Complain about your stupid and probably insignificant problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
im working nonstop atm for school and am now searching for a job which will kill any time i have left but i desperately need the money. i also have failed my drivers test twice because maryland is a ridiculous state, and i live in the worst city for taking this goddamn test, luckily all of my friends pick me up from my house and drive me wherever without making me pay for gas, but its still a goddamn annoyance.

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
BW2 OU is the biggest annoyance in my life. WCOP / rating teams / OU forum cool things can keep interested all day but this crap turned the forums into black holes sucking up bad RMTs.

In honesty one of my biggest annoyances is lack of common courtesy, which seems to be common here in Long Beach. I'm worried more often than not that a "good day sir" or even worse complimenting someone will be taken as an insult. Instagram girls and Kim Kardashian sum up many things I think are wrong with this world.

Also getting a job is annoying, I just want to be on a budget working some minimum wage job all day and stockpiling safety money when I'm not in class, but even that is hard to do.
I also deal with all of this, it totally sucks ass

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
im working nonstop atm for school and am now searching for a job which will kill any time i have left but i desperately need the money. i also have failed my drivers test twice because maryland is a ridiculous state, and i live in the worst city for taking this goddamn test, luckily all of my friends pick me up from my house and drive me wherever without making me pay for gas, but its still a goddamn annoyance.
I'm taking my drivers' test in 2 weeks time.

and this one rustled my jimmies hard.

I hate it when teachers DON'T understand when you're trying to juggle IB subjects, and insist on handing out homework and tests and quizzes like mad. Yesterday, after finishing my AP Literature exam, my Euro teacher decides to hand out a 60 question test. And he didn't even write it; it was a trial exam to test out the questions, he just decided to give it out for a grade (and it was HARD!) Also, his 50 page packet that I haven't been able to start (due to finishing my ISP) is due on Monday. FFFFFFF

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I honestly don't know whether or not I should attend and apply for my local community college or go to a trade school (film school, to be exact). It's times like these where I wish I wasn't so ignorant on everything. It's just...god. I wish somebody out there can help me because honestly the prospect of living alone in LA away from family is kinda-sorta not ideal, but at the same time, I'd really love to pursue a career in entertainment rather than sit in college and crunch numbers while not knowing what sort of job I'm gonna get from it.

seriously? you failed twice? i dont think you should ever be allowed to drive on a public road in your life. maryland already has the worst. drivers. ever. seriously. we have more accidents per capita than any other state in the country. clearly the maryland driving test isnt good enough.

I don't know how driving tests work in Maryland, but driving tests in Ontario have a bunch of ways to auto-fail and I got burned twice for them. Besides, a lot of it has to do with being ready for the test, and you can only be ready for the test by practicing on the road. So I don't see how failing a test somehow condemns you to being a bad driver for life. My parents also made me switch vehicles right before one of my tests and were horrible at teaching me (yet insisted on doing it and yelling at me the whole way).

I hate it whenever I hold a door for somebody and they don't show any sign of gratitude for it. You know, I take the time out of my busy schedule to do this for them. A simple "thank you" would suffice. Oh, and I can't beat level 30 on Dr. Mario.
If someone doesn't thank you, that does not imply anything about that person's opinion of you. Please remember this because all this is doing is making you upset. Usually it's because he/she's really preoccupied, and maybe they did thank you but it was too quiet to be audible. It's easy to criticize people for the silliest things.

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Question: exactly on what grounds/aspects did you fail those driving tests? Apparently, California's a lot worse than Maryland in terms of worst drivers (though personally I think it depends on the area), and I passed my driving test just fine the first time not two weeks ago.

Also, I just figured out my exams are sooner than I think and I need to turn in a lot more work this weekend. Ugh. I wanna drop an f-bomb here and wish all the work was done.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
seriously? you failed twice? i dont think you should ever be allowed to drive on a public road in your life. maryland already has the worst. drivers. ever. seriously. we have more accidents per capita than any other state in the country. clearly the maryland driving test isnt good enough.
i am actually fairly certain this has something to do with our permit period being so strict as to be a complete joke, so people decide 'man once i get my license i am going to fuck ALL of the rules' whereas if the test was actually reasonable, people would feel like following it wasn't too much of a chore. also most of our driving problems seem to stem from people being impatient/rude and cutting people off or refusing to let them merge rather than being just plain bad drivers, and those aren't problems you can fix with education

source: idk maybe everyone here just sucks chodes at driving

I really wish my roommate would just pay me back the money he owes me. I'm not even being super demanding about it, I don't think. He owes me about $100 in gas money (a generous estimate, I think, since I've been driving him places for 10 months and still haven't gotta a single dollar to put in my tank) as well as for other stuff, but what does he do when he gets the money to pay me back? Skips town without telling me. I just wish he would realize that I do actually need that money and that when he says he'll pay me back on a certain day I actually expect him to do so; all I want is to be able to buy groceries.

LilOu

PO poopyhead
I came from school today, and the first thing I did was to lie on my bed and close the eyes trying to sleep for at least 10 minutes...but no. My mom suddenly calls and says that we are going to hang out to buy stuff for my trip. Damn it.

EDIT: Ugh, I just realized that I need to stop complaining about everything. Releasing your hate sometimes is good, but let's see the good side of the things :]

Almost everyone in my school are idiots. They have no common sense, and are incredibly naive; eg they think that everything is all rainbows and chocate as their lives are too innocent. School only teaches you to not handle rejection by only complimenting.

I really wish my roommate would just pay me back the money he owes me. I'm not even being super demanding about it, I don't think. He owes me about $100 in gas money (a generous estimate, I think, since I've been driving him places for 10 months and still haven't gotta a single dollar to put in my tank) as well as for other stuff, but what does he do when he gets the money to pay me back? Skips town without telling me. I just wish he would realize that I do actually need that money and that when he says he'll pay me back on a certain day I actually expect him to do so; all I want is to be able to buy groceries.
o.O

Your roomate cannot ever ride with you again. Ever. Once you tell him that, he will either cough up the $$$ or find someone else to take him around everywhere. Let the next person be the sucker. You might not literally be starving, but there comes a time when you just have to refuse to be taken advantage of.

I feel you man, I failed my driver's test the other week and I'm retaking it on Monday ugh... I suck at parking so bad :/

Almost everyone in my school are idiots. They have no common sense, and are incredibly naive; eg they think that everything is all rainbows and chocate as their lives are too innocent. School only teaches you to not handle rejection by only complimenting.
let them have their fun, the real word is a terrible place, the longer you stay innocent and ignorant of it, the better

you're a fucking idiot, people who suck at driving in maryland don't suck because of what was taught on their tests. unless me not being great at parallel parking is somehow affecting your driving on a public road, you should clearly not talk about subjects you clearly have no idea about (maryland drivers are notorious for running through stop signs/red lights, cutting people off, and not understanding intersections. these are barely enforced on the test, instead the test has traps that you'll never need when actually driving which is what screws people like myself)

Question: exactly on what grounds/aspects did you fail those driving tests? Apparently, California's a lot worse than Maryland in terms of worst drivers (though personally I think it depends on the area), and I passed my driving test just fine the first time not two weeks ago.

Also, I just figured out my exams are sooner than I think and I need to turn in a lot more work this weekend. Ugh. I wanna drop an f-bomb here and wish all the work was done.
auto fail on parallel parking both times because im terrible at it (the 1st time i took the test i got 0 practice in at all so i hit the cone when backing in, was 16 inches away from curb 2nd time which is an auto fail)

maryland also has ridiculous policies on head checks for the driving test (maryland enforces a highway driving portion to the test, or at least my city does which along with parallel parking, is where most people struggle)

edit: restressing justin sucks cock

So glad I never had to do parallel parking in my driving test. Illinois and Arkansas.

Of course, that was 7 years ago.

Failing twice is pretty shit though, feel for you.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
i failed my driving test the first time for going over the curb while parallel parking - of course the instructor picks the notorious curb that is about half an inch high from the pavement.

the worst part is that once you know you've auto-failed, you still have to complete the rest of the test. so annoying, and shameful!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)