Double battle Tourney - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
destroyer's wifi is down so he told me that if he couldn't get it back up I would get the win.

destroyer's wifi is down so he told me that if he couldn't get it back up I would get the win.
thats sounds cool to me.lol

also i cant beleive people are getting out of the tourny. this kinda sucks i already have a loss so i have to keep my guard up and beat anyone else for me to get to first so watch out everyone im coming for ya. :pimp:

confirming what sunday said, ive gone to 2 different routers and none work :/ sunday, youll get the win, hope we can battle when i get wifi back, even if its not for the tourny, sorry for the inconvinience

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Lost to PBB 2-0, will definitely need to get in more practice as showdown gets closer in a few months.

Posting to confirm I have beaten Expert Evan 2-0. good game =)

If you ever need some practice, I am always up for a battle. This goes for everybody involved in this tournament as well.

Just an update: Dalevl has been on once, maybe twice, since the round started, and we talked. He said he was going to try and be on today but I guess he never got the chance. Hopefully he'll be on Thursday, because thats the last day I'm able to battle before the deadline (aka on the deadline).

Kenshin, please give the win to jbomber. It was my fault for not being online enough, he did PM me at the very start of the round.

I should be around a lot more now that school has gotten less intense.

EDIT: I dont know why, but I thought I matches were due towards the end of February o_o

Kenshin, please give the win to jbomber. It was my fault for not being online enough, he did PM me at the very start of the round.

I should be around a lot more now that school has gotten less intense.
wow. and people were talking about how i had good sportsmanship. damn. respect level ^!! people should learn more from you. :)

I posted in here to tell Macle-x I could battle but no PM or respons here. Problem is I cant battle again untill monday since I am moving all this weekend. I could tonight if I can get in touch with him, but if not, then I cant till monday.

Sorry for not being on but life has kept me busy and off the computer most of the time, I'll try to stay on for a while since today I'm just chilling at home so I can do my match with Lost. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)