NOC eli loves matrices game thread [Game Over, Town Win!]

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Considering the likeliest thing to happen yesterday was at least one wolf jumped on the OM vote with the intention of firing squadding Schia tomorrow for being the originator of the wagon, that entire flashwagon has just increased Schia's towncred considerably.

Impressive manoeuvring if Schia is W with another OM voter (or realiti!), we kinda have to take this at face value though.

Celever

i am town
Who all do you think is most likely scum other than Psy?
Kinda difficult until the OM wagon starts getting solved. Current vibe is a total inactive (Hydro / OM / Laurel) in addition to whoever on the OM wagon is maf. I could actually believe the Caff vote was pure, but realiti is still the likeliest wolf on that wagon.

Kinda difficult until the OM wagon starts getting solved. Current vibe is a total inactive (Hydro / OM / Laurel) in addition to whoever on the OM wagon is maf. I could actually believe the Caff vote was pure, but realiti is still the likeliest wolf on that wagon.
Who on the OM wagon do you think is most scummy (other than Psy)?

Celever

i am town
Who on the OM wagon do you think is most scummy (other than Psy)?
Eh I detailed the options earlier today. I think Salamence is so "only leaned" as a slot that they get town cred out of it, plus they have like negative scumbud equity with Caff. Schia just got a bucket of town cred there. So kinda you by default tbh.

Celever

i am town
But you sorta have negative scumbud equity with Psy so only in a universe where you're telling me to discount Psy from the options are you the default. Psy x Salamence have some scumbud equity so they leapfrog you if Psy is W.

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
But you sorta have negative scumbud equity with Psy so only in a universe where you're telling me to discount Psy from the options are you the default. Psy x Salamence have some scumbud equity so they leapfrog you if Psy is W.
Celever I am asking you to discount Psy from the options

Celever

i am town
Celever I am asking you to discount Psy from the options
I have no reason to actually do that. I was just speaking in that hypothetical universe. Psy is the info, mechanically wolf, and policy vote. The rest are literally "eh ig they might be wolf would be cool if true haha".

Ok I guess the point I was building to is that: just about every single OM wagon voter (other than Psy maybe?), would probably have all 3 other OM voters on it. I would vote Schia or LS, Psy has been shown as being willing to vote all 3 of us. Schia would do LS and would probably do me too. Pointing that out is interesting, but in terms of other options I guess you’re just saying do Psy because we likely don’t get all 3 of us on Psy?

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
no like yes please save me but also you fall into the same boat as celever of "doesnt know psy town meta" so its confusing to me that you townread me with such conviction. it borders on tmi imo
I don't know either your town or maf meta, so I'm pretty much just going off of how I would play it. Your weird erratic playstyle imo only really makes sense as town

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)