Diablo 2/D2LoD Thread

Just got this game a few days ago and have been addicted. right now I'm...

lvl 36 Concentrator Barbarian
US East
Kresh
softcore

Matty I'll start a new char with you...what class you thinkin of? Now that I'm a little more comfortable with builds and the tech tree I want to use a bit of a more technical character than Barb...maybe Assasin or Druid.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Probable start off with a Magic Find Blizzard Sorc (lol, I can already here everyone bitching at me). After that, I wanna try a Trapsin or a Javazon

Everstone

Now 100% reliable
is a Contributor Alumnus
5th gen max speed IV numbers (for in battle speed checking)
Kobaruon/Terakion/Birijion
+Speed - 118
Neutral - 108

Urugamosu
+Speed - 182
Neutral - 166

Randorosu
+Speed - 184
Neutral - 168

Kyuremu
+Speed - 187
Neutral - 170

Reshiram/Zekrom
+Speed - 121
Neutral - 110

Tornelos/Boruterosu
+Speed - 116
Neutral - 106

Victini
+Speed - 42
Neutral - 39

Zoroark
+Speed - 71
Neutral - 65

IggyBot

!battle
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I used to play D2 a LOT. Started off with a Zealadin, ended up with really good Hammderdin gear, traded that for a full set of Lightning Sorc gear and played her while building up my Bowazon. These were the two most fun characters I played in my long D2 campaign. Unfortunately I ended up losing everything since I couldn't play for a while and now I have no desire to go back and work my way back up.

I had screenshots of my damage on my old computer, but not anymore. Lightning Sorc was doing 1-57k per Lightning, and my Bowazon was doing 7k per GA, 4k Multi and 11k Strafe. I used to run Diablo with her and just maul the mobs...and PvP I had enough +speed to desynch which was hilarious as well. Good times...

I was addicted to LoD for like, a month, but I'm totally burnt out on it now.

I'll Pat my Paladin eventually. Right now he's sitting at lv85 and is tricked out in some awesome gear. Harlequin Crest, Skin of the Vipermagi, Dwarf Star and Raven Frost, String of Ears, Dracul's Grasp...it's fun to play twinked :)

Wouldn't exactly call that twinked... It's decent though :P What kind of char is it? Zeal?

Myself, I played for something around 18-24 months, started on Hardcore, and when all my friends moved to Softcore, kept on there. Gradually ended up losing interest, since I sucked at PvP, and getting all the gear for a good bowazon would have taken me 500 years. I still think my accounts are active though. Should take a look...

If they are active though, I have a hammerdin lvl 91, WWsin lvl 85 (I think), a sucky lvl 89 Bowa and some low level chars. And a bunch of mules.

Dude, nothing can beat a Summonancer. In about 2 minutes or less, I can make an army of soldiers and mages, along with a clay Golem. And they can hit hard. I'm lvl18 at the moment, Quest 2, Act 2.

IggyBot

!battle
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Dude, nothing can beat a Summonancer. In about 2 minutes or less, I can make an army of soldiers and mages, along with a clay Golem. And they can hit hard. I'm lvl18 at the moment, Quest 2, Act 2.
Nothing can beat you because your army lags everyone else out...

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I am up for some D2ing on the new ladder. Trying a necro build for area mfing so not the best on bosses, either that or my old team support barb build.

/w *Toothache42 on softcore Euro ladder

P.S. Necros dont lag shit iggy, stop talking bollocks

IggyBot

!battle
I am up for some D2ing on the new ladder. Trying a necro build for area mfing so not the best on bosses, either that or my old team support barb build.

/w *Toothache42 on softcore Euro ladder

P.S. Necros dont lag shit iggy, stop talking bollocks
Until you're running Baal and your game screeches to a halt because a Necro decided it was necessary to summon all of his skeles, mages and revives. I've had it happen on more than one occasion. They're awesome solo characters though.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You can run the entire game naked solo as a necro. They are the shit. Fishmancer is where its at. When you guys gonna start playing again? I'll re-build my Necro if others will party with me

I never lagged with necros but ive had alot of people complain about it though, I basically stopped playing after the ladder reset but i could start playing it again.

I've had some lag from necros before. There happened to be five summon necros in one game, which is pretty much an anomaly.

I have a trapsin on useast, pretty easy to run any area in the game. It's a little slow in some areas because traps don't scale super well. The only big item to up their damage(facets and griffons don't work for traps) is infinity. But I did find an ohm off a guy near shenk, traded it for vex+ and made a 38 hoto.

Every time I see this thread I regret not cashing in on my P-Hoto(s), P-Torchs, Nigmas, and LLD gear

:/

I want to play again soooo badly... but do not want to get addicted (for a third time).

Guys, I found a glitch in my game. I'm playing single player mode as a Summonancer using the "players x" cheat\glitch\command, and I'm impressed with the items I'm getting. I've got a wand which adds +3 to Raise Skele. But back to the glitch...

Any idea on what to do?

My Diablo playing is very unstable. I'll play like an addict for a few months while not really doing much of anything cause of my need to try so many different things and than stop, want to play again, try it for a few hours, than get bored and stop again.

I like Necros but my favorite has always been the Sorceress. Lightning ftw. I loved the days where you could just spam Nova and everything would die. Fuck these Frozen Orb bitches.

You can run the entire game naked solo as a necro. They are the shit. Fishmancer is where its at. When you guys gonna start playing again? I'll re-build my Necro if others will party with me
I will. I'll bring the booze, skeletons, and the lag to go with them.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
In that screenshot you have 585,283 exp and need 671,891 for the next level. What is the problem again?

To be fair the 5 and 6 in the D2's font are confusingly similar.

Backing up what Tooth said. In the beginning, I used to confuse them too. Just get used to it, I guess. Oh, and stop pumping more energy. You'll get more value for them in vita, maybe a few more in strength. But your mana problems should be fixed in maybe 10 levels, especially if you can create an Insight.

Oh, and if there are enough people on EU playing, and starting from beginning, I could pop in. Not sure as what though, most probably as a bonemancer or bowa. Just no rushes, it would be too boring :P

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Diablo 2 font on the fives always annoyed the shit out of me.

euro sux us east da best

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)