. I got Delphox and Shuckle.

Shuckle
20/10/160/10/160/5
-Sticky Web

Delphox
75/69/62/94/90/100

I still support starting by nerfing RU Pokemon and working our way up. I like this project because it's not what would come to mind first (like buffing everything).

Last edited:
if you wanna kill shuckle remove sticky web. it is literally the only reason shuckle is worth it .-.
Good call; done.

Since very few people seem to be contributing and submitting potential nerfs is a quick process, could I do a few more?
Edit: If you're interested, I could also set up a Google Doc with changes.

Good call; done.

Since very few people seem to be contributing and submitting potential nerfs is a quick process, could I do a few more?
Edit: If you're interested, I could also set up a Google Doc with changes.
Well since this was bumped I made that rule like 2 hours ago .-. Also I can make the spreadsheet.

Reserving Eelektross and Zoroark
Eelektross
Electric
Levitate
85/115/80/105/80/50 --> 75/110/80/100/80/50
-Knock Off
Eelektross doesn't need much done to it. Knock Off was removed because it is just too good in NU right now and its bulk and power is lowered just a little bit.

Zoroark
Dark
Illusion
60/105/60/120/60/105 --> 60/95/60/105/60/100
-Flamethrower, -Swords Dance, Night Daze's effect is removed, but it now has 90 power and 100 accuracy
Zoroark's speed was lowered by 5 so that it can be a bit more manageable to revenge kill. Swords Dance was removed to make Sucker Punch and Knock Off less potent. Flamethrower is gone just to limit its movepool a bit more and prevents it from disguising itself as a Fire type as well as it did before.

Last edited:
i keep finding this thread and being intrigued by it but then realizing a few minutes later it's been months since this was last posted in. also, i'm reserving noctowl and weepinbell, both as buffs to bad pokemon i like

i keep finding this thread and being intrigued by it but then realizing a few minutes later it's been months since this was last posted in. also, i'm reserving noctowl and weepinbell, both as buffs to bad pokemon i like
jrm, didn't they tell you about necrobumping?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)