Double battle Tourney - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMaskedNitpicker

Triple Threat
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I suffered a brutal defeat at the hands of Bonta-kun. Note to self: don't use a brand new team in a tournament without testing it out first.

EDIT: For clarity's sake, I'm not blaming my loss on that. Bonta-kun is an excellent player with a very good team.

I suffered a brutal defeat at the hands of Bonta-kun. Note to self: don't use a brand new team in a tournament without testing it out first.

EDIT: For clarity's sake, I'm not blaming my loss on that. Bonta-kun is an excellent player with a very good team.

Thanks! I confirm that I won the battle.

Chill and I just finished up our battle. Chill won the match but not because a certain type of status saved one of his Pokemon that ended up saving him in the end.

Good battle though. :p

my friend whos ds i use pawned it and won't get it out until the 30th
unless we can do our battle on shoddy im out :/

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
well, i beat zerowing 2-0, but then i realized i had broken item clause when i changed my team for the second round so he gets the win, (even though the perpetrating banded poke never even attacked)

Ok, since there was some issues with matchmaking, EE and I will be battling, according to kenshin. I have PMed EE, so it should be done relatively soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)