NOC eli loves matrices game thread [Game Over, Town Win!]

i want to win and we will win by policy voting you for doing nothing but flaming every person who scum reads you. no hard feelings but you're constantly attacking me every time i enter the thread.
Psy isn’t doing this lmao?

also what? You were around D1 of Cool Weapon. You KNOW this isn’t some crazy thing Psy just started doing today.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Ok I guess the point I was building to is that: just about every single OM wagon voter (other than Psy maybe?), would probably have all 3 other OM voters on it. I would vote Schia or LS, Psy has been shown as being willing to vote all 3 of us. Schia would do LS and would probably do me too. Pointing that out is interesting, but in terms of other options I guess you’re just saying do Psy because we likely don’t get all 3 of us on Psy?
The reason all of you jumping on Schia there is relevant is the wider optics of it. Like it literally was, all of you jumping on Schia. It was such a crazy flashwagon with all the votes piling on in such a short space of time, from Schia having 0 votes before.

It's certainly feasible that all of you will be on the same wagon at EoD, and that that wagon may even be successful. Even if there are 2 wolves on the OM wagon, there are 2 towns on there too. If we don't W/W lead wagons today, all the OM voters will plausibly end up on on the T wagon.

It's just the fact that all of you jumped on Schia so quickly and forcefully, when there is probably a wolf in your ranks, really implies that Schia is T.

The reason all of you jumping on Schia there is relevant is the wider optics of it. Like it literally was, all of you jumping on Schia. It was such a crazy flashwagon with all the votes piling on in such a short space of time, from Schia having 0 votes before.
its not really as out of the blue as youre trying to frame it. vizh and ls had both been saying they wanted to vote schia

Celever

i am town
Celever do you think its psy + realiti actually? like i feel like town realiti just votes psy
Definitely possible, but very WIFOMy. Psy being town is one of about 3 reads realiti made D1 and if they're buddies realiti would basically be openwolfing at that point. Unironically I feel as though Psy x Hydro or something is likelier, but Psy x realiti is def realistic.

It's certainly feasible that all of you will be on the same wagon at EoD, and that that wagon may even be successful. Even if there are 2 wolves on the OM wagon, there are 2 towns on there too. If we don't W/W lead wagons today, all the OM voters will plausibly end up on on the T wagon.

It's just the fact that all of you jumped on Schia so quickly and forcefully, when there is probably a wolf in your ranks, really implies that Schia is T.
For what it’s worth I had voted Schia earlier in the day, and consistently scumread Schia throughout it. Psy and LS scumread Schi multiple seperate times each and expressed willingness to vote Schia, so it’s only a flashwagon in the sense votes were actually placed.

Celever

i am town
For what it’s worth I had voted Schia earlier in the day, and consistently scumread Schia throughout it. Psy and LS scumread Schi multiple seperate times each and expressed willingness to vote Schia, so it’s only a flashwagon in the sense votes were actually placed.
While that's true it's still notable because we're approaching deadline at this point. That flashwagon could have very easily rode out the day to an extent of power that the earlier light sussing does not have.

oh i have a question. so with what just happened now. ive been at 3 for a while, but then schia shot up to 4, and soon went back down to 3. would a tie here be broken to kill me, who was at 3 first, or schia, who surpassed 3, but only after i was at 3

Nuxl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)