Tournament Der Mächtige - Doubles Ubers Tournament ($200 in prizing) [Won by DaWoblefet]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Round 1 deadline! Unfortunately, there were a LOT of activity calls this round; in total, 30/64 matches were not played, nearly half. Please try to complete your games for round 2! Note that I will not enforce strict activity rules mid-week going forward, since there are no substitutes now, so just try to have your games completed by next Sunday's deadline. Should complications in scheduling arise, please post publicly about it so I'm not left guessing. Round 2's activity calls will be made at the end of the round.

Akaru Kokuyo, you need to post your match replays by Tuesday, December 22 at 11:59 EST for your win in round 1 to count. I watched the games live so I know they happened, but I only see 2 public replays and I know it was a three-game set. Your match is tentatively counted as a win and would only be overturned if you didn't provide all 3 replays. If the third replay was unsaved, I'll require you to provide a complete pokepaste of the team you used in the game that was unsaved.

Here are the matches of the unposted Cheese5555 vs. Memoric:
G1: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8doublesubers-1247613319
G2: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8doublesubers-1247617214
G3: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8doublesubers-1247619102

• Astrologistic style vs. ThelordofbadRNG - A match was scheduled, but ThelordofbadRNG missed the scheduled time by an hour. Win goes to Astrologistic style.
  • Drivetacos vs. DarkraiNJB - Drivetacos informed me on December 16th on Showdown that they had scheduled for the 17th. Both players have been active on Smogon throughout the week, so I can only assume DarkraiNJB missed the scheduled time. Win goes to Drivetacos. I would be willing to overturn this result should screenshots of the scheduling be provided.
  • Elegyy vs. Sensei Axew - Elegyy posted that they would be in as sub but never replied to Sensei Axew's scheduling attempt. Additionally, Elegyy has not logged into Smogon since their post on Thursday. Win goes to Sensei Axew.
  • Maxomega vs. Animus - A match was scheduled, but Animus missed the scheduled time. Win goes to Maxomega.
  • yovan33321 vs. xzern - yovan33321 dropped out. Win goes to xzern.
  • n1n1 vs. Roxiee - Roxiee dropped out. Win goes to n1n1.
  • Chazm vs. Kouchie - Kouchie dropped out. Win goes to Chazm.
  • Zenro vs. playing_nice - playing_nice sent multiple messages, outdoing their responsibility to schedule (if only more people did this!). Zenro, on the other hand, has not logged in Smogon since December 8. Win goes to playing_nice.
  • Lord Death Man vs. Lkjc - both players initiated contacton Monday but never agreed to a time, instead only offering vague availability, and so the match was not completed. As a result, the match is coinflipped:
    • [23:43] &DaWoblefet: !pick Lord Death Man, Lkjc
      We randomly picked: Lkjc
  • Chloe vs. Jucherz - Chloe dropped out. Win goes to Jucherz.
  • Crozzo vs. The Thunderbirds - The Thunderbirds dropped out. Win goes to Crozzo.
  • Dan Cortex vs. Shadowmonstr7 - neither player made any public scheduling attempt, nor informed me of any private scheduling attempt, despite the additional mid-week tag. As a result, the match is coinflipped:
    • [23:43] &DaWoblefet: !pick Dan Cortex, Shadowmonstr7
      We randomly picked: Dan Cortex
  • Hamlette vs. Givrix - Hamlette dropped out. Win goes to Givrix.
  • Young Robot vs. toQjosh - Young Robot initiated contact on Monday, but toQJosh has not been online since December 7 and so had not attempted to schedule. Win goes to Young Robot.
  • Cicada vs. n10sit - Cicada missed the scheduled time. Win goes to n10sit.
  • iNoLife vs. MogarChu - MogarChu was subbed in mid-week. Due to conflicts with timezones, a time wasn't initially easy to nail down. I have granted an extension until Tuesday, December 22 at 11:59 PM EST. I may grant a further extension if necessary since both players seem to be pretty active in attempting to complete the match, but try to meet the Tuesday deadline if possible.
  • TJ vs. Ron...5 - TJ completely ignored Ron...5's scheduling attempt (as well as the mid-week tag), though TJ was more than happy to reply to other opponents informing them of dropping out or to schedule properly throughout the week. Ron...5 also made a post in the thread, indicating their proactivity. Due to TJ's complete disrespect of the tournament and their opponent, win goes to Ron...5.
  • McSim vs. velvet - velvet dropped out. Win goes to McSim.
  • GotCookies vs. Sificon - Sificon was subbed in mid-week. Both initially made contact, but neither player offered a time to actually play. Because this was a subbed match and contact was made, I am granting an extension of the deadline for this match until Tuesday, December 22nd at 11:59 PM EST. If it is not completed by then and no further meaningful scheduling attempts are made, I will coinflip the match.
  • rylon vs. Rpeezy - neither player made any public scheduling attempt, nor informed me of any private scheduling attempt, despite the additional mid-week tag. I have decided not to coinflip this match and instead sub in nadando as it does not seem promising that either player will continue to schedule in future rounds. This decision was approved by MajorBowman.
  • Sunrose vs. King Leo V - Both players agreed to a time, but Sunrose had a situation which prevented him from playing at the scheduled time. King Leo V graciously agreed to an extension, which must be completed by Tuesday, December 22nd at 11:59 PM EST. Should any further scheduling complications arise, King Leo V will be granted the win as he was inconvenienced pretty heavily.
  • Tensai-13 vs. PKS Blaze - neither player scheduled publicly, but PKS Blaze has noted several times that they had made scheduling attempts. Tensai-13 also has not been online on Smogon since December 9, which was before round 1 even went up. Win goes to PKS Blaze.
  • PissedOffByShipping vs. AtmosphereVGC - both players initiated contacton Monday, but never nailed down a proper time and the match was never completed. As a result, the match is coinflipped:
    • [23:44] &DaWoblefet: !pick PissedOffByShipping, AtmosphereVGC
      We randomly picked: PissedOffByShipping
  • Yellow Paint vs. Neion - no scheduling attempt was made by Neion. Win goes to Yellow Paint.
  • sawamura vs. cosmicpharaoh - both exchanged times initially, but never actually nailed down a time. Since sawamura has been more proactive in scheduling and their replies, in addition to posting in the thread, win goes to sawamura.
  • Hyperuser vs. LolTrollGame - Hyperuser dropped out. Win goes to LolTrollGame.
  • spanishlines vs. mimikyu dayo 69 - spanishlines initiated conversation on Monday, and mimikyu dayo 69 replied on Wednesday that their only available days were Thursday and Friday. Both players have been online on Smogon since then, so both equally neglected to follow up with each other. As a result, the match is coinflipped:
    • [23:44] &DaWoblefet: !pick spanishlines, mimikyu dayo 69
      We randomly picked: spanishlines
  • Zigh vs. steelskitty - steelskitty dropped out. Win goes to Zigh.
  • Hrishioo7 vs. Spyro - Hrishioo7 messaged me several times throughout the week with status updates on activity, and I have seen no attempts at scheduling from Spyro. Win goes to Hrishioo7.
  • Enzonana. vs. imjustgray - Gray dropped out. Win goes to Enzonana.

PAIRINGS
Astrologistic style vs. dev611
zeefable vs. entrocefalo
Toufiq Islam vs. BK
HORIZON513
vs. Drivetacos
Sensei Axew vs. Spurrific
Monsareeasy
vs. Maxomega
xzern vs. n1n1
Chazm
vs. playing_nice
Lkjc vs. Jucherz
DaWoblefet
vs. emma
Crozzo vs. Dan Cortex
AuraRayquaza vs. Givrix
papiloco vs. Young Robot
Yuichi vs. greenandgrey77
n10sit vs. iNoLife
Laz vs. qsns
SMB vs. TJBP_Erry
Ron...5
vs. McSim
zugubu royale vs. Sificon
Cheese5555 vs. Derpeddeath
The_Bandit vs. Grandmas Cookin
umbry vs. nadando
HaxBC vs. Icemaster
King Leo V vs. txitxas
Nails vs. PKS Blaze
Z Strats vs. timoglopp
PissedOffByShipping
vs. Voltix
JRL vs. Yellow Paint
sawamura vs. Frania
LolTrollGame vs. spanishlines
Zigh vs. Hrishioo7
Akaru Kokuyo
vs. Enzonana.

The complete bracket can be viewed at your leisure at https://challonge.com/machtige. Round 2 will end on Sunday, December 27th at 11:59 PM EST (GMT -5).

Last edited:

Akaru Kokuyo

Discord: Akaruyo
is a Top Tiering Contributor
World Defender
Last edited:

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
I'm sorry DaWoblefet I forgot to post the replays. I was trying to get Game 1 (the game I lost) but it seems it wasn't saved D: . I usually don't save the games I lost until after the set in case I won (since If I lose I'm not the one reporting), but I forgot to save it.

Game 2 is https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8doublesubers-1247455987

Game 3 is
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8doublesubers-1247459209
I will count the win, but like I say, as a substitute for the replay, I'll require you to post a full pokepaste of the team you brought to game 1 so information access is fair to your future opponents. You can just edit it into the post you just made.

If the third replay was unsaved, I'll require you to provide a complete pokepaste of the team you used in the game that was unsaved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)