Complain about your stupid and probably insignificant problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I fucking hate living in Missouri. I want to live somewhere notable, where there is greater access to people I have shit in common with. This place is a cesspool.

Fuck all the OU mods. <smd

Top 10 on ladder can die

Work outs are a bitch

Haunter no one gives a damn

Mini cooper broke down

Everyone picking up my damn Samsung galaxy note 2

Lavos

Banned deucer.
i like sleep. feeling well-rested is nice.

i also like staying up all night reading books and writing stupidly long posts here.

most of the time i end up choosing the latter and i hate myself the next morning. fuck getting tired. why do i have to get tired. i wish i could just not sleep and still feel ok in the morning, sleeping is shit. it's like a third of my life down the drain and it sucks

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

going to sleep now

LilOu

PO poopyhead
Agreeing with LilOuOn here, IB is officially kicking my ass all over the place. Just had the Physics SL test on Monday and the AP Calculus test this morning, and I have to get up again tomorrow morning for the AP Literature test. Then it's IB Chemistry SL and AP Euro, which is going to drop kick my ass to Jupiter. On top of that, my English ISP Paper is still in the editing phase and I have a 50 page Euro packet to complete...

To reiterate:
-shit
-Shit
-Shit.
-SHIT.
-SHIT!
-SHIT!!!
-SHITKJFDJFSSLFJ!!!
Bro, let's cry together.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I hate it when someone'e opinion passes, not because it's the most well supported but because it's the most loud supported.

I hate it when i get so bored that i can do nothing else than mindlessly lurk on the internet until i get bored of doing even this.

And why do i get so fucking hungry whenever i stay awake late at night?

Keep the complaints coming people...

LilOu

PO poopyhead
I hate when I have to write my TOK essay and, instead of doing so, I start posting here about it.

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
"i could care less" haha then do it you fuckhead
I cared so less that I didn't even bother to correct that typo...
<insert obligatory curse but do not want 2 super moderators and and 3 moderators picking on me>

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
wtf is happening with the above. It reminds me of

Also it's I couldn't care less not I could care less the latter doesn't make any sense argh

Also I agree, f = ma doesn't even have any kind of vague tangential connection to the thread. "general relativity" even kind of had its own point.

Anyway I would complain about how my life sucks with my manipulative family, but to do it properly I'd have to spill for a long-ass time and I've already done that too many times on different forums <.< There was a lesswrong.com article that said exactly what my beef is with people who arrogantly think they're helping people when they're not, but I'm not going to be able to find it now. EDIT: I guess this will suffice.

Also I wish people would be less dismissive with each other's concerns. That's a form of bullying.
i could care less and be better for it was the original saying, the 'and be better for it' is surely implied =]

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I would like to take a moment to thank user Poppy for teaching me something new about the English language. :)

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
i could care less and be better for it was the original saying, the 'and be better for it' is surely implied =]
That indeed was my original sentiment, but I'm ashamed that mine was just a lowly typo.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
rofl solace that article is literally disgusting - how certain people get the 'ok' to publish garbage like that is beyond me.

i hate men that think they know what's best for women.

also i really hate how sensitive my skin is. my face seems to break out completely at random, and no matter how well i try to take care of it, i feel like i'm stuck in an endless cycle of blemishes and pubescent oil. i'm sure stress/my diet has something to do with it, but aaagh. frustrating!

there is too much music i haven't listened to and may never even discover, and that's pretty sad. music is something that i think can cheer anyone up at a moment's notice, or amplify their emotions to a degree that they could never otherwise articulate, and it's beautiful. i can only hope to discover as much music as virtually possible before i die, and enjoy at least half of it.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
But both the original saying and its abbreviated form imply that the speaker does indeed care to the extent that it is negatively affecting them.

SoulFly said:
That indeed was my original sentiment, but I'm ashamed that mine was just a lowly typo.
Wrong again. Ugh. I hate misuse of this expression.

i also dislike this method of typing without proper capitalization and sometimes punctuation sometimes combined with run-on sentences and then the post ends up being lame. i feel like people only type like this to give their posts a too-cool-for-whatever aesthetic and i just have to disagree; it is ridiculously unappealing to read. it also reminds me of a stream of consciousness thing which i dont mind but it is usually something menial. if you are physically incapable of holding down the shift key then you need to get mavis beacon or something.

reading back through the thread, at least 50% of people post like this and i didn't notice so i guess it's mostly just lavos spawn posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)