Clash of the Titans! *WARSTORY* (SePh258 vs Jibaku)

Shiny Arceus a hack?
Arcues was not shiny. It was given a Fist Plate, which changes it's colour.

I also enjoyed reading this war story. Arcues seems like a good addition to the uber family. As does Giratina, this warstory interestes me into trying out ubers.

Also, out of curiousity(sp?) what is the nature of your Giratina.

Great Warstory. At first I didn't feel like reading it since I figured the author would be the winner, but that was a great twist! Haha, I thought Deoxys had it in the bag but then Metagross saves the day. Good job both of you.

Rayquaza only blocks weather while he's in play. After he leaves, the rain continues as normal.
That's very interesting, I never knew that. I always thought it just put a stop to whatever weather was occuring at the time. I guess that makes weather teams a lot more powerful, knowing that their boosts can only be temporarily halted...

Thanks, Surgo.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
Why didn't Jibaku's Metagross Bullet Punch Deoxys when it was at something like 50%? That could have prevented him from losing Arceus.

Why didn't Jibaku's Metagross Bullet Punch Deoxys when it was at something like 50%? That could have prevented him from losing Arceus.
He predicted the switch and pursuited. It was also CB'd so he didn't have that luxery. Otherwise, I'm sure he would have.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Meh, I’ll wait for para hax or at the very least pressure will run him out.
Pressure won't waste Recover.

I should have brought along a Palkia...

SePh, you might want to edit your sig

Fucking awsome warstory. make your next one a LITTLE CUP WARSTORY!!! :]

I can imagine it now.....

Mantyke used Aqua ring!
Elekid used Thunderpunch!
(100%)
Mantyke Fainted!

that was the godliest battle ever. too bad he had bullet punch. this will definately help me with my uber team

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
at the end of the battle, why thunder? Throughout your battle, your Kyogre seemed unscarred, and ready to fight his Blissey and Metagross...why not go with a full-blown water spout? I mean that would've been DEADLY.

Awesome match, though. I applaud for your hard effort in knowing a good sense of what the DP uber metagame would be like, and then obtaining the necessary pokemon and training them. good game =] After watching this, the metagame seems pretty similar imo.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
at the end of the battle, why thunder? Throughout your battle, your Kyogre seemed unscarred, and ready to fight his Blissey and Metagross...why not go with a full-blown water spout? I mean that would've been DEADLY.

Awesome match, though. I applaud for your hard effort in knowing a good sense of what the DP uber metagame would be like, and then obtaining the necessary pokemon and training them. good game =] After watching this, the metagame seems pretty similar imo.
Actually, after his Rayquaza fainted, Kyogre Water Spouted me at full health for 68% damage, then got Judgmented. I recovered as he switched to Blissey. I guess he must have had memory loss on that part, which makes the last part look awkward

And he edited it

Awesome, awesome awesome. Giratina is virtually indestructible though, they gave that thing high stats
Don't all Ubers have that? That was a great warstory but still, why Thunder? Never missed, but still (exept for Kyogre obviosly) . In Ubers that dies to Pressure if you don't kill something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)