First Dates

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
I think you fundamentally misunderstand sex if you think orgasms aren't that much different than hi-fives.
I hardly even orgasm during sex, but I don't see why orgasming should be the ultimate sensation you seek whilst having sex anyway. I feel like the act itself is more enjoyable than the sought for "end result."

Hmmmm. My first date was years ago, I was a freshman in highschool, and we had just gone out to a restuarant, nothing that special. The most "exciting" thing was that I had spilled my chocolate milk all across the table and onto the floor, and I felt so bad for the waitress who rushed over to clean it up, I bent down with all my napkins and tried to help as well. I think that my favorite dating situations though are, as some other people have said, doing things where you're actually more physical and interaction is pretty much forced onto you. I know this isn't for everyone, but as soon as I'm comfortable with a person, my main priority is to delve into their heads as much as possible, and as much as they'll let me.

Corny, but I think my favorite date ever was on Valentines Day like almost 4 years ago. I actually went on it with my current boyfriend, only we didn't end up dating until 3 years later, but we went to this corn field that had a really awesome tree in the middle of it. It was neat since the tree was so secluded from all the others that were around the edges of the corn field. So, we walk up to it, and we find a fucking dead raccoon hanging out of a hole in the tree by its head. It was awesome. We took a picture of it, but that picture is nowhere to be found by now. :(

You know, someone else once wrote a longer version of that in response to one of my posts a long time ago, and I told them why I considered sex to be not that good despite having never tried it myself. It essentially comes down to me not liking any form of body contact beyond a high five (and that I have tried) and the fact that as far as I know, it is impossible to have sex without such body contact. Not saying that loving relationships are completely worthless, just wondering why they have to be sexual as well - that is, if they have to be sexual as well.
They don't. Asexuality (and loving asexual relationships) is as valid as heterosexuality (or homosexuality, or bisexuality, or pansexuality and any others I may have missed out).

Also - here comes the TMI - I have never orgasmed through sex, or indeed as a result of the ministrations of another person! Doesn't mean it's any less fun, or that I don't want to do it, especially in the context of a relationship. It's a very nice way to be intimate with another human being!

Biologically speaking, there are studies that suggest that female orgasm is a happy accident of evolutionary mistakes, like male nipples. True story.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I hardly even orgasm during sex, but I don't see why orgasming should be the ultimate sensation you seek whilst having sex anyway. I feel like the act itself is more enjoyable than the sought for "end result."
That's true, I just wanted to oversimplify for the sake of making my post one line and thus witty.

I have yet to go on an enjoyable "date", sadly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)