NOC eli loves matrices game thread [Game Over, Town Win!]

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
To be clear the Psy x Salamence have decent scumbud equity is a complete vibe read and I feel like that was clear before but it might not have been.

There are a lot of vibe-based scumbud equity partners in the game this is just a notable one, both being on the OM wagon and all.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
shh youre not supposed to do that it makes it clear that this is scum theater :(
sorry didnt see your @ on discord.

uhh.

you know, it's frustrating to read your posts and arguments, your reads are functionally useless to anyone else due to the nature of how you develop and defend them, your erratic voting is impossible to follow and while is definitely an understandable side effect of how you play the game makes every time the psyduck avatar show up another moment of "is this post worth reading" and the batting average isn't great, let alone "is this post worth remembering"

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
Day 2.3 Votecount (sorry for being late)

Schiavetto (3) - Psypsypsypsypsythe, Lady Salamence, Vizh
Psypsypsypsypsythe(3) - Celever, Laurel, Aura Guardian
Lady Salamence (2) - Schiavetto, OM,
Vizh (2) - M24, realiti

Not Voting (1): HydrogenHydreigon,

Deadline is in 55 minutes.

you know, it's frustrating to read your posts and arguments, your reads are functionally useless to anyone else due to the nature of how you develop and defend them, your erratic voting is impossible to follow and while is definitely an understandable side effect of how you play the game makes every time the psyduck avatar show up another moment of "is this post worth reading" and the batting average isn't great, let alone "is this post worth remembering"
im not sure what to do about this and im not sure that its entirely accurate either? people have noted that i bring up good points about things but youve explicitly stated that you just choose not to interact with whatever im doing, which is like. your decision

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
that's a fair response. i have definitely avoided getting into back and forths with you this game bc trying to interact with you in weapon was headache-inducing, and seeing celever do what i would've done has made me more confident in my decision to do so.

i read all your posts. they're frustrating. but there are good points i do pull out - you pointing out celever as the non-weapon active player that then got into the weeds with you contributed a lot to me reading both of you as town. but overall, most of your posts i've not seen a lot of value in remembering, and your reads i place little value in because you have a "don't think i'm full town? you are scum" perspective that makes it hard to put a lot of stock in any of your reads

I feel like Psy genuinely is being kinda scapegoated here? Like yes his posting style is bad but that doesn’t take away from when he does provide meaningful content.

i pointed out that hydro voting me is scummy and then quoted examples of why. his progression would be extremely inconsistent with him reading me as town, while being very open to voting vizh or schia, the other two main wagons. it would imply to me depending on the situation, that his read on vizh or schia was actually toothless and distancing from a partner

and im pointing it out now because you happened to bring it up and it happened to cross my mind and its better to say it since i cant if it was to happen at eod when theres 30 seconds left to post and collect your thoughts

Celever

i am town
that's a fair response. i have definitely avoided getting into back and forths with you this game bc trying to interact with you in weapon was headache-inducing, and seeing celever do what i would've done has made me more confident in my decision to do so.

i read all your posts. they're frustrating. but there are good points i do pull out - you pointing out celever as the non-weapon active player that then got into the weeds with you contributed a lot to me reading both of you as town. but overall, most of your posts i've not seen a lot of value in remembering, and your reads i place little value in because you have a "don't think i'm full town? you are scum" perspective that makes it hard to put a lot of stock in any of your reads
FWIW, my interpretation of this is that everyone else got burned by weapons mafia to the extent that they are willing to overlook the legitimately scummy parts of his posting just because he was town last time. AG has largely expressed this applies to them, without me vocalising this perspective before. It's not a playstyle that is particularly difficult to fake.

FWIW, my interpretation of this is that everyone else got burned by weapons mafia to the extent that they are willing to overlook the legitimately scummy parts of his posting just because he was town last time. AG has largely expressed this applies to them, without me vocalising this perspective before. It's not a playstyle that is particularly difficult to fake.
wow isnt it awesome how i planned to be a chaotic town in cool weapon, knowing id roll mafia in this one, so that i could basically do whatever i wanted and get away with it? it was a really genius plan and id appreciate it if you could stop figuring it out

To be honest?

....no. I'm planted unless someone green checks Psy or red checks someone else. Thunderdoming is bad, but the game being playable after today is more good than thunderdoming is bad, especially when Psy Is Actually Scummy mechanically and otherwise.
The game is playable. You're making the choice to allow your frustration with one person's style to be an obstruction to optimal play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)