NOC eli loves matrices game thread [Game Over, Town Win!]

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
The game is playable. You're making the choice to allow your frustration with one person's style to be an obstruction to optimal play.
It's also an obstruction to AG, Laurel, Salamence, these all expressed today irl time... if I were the only person taking the issues that are being taken here I wouldn't be planted.

I outlined some reasoning on LS earlier today, a bit after some sleepily written but still pretty dang legible stuff trying to unpack the rest of my worldview.
The major points against me that have been detailed as Reasons Why Schia Should go over have included:
-I pushed an opposing wagon to scum, with very few efforts by other players to parse that opposing wagon as Actually Being Town
-I'm a good info vote (lol?)
LS adds quite generously to that with her reasoning of "Idk, I have too many townreads and someone has to be wolf" in a move that's probably one of the most thinly veiled displays of OMGUS and hiding-in-consensus that I've ever seen.

laurel i have done so many things trying to communicate you and you just shut it down completely. im trying to generate discussion and you have no desire to discuss anything at all. you openly admit that you are not helping town. like what is your logic here

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Day 2.3 Votecount (sorry for being late)

Schiavetto (3) - Psypsypsypsypsythe, Lady Salamence, Vizh
Psypsypsypsypsythe(3) - Celever, Laurel, Aura Guardian
Lady Salamence (2) - Schiavetto, OM,
Vizh (2) - M24, realiti

Not Voting (1): HydrogenHydreigon,

Deadline is in 55 minutes.
vc remains the same, deadline in 26 mins

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)